Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Mystery woman or Fake 9/4

deebasd thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was a very mysterious episode๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Are the CV's copying Choti Bahu's ghost track... one may wonder...๐Ÿ˜•

Anyway it seems that this new entry Anamika seems to behave as if she is possesed by Simran. She seems to know the house as well as singing the same rhyme as simran which is preety weird...(But I wonder if Aarthi has given her all the info and wants her to marry Shibu - just my POV- Is she really who she is or is she faking and pretending to be Simran under Aarthi's advise)
We need to wait and see ๐Ÿ˜•

Finally after nearly a week Kartik had a few lines and was shown for maybe 3 to 4 mins...Same as Lovely...Really am hoping for more KARLY scenes ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think Maasa is going to want Anamika as Shibu's wife and Lovely is going to want Karantia...This is going to be another battle between Maasa and Lovely...Clearly Gehna sees Anamika as Simran judging by the way she spoke to Utkarsh as well as tomm's precap...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it must be wicked plan of arati and anamika.

and lovely need to reveal it.

article posted in tc is lso says this.

Jyotsana Chandola who playing anamika--in  her earlier serial bhagonwali also played negative role.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
here is article.

The makers of Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein (Sunrise Telefilms) airing on Zee TV are throwing in one interesting twist after another. After introducing upasana singh as the crooked teacher in the soap, Jyotsana Chandola ' last seen in Zee TV's Bhagonwali ' will now be seen making an entry as Anamika.

Anamika will enter the Kaushik Niwas as Aarti's (the neighbor) cousin. She will be a very simple and innocent girl. She will be seen getting up in the morning in order to perform pooja. Moreover, she will be respectful towards elders and behave lovingly with kids. But her character will also have an interesting mysterious angle.

In the show, Anamika, along with Aarti, will come to the Kaushik Niwas on a stormy night. Aarti will seek shelter after water will seep into their home. Finally, Bindeshwari will agree and let them in.

When contacted Jyotsana, she went on to confirm and said, "Yes, I am a part of the daily and I have already started shooting for the show. However, I can't reveal anything about my character."

Jyotsana's entry will be aired in Friday's (6 April 2012) episode.

Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago