Happy Birthday PH <3! " YES ! You're a Rockstar"

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday PH
!HugYou know why i am saying that , don't you ? LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well for those who are aware of that , today is the birthday of someone very special , Not only for me but for many other persons ! Big smile and that is making my day very special ! and out of my busy schedule , i had to open that thread along my Lishu Pishu :DLOL aka Ishu ! Heart

Anyways , i am honesly not in the mood to do any kind of Speech which will surely bore you all ! LOL So i 'll directly get to the point ! Big smile So as i said before , this person is extremely Close to my heart ! and thought i made many b-day threads till date , This one is one of the MOST important for me Embarrassed I really hope that My PH will never forget that moment ! Embarrassed

i'll tell you guys more about this person Big smile She is a die hard fan of Barun First of all ! So i won't forget to write the name is big caps !BARUN SOBTI [L] yes ! you can all drool over it LOL ! HAHAHHAHA ...theen She loves IPKKND a lot ... and i think that's the biggest thing about her which shouldn't be Forgotten LOL ROFL

1 , 2 , 3 ...

YEP YEEP YEEEP ! i am talking of our beloved Anu ! Hug our HopelessCaseBig smile bdw you're Username is SOO true ! Such a hopeless case you are ROFL! Do i even need to say it ! LOL On a serious note : i am Very lucky to have a friend like you ! And nobody will believe me if i say that our bond became the stronger one in like what ? ***
3 MONTHS ? ! EmbarrassedLOL the day we started to talk and ...Pssttt our bak bak started on & on LOL i love your Bakwaas and you love my Punjabi TalksROFL Aaaj ek tere naam Big smile

" Tun meri jaan hai , Tere pe main maari jawaan ! Tun hai te main haan !" LOL Ooye ...what about " Tun aanvayi bakdi rehndi hee , te maain tere utte mardi rehne haan " ROFL
"Jine mera dil luteya OHO jine meno maar suteya OHO ! Lakh padaya biloyon di naain naain , ..." yes i love you Heart

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay , coming to my " REAL" wishes Big smile can i be serious more than 1 minute ? ROFL
yes but ONLY for you LOL ehaam ehaam ,
My beloved PH ! i love you endless and trust me , i won't stop it anyday ! our fun , our bakwaas , our Serious moments .
....EVERTHINGwill staay the sameBig smile ! yes , you're a busy person but you never failed to be here when it was needed Embarrassedor even to make us smile ! Kyon ishu ? LOL SO today , in this special day , i promish you that you'll always find me by your side when you'll need it ! Embarrassed *Promise Ring* May god give all and everything you deserve : All the hapiness , money , Sucess , Love ! and a very loong Life *ameen*Embarrassed

Keep loving your PW the way you always do ! LOYALTYROFL  no dhokha with B.S ! LOL
i love you endlesss Hugmwaaah
bdw 20 Years old ? BUDHHI ho rahi haai tunROFL Haaye ni main sadke jawaaan apni PH te ! LOL i was kidding , buddhi howe meri juttti ROFL made something for you on this special day ! Yeh le Big smileLOL *No thank You *

and one more Big smile

That's all for now ! but I PROMISE you to arrose you with Gifts ROFL you'll not forget this birthday anytime  Stern Smile ..trust me LOL
i Love you

Credit for the song : Sanju , my bakra ( i love you)

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 09 April 2012 at 3:11pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Chezzie13ShahuN33MAillusiveworldElectric_BuBBleSunriseGreen-_-harsh42reyaa.Anisha_91NaBoleTumNa...Supna9Punkin22--BSI-FaNaTic--.Mandy.-Drishti-.Saraa.-Ramya-Dark-HuesRiyaDutta_TheJoker--Deepali-mishti_17JennyPennyminuuSano88

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
It's not the 10th for her as yet, but it's the tenth for me and in many parts of the world, so oh well. :P

Aaaj KYA HAI?

Another bleh day of work, college, blah blah blah. SleepyIt's the day somebody veryyy special tapkoed on this earth. She knows we're talking about her, and she's reading this and feeling like a VIP.ROFL Aren't you miss A? Ohh, I just realised, your name starts with A, ASR also with A!! ShockedROFL

She's a MAJOR CRAZY LOONY MENTAL Barun fan. (I hope you remember me to thank me for it) ROFL Aakhir introduce kisne karwaya tha? ROFL The heights of her craziness for this guy know NO bounds, and she amazed me when she changed her surname to Sobti one day for her profile on a website. ROFL So, here is the MAN for the birthday girl, making himself present to wish her in his rawr-est avatar (that's the word she uses for him) ROFL

Did you faint alreadyyy?? *hits hard so the birthday girl wakes up*

Atleast let me wish you before you swoon and drool and blush and what not.

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY ANUUU. (the most hopelesscase ever)

Wish you ALL the happiness, all the luck in the world. I don't think I need loads of words to say how special you are for me, and I think I'd fail miserably if I even tried to write. I don't need to describe how you are, cause I love you just for the person you are, and for being the bestestest friend I've found here. Loads of people come, loads of people go, but some are just meant to stay and make your life better. That's what you mean to me. I just wanna say I LOVE LOVE LOVE you endlesss. AND I hate that you're making me senti right now, so cutting the speech short, I need to smear LOADS of cake on your face.

And, whaaatt, you're turning 20????? Shocked That's like OLD. ROFL Haina? 19 tak you're like it's still the teens, but 20 is officially old, so join the club. ROFL

Not gonna waste more time, just wanna say have a GREAT ROCKING BARUNLICIOUS birthday, and hope the year ahead is equally amazing.
I just loveee how we can talk about anything as random and stupid as it may be, and not get bored. I do hope that we get working on our project by your next birthday. ROFL

This is something I made, totally crappy, but I'm sure you'll still love it/ ROFL

Anddd some more stuff. This blending and siggy business is SO not me. -_-

Ab toh apna dabba update karo PLEASEEE!!!

And you guys better wish her, or else ASR will HUNT YOU DOWN. Cool

Whewww. How much have I blabbered? I'm sure you're asleep by now, so I should just go. LOVE LOVE YOUUU. Muah!!

Signing off, Barun style. ROFL

HugHug
Hug

Edited by aa123.80 - 09 April 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mrignayaniN33MAillusiveworldElectric_BuBBlePunkin22NaBoleTumNa...-Drishti-.Saraa.Mariaa.SGRiyaDuttamishti_17JennyPennySano88

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthdaaay Anu ! Hug

ISHU YOU ROCK Star ! why am i not that pampered ? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
YAYYY res

HAPPYY BIRTHDAYYY ANUUU HugHug

Edited by -Drishti- - 09 April 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworldNaBoleTumNa...aa123.80Mariaa.SGRiyaDutta

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
LMAAAOOO. Acha maru? ROFL *throws chappal*

The post looks FAAAB.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...Mariaa.SG

Electric_BuBBle IF-Dazzler
Electric_BuBBle
Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, dear! :P

NaBoleTumNa...Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i am taking these chhapal ROFL because i love you ! <3 But you better make me ALL these things for me too LOL ! k ?  ROFL I LOVE YOU !

oyeee Anu ki bachhii !LOL Take and point  your ASS here ! ROFL

NaBoleTumNa...aa123.80

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80Mariaa.SGRiyaDutta

Go to top