Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ditzi πŸ€— ! heheheh I actually liked the epi ! it was so cute πŸ˜‰ 🀣 ! 
and MAN yes the Sardar did remind me of BAS OYEEE BRIJ 🀣 !! 

now im copy pasting my analyze here :) !! 
how i felt for the epi :) 

---
Cv's yet again proved there is always a connection in every epi ! okay not EVERY but Most of the Epi ! there is always a connection which is either related to ArHi story ! or to the Future ! 

just like the Heer Ranjha track they did ! it showed how if HEER RANJHA were separated on their Shadi !! ARHI came closer on their Wedding ! which Showed how ArHi r the re-birth of heer ranjha ! 

and So Was Today when CV's introduced Beauty&Beast Story ! i mean Honestly when i saw the SBB! I thought it will be another OTT comedy ! but NO ! CVs Defo know wat they doing ! and they defo know wat type of story they introducing !! 

hmm Im Sure you all know beauty n beast story ! how the princess always helped the Beast ! but Beast always ill-treated and always hurt the beauty but the beauty never gave up ! she some how knew Beast is not like this ! and she always dreamt of the Beast as her Prince Charming in her dreams! and we all knw why Beast Hurted the Beauty !! cuz he didnt wanted to get attached wid her ! as he was scared of his own face ! and he didnt wanted her to be part of his life cuz he didnt wanted her to be more hurt by being wid him ! yet the Beauty was still falling for him ! 
 and Same with Arnav And Khushi, Khushi who is innocent yet is gettin hurt by Arnav and she doesn't know why ! where Arnav doesnt want to hurt her but THE BEAST in ArHi life (SHYAM) is making the Situation for Arnav to hurt khushi ! n both Mis understand each other ! 
even tho Arnav is shown like a BEAST in khushi's life ! yet This BEAST is the one who always HELPS her and is always there for her !! 

so Yes there is always a reason behind everything CV's Bring ! let it be Heer Ranjha or todays Beauty and the beast ! 

Now Coming to the Epi ! I loved it ! it was a cute epi ! n loved how CVs Kept Khushi's silent treatment for ASR !! 
Lol every bit of the epi was just so cute πŸ€£ ! I thought afta watching The SBB segment ! afta Khushi Screams SHAITAN ! πŸ€£ ! which was HELL HILARIOUS btw πŸ€£ ! ASr's xpression were killer πŸ€£ !! anyways i thought Khushi will start talking to ASR !but LOVED her sudden change of xpression from scared to angry @ ASR ! n Turned over πŸ‘!! amazing Sanaya ! ! 

anyways and thn ! I just loved how Khushi Started saying the story to the Kids ! n how all over sudden she became sad ! as it was similar to her life story :( ! and ASR too was sad n looking @ her !! i loved this Scene <3

and Man Thn comes My fav bit of the epi πŸ€£ Tu Ruk Pehle tujhe Kaonga πŸ€£ Man THIS WAS SO BARUN man But Hell cute πŸ€£ ! tht Smirk on his face πŸ€£ ! man Barun was killer here πŸ€£ !! 

and Thn the silent treatment continued πŸ‘ !! loved the Letter bit ! it was so cute ! and thn BANG ! the RIGHT LETTER ! but Rong persons hand .-. ! i mean yes anjali ke Haath laga ! but Im sure she will go to nani !! but im sure later when she finds out the reason behind ArHi shadi ! these hints will help her !! 

i just loved how ! CVs showed khushi's pain ! how the gurl who use to believe in Fairytales :( ! but Now her fate is broken n she no more believes in fairytale :( !! 

and as always NO PRECAP πŸ˜‘ 

Over all a VERY cute epi ! and i loved it !! 

"Kya karegi Anjali shaitaan aur sundari ke beech ki doori mitaane ke liye"...jaanne ke liye dekhiye IPKKND somvaar se shukravaar raat 8:00 baje...  

