Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

aao sunaye pyaar ki ek kahani.. (Page 5)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

LOL funny.  Cute post.  Thank you.LOLLOLLOL

thanx to u fr lkin it..Big smile

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Ditzi Hug ! heheheh I actually liked the epi ! it was so cute Wink ROFL
and MAN yes the Sardar did remind me of BAS OYEEE BRIJ ROFL !! 

now im copy pasting my analyze here :) !! 
how i felt for the epi :) 

---
Cv's yet again proved there is always a connection in every epi ! okay not EVERY but Most of the Epi ! there is always a connection which is either related to ArHi story ! or to the Future ! 

just like the Heer Ranjha track they did ! it showed how if HEER RANJHA were separated on their Shadi !! ARHI came closer on their Wedding ! which Showed how ArHi r the re-birth of heer ranjha ! 

and So Was Today when CV's introduced Beauty&Beast Story ! i mean Honestly when i saw the SBB! I thought it will be another OTT comedy ! but NO ! CVs Defo know wat they doing ! and they defo know wat type of story they introducing !! 

hmm Im Sure you all know beauty n beast story ! how the princess always helped the Beast ! but Beast always ill-treated and always hurt the beauty but the beauty never gave up ! she some how knew Beast is not like this ! and she always dreamt of the Beast as her Prince Charming in her dreams! and we all knw why Beast Hurted the Beauty !! cuz he didnt wanted to get attached wid her ! as he was scared of his own face ! and he didnt wanted her to be part of his life cuz he didnt wanted her to be more hurt by being wid him ! yet the Beauty was still falling for him ! 
 and Same with Arnav And Khushi, Khushi who is innocent yet is gettin hurt by Arnav and she doesn't know why ! where Arnav doesnt want to hurt her but THE BEAST in ArHi life (SHYAM) is making the Situation for Arnav to hurt khushi ! n both Mis understand each other ! 
even tho Arnav is shown like a BEAST in khushi's life ! yet This BEAST is the one who always HELPS her and is always there for her !! 

so Yes there is always a reason behind everything CV's Bring ! let it be Heer Ranjha or todays Beauty and the beast ! 

Now Coming to the Epi ! I loved it ! it was a cute epi ! n loved how CVs Kept Khushi's silent treatment for ASR !! 
Lol every bit of the epi was just so cute ROFL ! I thought afta watching The SBB segment ! afta Khushi Screams SHAITAN ! ROFL ! which was HELL HILARIOUS btw ROFL ! ASr's xpression were killer ROFL !! anyways i thought Khushi will start talking to ASR !but LOVED her sudden change of xpression from scared to angry @ ASR ! n Turned over Clap!! amazing Sanaya ! ! 

anyways and thn ! I just loved how Khushi Started saying the story to the Kids ! n how all over sudden she became sad ! as it was similar to her life story :( ! and ASR too was sad n looking @ her !! i loved this Scene <3

and Man Thn comes My fav bit of the epi ROFL Tu Ruk Pehle tujhe Kaonga ROFL Man THIS WAS SO BARUN man But Hell cute ROFL ! tht Smirk on his face ROFL ! man Barun was killer here ROFL !! 

and Thn the silent treatment continued Clap !! loved the Letter bit ! it was so cute ! and thn BANG ! the RIGHT LETTER ! but Rong persons hand .-. ! i mean yes anjali ke Haath laga ! but Im sure she will go to nani !! but im sure later when she finds out the reason behind ArHi shadi ! these hints will help her !! 

i just loved how ! CVs showed khushi's pain ! how the gurl who use to believe in Fairytales :( ! but Now her fate is broken n she no more believes in fairytale :( !! 

and as always NO PRECAP Angry 

Over all a VERY cute epi ! and i loved it !! 

"Kya karegi Anjali shaitaan aur sundari ke beech ki doori mitaane ke liye"...jaanne ke liye dekhiye IPKKND somvaar se shukravaar raat 8:00 baje...  

ROFL !! thanks to my Pappu Bushi for this Tagline ROFL 

now coming to People's disappointment to the epi Confused ! hmmm if u actually Watch the epi again ! u will know there was a sign in todays epi ! which was showing ArHi's Story ! and im saying many disappointed on CVs for yet again making ASR shaitan ! but hmm they didnt Show him the SHAITAN ! SHAITAN! but the Shaitan from Beauty n the beast ! who was actually the Prince charming :) 

so chill maro sab :) ! 

maanooo babylicious pehle toh mujhe yeh bata hv u eve written so much in ur exams papers???ConfusedROFL...

n i so knew even u wud b reminded of brij...ROFL...n agree abt ur opinion on d epi...Smile

ROFL ROFL ! ROFLMAO ROFL ! im Shocked ROFL !! in xams i for sure DO NOT write so much ROFL ! minus english ROFL !! baki Kill me ROFL !! 

and Man I swear tht Kid was so cute ROFL Darpok Kahin ka ROFL and he was the 1st 1 to hide from Shaitan ROFL ! n thn his Kahan Hai woh shaitan ! KHAT DALONGA ROFL ! typical Brij ROFL ! lagta usika Bacha tha ROFL

u remember how brij used to get excited even b4 d task ws accomplished...arre geet margayi kaam ho gay types...ROFL

n babylicious i cant believe i know u so well even widout meeting u...LOL
ROFL !! How can i forget his KANDAAAN KA IZAAT ROFL ! man Brij was EPIC ROFL !! imagine 4lions bring him here ROFL !! 

and u from 1 of those people who actually do knw me alot <3 ! 

isiliye toh u get shocked wid my mature posts ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

I admire ur post n always waiting 4 it.

awww dats so sweet..thanx dear..Smile
LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Loved it Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

maanooo babylicious pehle toh mujhe yeh bata hv u eve written so much in ur exams papers???ConfusedROFL...

n i so knew even u wud b reminded of brij...ROFL...n agree abt ur opinion on d epi...Smile

ROFL ROFL ! ROFLMAO ROFL ! im Shocked ROFL !! in xams i for sure DO NOT write so much ROFL ! minus english ROFL !! baki Kill me ROFL !! 

and Man I swear tht Kid was so cute ROFL Darpok Kahin ka ROFL and he was the 1st 1 to hide from Shaitan ROFL ! n thn his Kahan Hai woh shaitan ! KHAT DALONGA ROFL ! typical Brij ROFL ! lagta usika Bacha tha ROFL

u remember how brij used to get excited even b4 d task ws accomplished...arre geet margayi kaam ho gay types...ROFL

n babylicious i cant believe i know u so well even widout meeting u...LOL
ROFL !! How can i forget his KANDAAAN KA IZAAT ROFL ! man Brij was EPIC ROFL !! imagine 4lions bring him here ROFL !! 

and u from 1 of those people who actually do knw me alot <3 ! 

isiliye toh u get shocked wid my mature posts ROFL

oh ya oyeee geettt mere khaandaan ki izzat...ROFL...

n yep i do get supa shocked wid ur matured posts...LOL

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun-sanaya

Loved it Thumbs Up

thankie..Smile
Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged