India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Stop bashing Suraj plss (Page 3)

nikhilsahai Goldie
nikhilsahai
nikhilsahai

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
i am 100% agree with rumela plzzz stop bashing suraj he is right a/c to the circumstances he has right to get angry not only sandy have the right to always show her frustation on suraj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifebeautifulsoAnonymous..

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
i will not bash suraj as there is no need for it , he is behaving exactly how sandhya behaved to him in initial days , he is suffering himself  ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ashGC_arjaFatima_QAnonymous..sitakshii

nikitaloveu IF-Rockerz
nikitaloveu
nikitaloveu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
suraj is very much right according to the situation so plzzz stop hating & bashing suraj

Anonymous..sitakshii

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I think that sooraj is doing so because he wants to see ether sandhya have any emotions or feelings for him...which we can easily see that how annoyed and sad is sandhya because of suraj's harsh words.. but i think every think will get better in upcoming episodes 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindb2011ashGC_arjaJuna04Anonymous..sitakshii

tanind Senior Member
tanind
tanind

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I disagree, bcz my opinion is,

a brave and true man would ask Sandy about paper openly and would not be such sarcastic and rude with her. But I must admit that human nature is more complicated  and I was shocked how AR portray it. 

Edited by tanind - 10 April 2012 at 2:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

xyyz Senior Member
xyyz
xyyz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

@ megumi the reason that viewers might be disappointed is not because suraj did not allow sandhya to touch his feet... its the taunts & comments "im just a 9th pass" "people in this house are used to your mistakes and no one even expects much of you" Confused these seem more like bhabho's/chavi's dialogues than suraj's ... it was actually looking ridiculous to see a man... that too suraj.. talk this way.. gents (yes, even in the serial world) are actually straightforward... 
suraj could feel angry.. in fact, should feel cheated too... but his reaction is what is irking all... a silent angry treatment...avoiding her... not exchanging any smiles/words -> now that would make more sense... 

and why should sandhya throw off those papers.. she was in a dilemma when she left preethi (anyone in her place would be) and she has all reasons and right to want to come away from that family for the way they have been treating her... in this day and age which educated girl puts up with this extent of torture for no fault of hers... anyway, thats a completely different story!!! 

and you mention about suraj having done all that for sandhya.. well a point you need to remember is that he wanted to get married, he fell for sandhya when he saw her.. he has aspirations wrt sandhya be it as a husband/starting a family etc.. he is with his family and none of his family members are actually AGAINST him, if anything everyone loves/respects him.. 
however sandhya did not want this marriage.. she had just lost her parents...she realised her dreams of IPS have been crushed... and she finds out she has been cheated by her brother after her marriage... she did not have any hopes/aspirations wrt suraj... so she cannot reciprocate the same kind of love to him.. yet she has taken physical/mental/emotional torture from his family patiently... [he has never been able to openly support her] and the only thing she has supposedly done wrong is cheat them by hiding the truth [i dont know apart from DABH in which weird world would 'being an educated person' be considered cheating]
so...my practical self reminds me that even though suraj is a more 'likable' persona.. its sandhya who has been forced to give up/in more 

It looks like you didn't get my point. I know sandhya has suffered but those sufferings she had brought it upon herself. she wouldn't have had to hear bhabho's taunts, 15 day challenge and endless scolding if she had revealed the education truth herself. listening the truth about someone you love from someone else hurts double. in this way she lost love and respect from bhabho. Even though sandhya doesn't mean it but her carelessness and actions land her in big trouble. after that big talk with preeti on friday about adjusting and accepting her relationship and that house she could have thrown the divorce papers out but she doesn't even think about them let alone dispose them.

Who is going to believe her in the family even if sandhya says she wasn't the one who prepared divorce papers? wouldn't bhabho question her that if she didn't prepare those papers and if she has no intention of leaving sooraj or this house then why did she accept papers or why she didn't tear it away?

I know viewers are not disappointed because sooraj didn't let sandhya touch his feet but because of his taunts. see if sandhya has her own way of lashing out at sooraj then sooraj too has his own way of lashing out at sandhya. how he chooses to do so is upto him. his method may be like bhabho but we still haven't seen the scene so we don't know under which circumstance he says all those things. And if sandhya's the one being forced to give up on everything then like you said she should just leave the house. even i wonder why she is still there when bhabho isn't accepting her and she isn't accepting sooraj. for what purpose she is still staying behind? leave the house and she could live her own life like preeti said. end this drama for once and for all.

Lifebeautifulsositakshii

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
kindly ppl please stop bashing SURAJ... see from his point of view.. he too has a heart, feelings and emotions... it is not that only he has to understand SANDHYA even she has that responsibility..
i agree that he is not talking to her about the papers but still he has the past bitter experience of gal running away from marriage to him jus because he is a halwai... his family's wounds buried with his marriage to SANDY but if she leaves ppl ll surely blame BHABO n suraj can never take it... he wants to know what is in her mind... he wants her to speak out... it is clearly evident when he says,"kya hai aapke man mein"... despite being so friendly with her SANDY still sees him as a stranger as a person who ll not understand her dreams...
 she needs to talk it out jus like she pours out her anger at him even he has the same rights... since we are used to see a sweet suraj this avatar of his is little pricking his sweet poison words but all is for good...
this hatred of his will surely make her realise the love he had for her and the love which she now has for him...
at the end of all this it is going to be SurYa together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyyzAnonymous..sitakshii

Sugarush Goldie
Sugarush
Sugarush

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Guys I think it's too early to judge Suraj, he is hurt and by just viewing one episode we can't say that he is being rude to Sandy for no reason. I am sure he has a valid reason for his behaviour but it's not shown to us yet and hence why some people are misjuding his character.

I truly sympathise with Sandy but I also understand Suraj's feelings he is really hurt and angry and if he doesn't lash out on his wife who he really loves then who can he speak to. I agree his behaviour is not justified but in his mind all he is thinking that Sandy wants to leave him. His heart is really broken and he doesn't know any other way to express his feelings.

I think he doesn't want the humilation brought to his family by Sandy leaving him and hence why he is being rude to her so that his family will think that he wants to leave her. In this way he is protecting his family and most importantly his wife.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindLifebeautifulsoashGC_arjaAnonymous..sitakshii

Go to top