Saas Bina Sasuraal

nani ma-the healer!

abc113 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today nani ma struggled in jungle to find the right herbs and then worked hard in the kitchen preparing the special life-saving concoction which more than likely will save Toasty's life. She did put in a lot of effort and thought into it and even at the hospital she is taking permission from all including doctor to try it on Toasty. Even though Toasty's mom and Chedi are shown to be against it, I think doctor may give his permission. Doctor already mentioned that Toasty is not responding to modern medicine and according to him just a few hours remain before Toasty hits the deadline for her hope of survival so nani ma's medication can be used as a last resort.

I am looking forward to Toasty getting well. I really had to skip all the sad/crying scenes because I am a sucker at such emotional sequences and avoid seeing them if possible. I saw a glimpse of Tej's scene with Pitaji in the hospital and it was very touching indeed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pujli07 thumbnail
it was another sad episode... i was also wishing that she wake up now :) i did enjoy the emotions and everyone appreciating toasty the past few days but now i want her back. and cant wait for the party for her return.. 

abc113 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pujli07

it was another sad episode... i was also wishing that she wake up now :) i did enjoy the emotions and everyone appreciating toasty the past few days but now i want her back. and cant wait for the party for her return.. 

I also liked the first 3 episodes of Toasty's disappearance where everyone got chance to express their affection for Toasty and also a few other issues got resolved but after that it became very melancholic with everyone especially Tej crying and missing Toasty all the time. I can't wait for her return and celebrations at C-house.

Few episodes after that will be just comedy and fun but I wonder what will be the next plot.
pujli07 thumbnail
exactly what i was thinking about.. next track.. hopefully they drop the idea of ved-tej fight and i know there has to be some drama but hope its something light for now.. havent see the fun in the house for a while now.. they should have it for at least 2 weeks..