Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I liked the example which Baa had quoted !!!

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

She picked up the gift Hetal had given to Gopi with the love she felt for her as her daughter...Baa picked the correct gift because she knew the gift though had no monetary value it had great value in terms of lessons which one had to learn during one's course of life...and the amount of respect Gopi gives to that gift is unmeasurable !!!

The gift drove the point of the strained relationships between the family members as Hetal herself started to distance herself from her daughter Gopi ...one example could be the mango episode & that with this baa made it clear that if such gifts with deep love would be returned back to the owners then everything in Modi bhavan would be split !!! Clever Baa ...she hit the right note in everyone's hearts...other than taking Rashi's help & hitting on Koki...I support Baa in being clever Wink ...But I will still hope she knows her family members in & out & with time will help others in the family also realise the same Tongue!!!

Edited by navyab - 09 April 2012 at 11:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsancheetaXarinamunnihyderabadDhabu89yhm_crazeFlowerHaterJustlikethat1

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i am sure baa has an ulterior motive in taking rashi's help too...remember baa saw right through her when raashi tried to butter her after returning to MM...baa rocked today!she had everyone in MM running helter skelter!when she called meethi i was wondering ab iska bhi batwaara hoga kya!?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharnavyabFlowerHaterJustlikethat1

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I go with your last three espisodes Navya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharnavyabFlowerHaterJustlikethat1

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I wiil say navyya that what I felt was even though it seemed that Baa was targetting KOKIjiii but her main target was hetal!! She was only using KOKIJII's shoulder to fire the gun ,u know kisi aur k kandhe par bandook rakh kr chalana.

Everytime like when she said like not me ,u people want spli(main nhi,tum logon ko batwara chahiye),and they both have made their DIL to do things only for THEIR family (Inhone apni bahuon ko sikha padha diya hai k Apne PARIVAAR ko hi dekho) it was only KOKIJII who replied back with full force and confidence that she never thought of these things and the confidence seen in her eyes can be their only in the person who is correct and truthful

What Hetal did was only shedding tears because she had these thoughts in some corner of her mind and her heart (like JIGAR k liye mangoes,family outing with Her family,RAshi u  make breakfast for JIGAR etc) and with every word of baa these realisations came out from her eyes as tears.

Baa being aged and experience I have feeling that wont do anything wrong or make any wrong decision . (my optimismEmbarrassed)

And if cv's make her do so then I fear that XARINA's spoof may come true lolzzzLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharnavyabJustlikethat1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top