Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Oh I am so irritated that Rashi made out like she was bothered by it all so much!! And Baa was taken in!!

At least Gopi knows the truth about why Rashi suddenly decided to do this!
And damn Rashi for interrupting Gopi and Ahem's phone call!! I would loved to have heard Gopi telling Ahem the details - another step in their relationship!!
I hated Rashi's smiling/smirking face today!! Yes it's all a plan but it's still upsetting!! Gopi was feeling the pain that was going through Hetal and Kokila and the rest of the family whereas Rashi was rejoicing in the fact that her plan seems to be working!! 

Don't give up hope Nazma...as much as Rashi is playing the family...Baa is playing her too...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Xarina

Same thoughts.

can i say something... i can see ur frustration... 

@bold...slap is not a solution to any situation...it worsens the matters ,... πŸ˜•

kill the evilness in a person ... do not kill the evil person...😊

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

can i say something... i can see ur frustration... 

@bold...slap is not a solution to any situation...it worsens the matters ,... πŸ˜•

kill the evilness in a person ... do not kill the evil person...😊

Sorry munni.  Wasn't thinking.  Just Grr today.  Blame it on the hormones.😊
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

the more i see rashi the more i hate her,   her smile when baa was talking n gopi agreed relunctantly.   even when gopi n rashi went upstairs i  wanted gopi to slap her  its time she did it giving rashi  a big jolt i dont want anyone to see her doing it ,

Feeling same here.. evil rashi😑
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Sorry munni.  Wasn't thinking.  Just Grr today.  Blame it on the hormones.😊

ohh please don't apologize Xarina😳 ,,..harmones run high when u see things like this...but i am just calm and serene around SNS...😳... never gets agitated πŸ˜›
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know how you guys feel, particularly as it was Rashi that caused this tension and a 30 year relationship to deteriorate like the way it has done, now just because Baa saw her looking sad and perhaps Rashi thinking back to Gopi's ultimatum that she better fix things between Koki and Hetal or Gopi would reveal what she has been doing with all the proof, she uses Gopi's words (like she thinks about family unity *smirk*, she has never thought of unifying anything, but rather destroying relationships) to make Baa on her side and now this Baa's idea, she is indirectly fixing what she wrought through Baa and bechari Gopi just has to agree, she can't very well talk now that Rashi caused this, no-one will believe her...but as I said in my post I still hope that the two women, Hetal and Koki, will find it difficult to meet in the middle being as the split is happening the next day, so Hetal still has time to see Rashi's true colours when the split happens the next day, and though Gopi has not revealed what she knows of Rashi's manipulative kalakaries to cause this division, Rashi will screw up Hetal's goodwill for her by her own lazy, greedy ways now that the families will split. 

I have hope that the unification of the family will not occur in one night. 
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok girls shoot me cos I appear in the middle and may be asking the stupidest question ever...

Rashi in cahoots with Baa to help Hetal and Koki see light...

But I thought it was Raashi who created the divide so she can have more to herself...without Kagdi's influence (in her lang)...
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Gopi was the one who realised the prob...yet is Baa stupid or Baa playing a dbl game!!!!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tangam

ok girls shoot me cos I appear in the middle and may be asking the stupidest question ever...

But I thought it was Raashi who created the divide so she can have more to herself...without Kagdi's influence (in her lang)...
πŸ˜•

Gopi was the one who realised the prob...yet is Baa stupid or Baa playing a dbl game!!!!

gopi gave rashi a ultimum to spill her beans. urmi refused to help rashi. so she created a kalakari in front of baa saying she was worried about family realiton between koki and hetal and requested baa to help
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: tangam

πŸ˜•

@tangam... i can see u missed quite a lot... here are the main points

- gopi comes to know about rashi trying to create the rift between hetal koki
-gopi warns rashi... to make hetal koki relation better or else she will tell about rashi creating the rift betwee HeKi to the family
-in the ME, after the aarti, rashi talks to baa, saying she can't see hetal koki fight she wants everything to be fine between them ... baa asks rashi do as she says
- rashi shouts on gopi  in the kitchen, hetal and koki come and argue for their bahus.. baa comes and announces split

- today 
-gopi plans to tell Ahem  about it, rashi does not let gopi tell ahem and takes gopi to baa... 
- baa explains her plan to create the split between the family for the sake of heki and asks gopi to be a part of her plan... gopi agrees
-now gopi, rashi and baa are together and they are creating differences between HeKi to bring them together

and this is one of the interesting tracks ... which i am loving it and enjoying it to the core...

Baa is a wise lady... she knows how to deal with her DILs..πŸ˜ƒ
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thanx Munni and Shruti for bringing me up to speed...

but Baa does not know that Raashi was behind the initial split...and gopi is  not gonna tell...that still leaves Raashi as the mastermind does it not