India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Increase Followers: Target 100 (Page 2)

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I believe followers will increase from today onwards...God I loved the chemistry they shared in todays epi...the whole epi was oozing with chemistry...the episode was awesome and surprisingly I did not find it dragging...this is the pace I was expecting and I'm loving it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VByipee

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

I believe followers will increase from today onwards...God I loved the chemistry they shared in todays epi...the whole epi was oozing with chemistry...the episode was awesome and surprisingly I did not find it dragging...this is the pace I was expecting and I'm loving it...

But we have work hard to bring it back atleast to the 2nd position

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-NinnzGmyipee

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

!^ for activity.OMG.thats shamefull.come on guys...!

I know. Sadly activity remains around this level only every week.Ouch hope it increases!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
omg this is better than nothing , as news sp chh having puppy love thats why over there more activiy

-enchanted-

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

I know many people love this show, but we also need to make our love count. If it continues this way we may not even be in top 3!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VByipee

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gafulu14

omg this is better than nothing , as news sp chh having puppy love thats why over there more activiy

I understand what you are saying,but even if we leave that show,our activity and followers are less than other two shows too. So we do need to buck up.

DMKJ_VB

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I have seen so many new people over here in the last two weeks, but still the followers are less. I think, they are not adding the forum to My forumsConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-NinnzGmDMKJ_VB

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I have seen so many new people over here in the last two weeks, but still the followers are less. I think, they are not adding the forum to My forumsConfused

Even I think that many people have not added it to My forums. Hope they do,and soon...

Edited by -enchanted- - 09 April 2012 at 12:16pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index