Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OK? Knee jerk reaction to today's epi (Page 3)

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
ok girls shoot me cos I appear in the middle and may be asking the stupidest question ever...

Rashi in cahoots with Baa to help Hetal and Koki see light...

But I thought it was Raashi who created the divide so she can have more to herself...without Kagdi's influence (in her lang)...
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Gopi was the one who realised the prob...yet is Baa stupid or Baa playing a dbl game!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Justlikethat1Xarina

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangam

ok girls shoot me cos I appear in the middle and may be asking the stupidest question ever...

But I thought it was Raashi who created the divide so she can have more to herself...without Kagdi's influence (in her lang)...
Confused

Gopi was the one who realised the prob...yet is Baa stupid or Baa playing a dbl game!!!!

gopi gave rashi a ultimum to spill her beans. urmi refused to help rashi. so she created a kalakari in front of baa saying she was worried about family realiton between koki and hetal and requested baa to help

munnihyderabad-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Justlikethat1Xarina

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Confused

@tangam... i can see u missed quite a lot... here are the main points

- gopi comes to know about rashi trying to create the rift between hetal koki
-gopi warns rashi... to make hetal koki relation better or else she will tell about rashi creating the rift betwee HeKi to the family
-in the ME, after the aarti, rashi talks to baa, saying she can't see hetal koki fight she wants everything to be fine between them ... baa asks rashi do as she says
- rashi shouts on gopi  in the kitchen, hetal and koki come and argue for their bahus.. baa comes and announces split

- today 
-gopi plans to tell Ahem  about it, rashi does not let gopi tell ahem and takes gopi to baa... 
- baa explains her plan to create the split between the family for the sake of heki and asks gopi to be a part of her plan... gopi agrees
-now gopi, rashi and baa are together and they are creating differences between HeKi to bring them together

and this is one of the interesting tracks ... which i am loving it and enjoying it to the core...

Baa is a wise lady... she knows how to deal with her DILs..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Justlikethat1Xarina

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Hey thanx Munni and Shruti for bringing me up to speed...

but Baa does not know that Raashi was behind the initial split...and gopi is  not gonna tell...that still leaves Raashi as the mastermind does it not

munnihyderabad-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

but Baa does not know that Raashi was behind the initial split...and gopi is  not gonna tell...that still leaves Raashi as the mastermind does it not

u r welcome tangamBig smile

tangam... lets assume for now that baa does not know anything about it...but baa being baa ...don't u think she can see the differences as why there were no differences between hetal and koki over 30 years and and why only now 

and can't she see that koki is taunting rashi for her mistakes while hetal is just defending... old people are wise .. my gut feeling she knows i have given my future prediction  in another thread.. if u wuld like to know .. i will copy here..Wink

Edited by munnihyderabad - 09 April 2012 at 2:51pm

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Justlikethat1XarinaCravingKhana

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

tangam... lets assume for now that baa does not know anything about it...but baa being baa ...don't u think she can see the differences as why there were no differences between hetal and koki over 30 years and and why only now 

and can't she see that koki is taunting rashi for her mistakes while hetal is just defending... old people are wise .. my gut feeling she knows i have given my future in another thread.. if u wuld like to know .. i will copy here..Wink
thanx Munni, just point me in the right direction...(a link may be to your post)...am sure Xar will not mind

munnihyderabad-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

and can't she see that koki is taunting rashi for her mistakes while hetal is just defending... old people are wise .. my gut feeling she knows i have given my future in another thread.. if u wuld like to know .. i will copy here..Wink
thanx Munni, just point me in the right direction...(a link may be to your post)...am sure Xar will not mind

@tangam...here is the link

if this prediction comes out true... Xarina offered to buy a drink for me Winkand harini offered to treat meEmbarrassed

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89Justlikethat1Xarina

Scarlet28 Senior Member
Scarlet28
Scarlet28

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Xarina, I agree with you.  It is annoying to see the smirk on Rashi's face...as though she is clearly saying I did again and I got away yet again...i hope this is the beginning of her downfall...one can one wish and hope...Angry  And Xarina swear all you want...Rashi deserves it...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Justlikethat1Xarina

Go to top