Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: subiscs

heyyy...i loved the episodeee..

and yeah to begin with...omg!!!!! arnav singh raizada!!!! :D :D :D :D ...arre yaar itna smile karoge tho main tho gayi!!!

there s a line in my fav song
(( p:s its tamil---its a beautiful song...so crooner buddies u can listen to it if u want to...movie s kho..song is ennamo edo )
""""Siripaal ennai nee sidhaithai podum"""" -- it means..oh myyy u just destroyed me with ur smile...!!!!! """""""

this was running in my mind continuously damn.asr..damn!!!!!  BS ---- muaahhh we love u!!!!

and then Khushi---- oh my she looked extremely cute in blue...aur i loved the salwar..!!
!SI--gorgeous we love u too!!! muuaahhh

dil khudgarz hai  Pisla hai yeh phir haath se
Kal uska raha Abb hai tera
Iss raat seee...oh merii jaaannn...!!!!

from this haalath of asr...he was bac with his mask today...oh ya ya we kno u dont give a damn abt her,,,(yawnsss)))) but will search for her...πŸ˜†ya ya we kn u still dont give a damn
.buddu kahin ke..πŸ˜†.but yeah cv's u cud have just shown the missing factor...i mean he missed her for heavens sake!!!!

so yeah comin bac to the actual show!!!! beauty and the beast...oops sundari and shaitan!!!!the specky kid..i love him totally..!!! u stood the mighty asr 
and yeah made him smile...!!!!! *****thuddd*** faints**** anyways ah i found the kids cute enough!!!!

junior barun...and senior barun...priya!!! i totally loved this line...

and yes asr wants to hear her voice...atleast make khushi yell at him..no sweetheart nahin hoga..tere patni hain..hum kissi se kam nahin kum nahin types...

and way to go gal..give him the silent treatment...he just cant take ur silence...he is relieved to hear u speak..and see u..but when she din talk to him!!! asr...tu saala kaam se gaya !!!

chiittii...asr get it straight...love or deny it..u just cant ignore her...u need to atleast fight with her...u need to provoke her...u love irritating her..and awww..😍
and so letter!!!! kya idea hai sirji!!!????😊

and when khushi spoke abt the beast and rajkumar being the same...arnav get the hint..she s talkin abt u my boy...❀️.!!!we saw ur flasbacks too!!! πŸ˜Š
can u please start connecting the dots..pls try seeing the big picture...!!!!πŸ˜•

Maami jaanu...kya dialogue thaaa...kya dialogue,..payal was laughing..naani was controlling her laugh!!!! and i was bursting out...and asr reaction to it...i mean dint seem like he wud mind that...that was my what the moment of the day ya...πŸ˜†

and yeah anjali...just cos for once u did a nice thing as a chosen one..not necessary u do it everytime...no no if u help them tomo then i love u!!! but pls one more MU nahin saha paongi mein... πŸ˜†

overall i loved the episode...with fairytales being my fav...and when monday opens with happily ever after...it just worked for me...
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

nice songgg!!!! πŸ˜Š

P:S --- I kno..am on a quote s song spree...
just like the cv;s r on a no precap and promo spree]! with ipl ard..!!!!they kno our weakness..the leads...arre yaar cv's...!!!1πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Loved ur crooner priyaaa...πŸ€—

I LOVE your Ennammo Edo song quote!!!πŸ˜ƒ  And the B&B song, too...

@red: ttly agree!😊
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWWW I have no criticism either.. just too romantic... dreams ar epowerful and fairytales are a type of dream that brings joy in a time of sorrow! just love ur update you really touched my heart! Thnx Crooner! Feel pain for khushi but Arnav is not only a beast he is also a prince with a gold heart! he cares for others although he doesn't show it! Love him and khushi to pieces! and the little ASR junior was super funny! LOL!
but wanted to say above all it was ur quotes that pierced me! beautiful post!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya updated my post pg 6 .
BTW I love the Taylor Swift song.
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly, today's episode was so beautiful. I loved the Beauty and Beast concept and I fainted on the killer smirk Barun delivered! Uff! I loved the kids too! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Simran :D...
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Oh yaaa...that song is perfect...they should make a hindi rendition and play it in the show...wat say...btw even I love Taylor Swift...she always takes me to fairy tales - but ya, Love Story is still the most fave !!!

My comments are in hot pink...I love Taylor's 'Safe & Sound' from the Hunger Game's soundtrack!  Actually, all of her music is great!  What a protege!
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, thanks fr this lovely Crooner with all the amazing pics & quotes. How beautifully u hv woven ur analysis arnd the epic Beauty & the Beast tale πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Congrats on ur OS making a way into the show πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks Suvi..Crooner ka pata nahi...episode was amazing...reminded me of golden IPK days months back...plus also reminded that this show only gets better and has still lots more of beautiful episodes to look forwars to...

And u hv rightly mentioned the fact abt escapism. These love stories take us into a dreamworld, away frm the harsh realties of life & we wish fr similar feelings in real life. Hence the crave fr happy endings.

Coming to the episode, I was so relieved that it didnt go the comedy way. Thanks CVs πŸ‘πŸΌ  Khushi was true to her character, loving the company of kids & happy in her make-believe world. But reality creeps in, in the form of her Pati & that is where the real state of affairs in her life make way into the B&B tale.
But yes the purpose was very clear at the outset, to stay away from her Pati, grant his wish of not making his life hell & saving herself frm breakdown. Sanaya was very good thru out.

While indulging in his Fav pastime, Arnav overhears the B&B version of Khushi. For a moment he doubts that the prince she may be talking abt would be Shyam but then Khushi herself clears that. He realises that she was talking abt him all the while. The FBs very apt...The conflict inside very well reflected on his face & then he turns his back to all this pain & anguish. As always...

Priya, very well highlighted by u thru the lovely pics 😊 

Luved Barun's scenes with the kids. Hats Off Barun πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The smiles & smirks at their cute dialogues, the raised eyebrows ( Kalpana, did u notice πŸ˜‰ ) I am sure Barun would hv enjoyed enacting this scene with the kids πŸ˜ƒ 
 'Oye Sun'...Hayee main mar gayee πŸ˜‰

Priya, u r bang on abt the continuity issue with regards to Arnav's expressions. Also, another glitch- when Arnav was listening to Khushi's story, he was constantly staring upwards, but the guestroom was supposedly on the ground floor πŸ˜•  Also, why were the kids reading preschool books? CVs, I think we should stop wasting our precious time in counting ur bloopers. Tum sudhroge thodi πŸ˜† 

Arree Priya, Arnav bitwa Filmfare padke hi toh acting aur dance ke gun seekhe hain...Heer Ranjha act aur Teri-Meri dance πŸ˜‰ 

P.S.  Sadie, why was Payal bahuriya issmiling  so much today ?? Plz tells naaa, Haaiiinnn πŸ˜† 

I was laughing more than Maami's dialogue - at bahuriya laughing 🀣iske dimaag mein kya khichdi pak raha hai - was she she thinking of her sexy Jeth and Khushi's personal bachche - or apne and Aakash bitwa ke personal bachche - i'll go wid the first choice - coz see her expressions when Maami says - Phati saree and Chillar party 🀣🀣🀣

Hate note to CVs: If u plan to make ASR wear any of those horrendous shirts even fr a day (from today's SBB segment), main kasam khati hoon ki iska anjaam bahut bura hoga 😑 πŸ˜‘ 

Suvi...I would love to see him in those shirts - Salmaan from Dulhan Hum Le jaayenge 🀣🀣🀣 Sanka devis' s pati will then start dancing on -

"Raat ko aaunga...tujhe le jaunga...
film dikhaunga main...sair karaunga main"
🀣🀣

Suvi take ur Hate note back - I want to see him in that "garden" shirt 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Priya yaar, sorry for the rant...maaf karde 😭

Ok, one thing I want to mention here- in today's SBS segment with shirtless Hottie ☺️ πŸ˜ ...Arree kahan thi main...Haan, they showed that off-camera Barun was adjusting his towel, surrounded by the support staff & crew. For a moment I felt his uneasiness about the whole thing. Not sure or is it just me ?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

No even I noticed - he was acting as if koi uska rape karne ja raha hai 🀣🀣...but then wat were those guys doin their anyways - hiding him from the women on the sets 🀣🀣🀣

But jo bhi hai - to compete wid the IPL heat - CV's ne acha strategy kiya hai - story and scripts are no way gonna get the crowd during the IPL - so start throwing their nuclear bomb - shirtless Sobti - 🀣🀣

Also think this way - now after the Gopi Vahu drama - ASR is going to get a new wardrobe Day Dreaming

My comments above on some and the highlighted in blue I totally agree...

