Very nice post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_sapphire

love ur pointwaas...they make my day..i actually relive the episode thanks to your pointwaas...loved ASR's mischievous streak..with his deadly smirk and awesome looks...and he is beginning to like kids i guess now...waiting to see his this side more often...today i am officially dead loking at Barun's awesome acting...loved it!!
even manoramma mami was hilarious!!!
on the whole a good episode!!!there was a lot to read between the lines...kudos CVs for an amazing episode..u have truly described their story thru the story "sundari and shaitan"Wink!!

Join me in the heavens then!!! LOL!!!!

Thanks!
Lekshmic7 IF-Dazzler
Lekshmic7
Lekshmic7

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
SUPERB ANALYSIS! lovd it

-.Pearl.-

poolovesarnav Goldie
poolovesarnav
poolovesarnav

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Naughty Arnav stole the episode... :P

-.Pearl.-

--Sobi-- IF-Dazzler
--Sobi--
--Sobi--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hi Sai...actually y r extremely late for me!!!
But no worries...I will still reply!!!Big smile

Pointwa One:

I liked how the CVs mashed up both Arhis and the beauty and the beast...and for some reason it made sense!!

Do you really want Khushi as a teacher??Ermm...I never went ti tuition in my life...but one thing is clear if I ever go to tuition...I will want Hotwa as a teacher!!Day DreamingBlushing

Pontwa Two:

I thought the kid wanted to do a deal with the Shaitan..rather than protect Sundari..to eat the other kid b/c he broke his pencil!!!

As you mentioned Robert Langdon in ur post...I am here to say that todays post is the bestest post of all!!!Big smile

Actually Arhi were communicating through Hate (love) Letters...like how teenagers do with their first love!!LOL

Pointwa Three:

You have put it so well...everything about ASR and his feelings!!
That is so true!!

Pointwa Four:

Even I love the 10 year old Aranv...he is hot...he is sexy...and he is cute too!!!

I was like this after watching that scene

P.S I thought I should also not leave without postscripts!!!
P.P.S. One from meLOL. Thank you so much for the post!!!
Hug
P.P.S. One more...I love the song...although I am hearing it for the first time...btw nice video...did u make it??

-.Pearl.-

roy.snigdha Newbie
roy.snigdha
roy.snigdha

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
You're pretty AWESOME!!!!ClapClap
Wow...(Talk about monologues...). StarYou really arranged your points well. You did deviate, but that too in a very structured fashion. *Sneaking into your hat collection and stealing some* HATS OFF!!!Wink

-.Pearl.-

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Amazing episode! you have truly described their story throughClap the story "sundari and shaitan"

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss374

Hi Sai...actually y r extremely late for me!!!
But no worries...I will still reply!!!Big smile

Pointwa One:

I liked how the CVs mashed up both Arhis and the beauty and the beast...and for some reason it made sense!!

Do you really want Khushi as a teacher??Ermm...I never went ti tuition in my life...but one thing is clear if I ever go to tuition...I will want Hotwa as a teacher!!Day DreamingBlushing

Pontwa Two:

I thought the kid wanted to do a deal with the Shaitan..rather than protect Sundari..to eat the other kid b/c he broke his pencil!!!

As you mentioned Robert Langdon in ur post...I am here to say that todays post is the bestest post of all!!!Big smile

Actually Arhi were communicating through Hate (love) Letters...like how teenagers do with their first love!!LOL

Pointwa Three:

You have put it so well...everything about ASR and his feelings!!
That is so true!!

Pointwa Four:

Even I love the 10 year old Aranv...he is hot...he is sexy...and he is cute too!!!

I was like this after watching that scene

P.S I thought I should also not leave without postscripts!!!
P.P.S. One from meLOL. Thank you so much for the post!!!
Hug
P.P.S. One more...I love the song...although I am hearing it for the first time...btw nice video...did u make it??

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for the late PM! I had to leave the PMs unsent for some reason yesterday!

I would do with anyone as a teacher actually! As soon as I get a free-pass to RM everyday; I'm fine with it! Wink

Yeah - that Nikhil was a Laad-governor in making! My my my!!! Arnav Singh Raizada leaves alll the wrong impressions on the kids! First Shaitan - and then the deal-maker! LOL!!!

And again, You are right - Arnav and Khushi were behaving like teenagers! 

And nooo - I didn't make that video.. My best friend happened to dedicate it to me 'cause my mood was down yesterday afternoon for some reason! I loved it sooo much that I decided to put it here for you guys!

--Sobi--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index