India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Shipraaa

beena_jon Senior Member
beena_jon
beena_jon

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Wonder why Priya's Dad doesnt have any solid dialogues other than mouthing "SHIPRA" in a very annoying toneOuch Very boring...wife is more powerful than Mr. ShipraTongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4pratigyasuhani77shim_cajayashsGauri22jainnehaapplenpeachesmem1TVserialfreaksalsaly

jayashs Senior Member
jayashs
jayashs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Good one!!! Yes, he does not have much dialogues/content to offer, other than control his wife with an annoying tone!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena_jonsalsalyTVserialfreak

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena_jon

Wonder why Priya's Dad doesnt have any solid dialogues other than mouthing "SHIPRA" in a very annoying toneOuch Very boring...wife is more powerful than Mr. ShipraTongue

This is Ghar Ghar ki Kahani...And BALH very close to reality...LOL Husbands like Sudhir hardly say a word front of an overbearing WIFE.
BALH rocks...LOL.

Edited by Peacefull - 09 April 2012 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

murlidharmonasalsalychitloneravivakirk

murlidharmona Senior Member
murlidharmona
murlidharmona

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Peacefull

[QUOTE=beena_jon]Wonder why Priya's Dad doesnt have any solid dialogues other than mouthing "SHIPRA" in a very annoying toneOuch Very boring...wife is more powerful than Mr. ShipraTongue

This is Ghar Ghar ki Kahani...And BALH very close to reality...LOL Husbands like Sudhir hardly say a word front of an overbearing WIFE.
BALH rocks...LOL.

[/QUOTE

agree with u...in reality also if wife is like shipra...that hubby have no word to say...only one thing is left for him to control his wife...

but we cann't ignore that whenever raya in trouble...shudir give awesome advice to raya...it help in solving raya problem...

today also his plain is to make pease in their home...
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Peacefull

Originally posted by beena_jon

BALH rocks...LOL.

Hmm, i totally agree with you and there is no wonder if Sudhir hardly has any dialogues coz most of the daily soaps runs on this formula only guyz..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
In my opinion Sudhir portrays the wise father /husband who lovingly indulges his wife's silliness but at the same time is a stop breaker to her silliness...Many a time he douses the would be fires in his home with his wisdom...The Sharma parivaar is still a loving one when compared to Niharika and her clan and Sudhir has played a pivotal role in keeping the family together.Dialogues might be less but the end result is achieved

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beena_jonchitlonerTVserialfreakDimdim.

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

In my opinion Sudhir portrays the wise father /husband who lovingly indulges his wife's silliness but at the same time is a stop breaker to her silliness...Many a time he douses the would be fires in his home with his wisdom...The Sharma parivaar is still a loving one when compared to Niharika and her clan and Sudhir has played a pivotal role in keeping the family together.Dialogues might be less but the end result is achieved
 I Agree Avi. Sudhir knows his family and he speaks only when necessary.when Shipra wanted to give Nutz gold for her first karvachauth , he put his foot down and talked o Shipra that we cannot afford it and your purpose of doing  for comparing with the Kapoors is not right.I think ,he character is well etched and like all men he doesn't talk unnecessarily.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitlonerTVserialfreakavivakirk

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

Originally posted by avivakirk

I Agree Avi. Sudhir knows his family and he speaks only when necessary.when Shipra wanted to give Nutz gold for her first karvachauth , he put his foot down and talked o Shipra that we cannot afford it and your purpose of doing  for comparing with the Kapoors is not right.I think ,he character is well etched and like all men he doesn't talk unnecessarily.
@SriB
I agree with you didi...really a man of wisdom...any other person in his place would have gone mad having a wife like Shipra...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitloneravivakirk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index