After the sweet magical Monday, lets see how the week progresses...Btw yesterday the chota Nikhil was too cute and gosh Barun - i guess one scene - and the CVs can have a housefull board outside - "oye sun..." i have seen that scene sm 20 times already - and its the only thing in my mind - and for me that was not Barun - that was Arnav in that scene - Barun is khadoos πŸ˜‰
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: Nandalala

I LOVE your Ennammo Edo song quote!!!πŸ˜ƒ  And the B&B song, too...

@red: ttly agree!😊

B&B SONG-- am in love with it...!!!!! and i totally loved ur comment...esp thru the looking glass part...totally agree with u

P:S--- Sorry damn lazy enuf to quote ur reply yaaa!!!! that sy...replied here itself πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week 😊

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok πŸ˜‰ x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada πŸ˜› ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!

Speechless! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Florence and the Machine!!!!!!!!!  And the pics...OMG!

And the last pic needs to be in the GHF....πŸ˜†
soni.b thumbnail

Hey priya!!!!!

an absolutely beautiful crooner as beautiful as the fairy tale we saw today!!!! what a perfect beginning to the Crooner!!! btw as usual awesome quotes & pics... and so apt...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

honestly priya how beautifully you express all the said and unsaid emotions!!!❀️ kash main bhi likh sakti!!!

enjoyed the epi...finally arnav hears khushi's voice after almost 2 days...follows her voice to the guest room and finds her there with kids...resulting in another what the moment for arnav...priya ur so right even i felt it...he has been missing her badly for last 2 days and when he finally sees her...what does he do...just walks away!!!πŸ˜•

loved mannu mami today...her dialogues rocked..."jab tak apne personal bacche na ho jaye" πŸ˜†and oh yes he definitely has no probs with it...shaadi...phir bacche its normal...looks like he has again forgotten the 6 months clause...btw payalji you seemed to be enjoying ur saasuma's sense of humour!!!!

loved nani and arnav's scene...arnav's reaction to nani explaining what khushi has been doing was superb...nani was fantastic...encouraging and supportive of khushi's endeavours to be independentπŸ‘πŸΌ...nani reminding arnav of his childhood was cute!πŸ˜ƒ

priya one of my fav fairy tale and have always loved the beast!!!!! btw fantastic take on the story telling...specially khushi's feelings for arnav...who is the shaitan and also the rajkumar she dreams of and of arrnav's realisation!!! arnav has been listening to the story and has realised that he is the shaitan...and then she says that she dreams of a prince who cares for her...here arnav looks away as he thinks she is speaking of shyam...only to be suprised the next minute when she says the shaitan and the rajkumar are the same person!!! now only if our arnav can remember this bit that abt the prince and the beast being the same person...he can deduce that she dreams abt him and not the creep shyam...usko buddhi do bhagwan...πŸ˜† actually liked the literal translation of The Beauty and The Beast...sundari aur shaitan!!!

chillar party were fantastic...specially nikhil...he was so cute...loved his scene with arnav!!! usse bhi pata chal gaya ki shaitan deals karne mein expert hai...πŸ˜‰

new form of communication...passing chits...reminded me of school days!!!πŸ˜†

btw priya i think the shaitan prefers sundari...,,loved his expression when he hears it the first time!!!

anjali intercepting the note...chotey aur khushiji ki sulah karwane ke liye kuch toh karna padega look!!!!! btw loved anjali's expression when nikhil showed her the shaitan!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

sanaya and barun were fantastic!!!!πŸ‘

oh loved your holi reminder...he is a liar no doubt...the biggest lie he keeps repeating is "i hate you."πŸ˜ƒ

priya no theme for this week!!!

subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Speechless! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Florence and the Machine!!!!!!!!!  And the pics...OMG!

And the last pic needs to be in the GHF....πŸ˜†

@nandalala ---- u r my saviour today yaaa...!!!!! i am in love with this post and tatannn u come up with the post !!!!πŸ˜ƒ
@smashitsobti --- awww ur pics...esp the shadow...!!!!! and the pics ...omg!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by subiscs - 12 years ago