🀣 !! thanks to my Pappu Bushi for this Tagline πŸ€£ 

now coming to People's disappointment to the epi πŸ˜• ! hmmm if u actually Watch the epi again ! u will know there was a sign in todays epi ! which was showing ArHi's Story ! and im saying many disappointed on CVs for yet again making ASR shaitan ! but hmm they didnt Show him the SHAITAN ! SHAITAN! but the Shaitan from Beauty n the beast ! who was actually the Prince charming :) 

so chill maro sab :) ! 

sumana-13 thumbnail
    A hilarious post Aditi , thanks yaar ... what an awesome beginning of the week leading on to ME ... I'm loving it buddy...                   Laughing

Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 i just love mami today & payal smile at her dialogues 

Arnav smiled after so many days 
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

awesome post adits!! πŸ˜³

i loved that how it was a shyamless episode.. no Shyam at all 😍 that was the best thing cause i dont wanna see that creep's face in the starting of the week 😳
the children were very naughty and they bought ASR ke andar chupa naughty child outside! 🀣.. you know it was all Barun!! πŸ˜†"oye sun!!" 🀣 reminded me of his SBS/BB dialogues..mujhe bhook lagrahi hai yaar! πŸ˜† i hope this children will help these two in every possible way!! and Anjali getting the letter.. hope she changes it and write something sweet and send it to Arnav!! 😳

it was a filler episode but nice too!! it was cute! as you said they are dragging it till ME.. hope from ME things will change for better! also this IPL thing.. i think they are saving their guilt track! i have been saying this that they are sure that guilt track will gain the highest TRP's and many wont watch it during IPL so i guess after IPL we will get the most awaited guilt track😍 Inshallah!! 😳

yeah filler bt fun epi...abt d track IPl n d maha epi..both wud mk Cvs bring in sum fillers n changes...as well as maha twists...
beccky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adits7

phatti saadi and chillar party :

mamiji " lagat hai uu phatti saadi soch rahi jab tak khud ke bacche na ho jaye...☺️☺️☺️... tab tak dusron ke bacchon se mann behelayeh rahi.."...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

MAMEEJEE... kya baat hai... aaaj toh kamal hee kar diya... πŸ€—

sundari n shaitaan ki kahani khushi ke zabani :

like how khushi din talk to Arnav even after he making an effort to talk...

that is soo nice that she still aint talking.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

khushi "shaitaan usse darata dhamkata tha..😲.kabhi usse apne paudhon ke paas nahi aane deta tha...shaitaan ko uske paudhon se bohot pyaar tha...."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 πŸ€£ 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

khushi "shaitaan aur rajkumar dono ek hi aadmi the...lekin sochti thi yeh kaise ho sakta hai...ek hi pal mein itni khushi deta tha aur doosrein hi pal...dukh.."...awwwπŸ˜’...

😭 aww... akhir dil ki baat zuban par aa hee gayi.. ASR u r listening right.. see she told you indirectly hee sahi that she loves you damn it...

I like the letter writing n communicating thru d kids...poor kids...kaise inki padhai hogi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

i like it i like it i loved it   😳  😳 πŸ˜³

hey dits... loved your post as usual...πŸ€—
loved sundari and shaitan wala emoticon.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
todays episode was damn hilarious... fighting with a twist and kids...πŸ˜‰

jab inke bacche honge toh pata nahi kya hoga... becchare bacche...  πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

but seriously Shaitan Singh Raizada...  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

yep his expressions were so cute...awww that smile...☺️ gosh m dead...🀒

okay... so coming to the letters lol... so as she is not talking to him.. arnav is very issmart... he iswriting letters to her.. so that atleast they can talk thro' letters... awsm  idea Shaitan singhπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

and what crap.. u r not a sundari... okay then stopping gawking at her 24/7  πŸ˜†

and his handwriting lololol... seriously keede makode chal rahe the...    πŸ˜†

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: P4R0

ROFLMAO...TOO FUNNY🀣🀣🀣

thankieπŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Ditzi πŸ€— ! heheheh I actually liked the epi ! it was so cute πŸ˜‰ 🀣 ! 

and MAN yes the Sardar did remind me of BAS OYEEE BRIJ 🀣 !! 

now im copy pasting my analyze here :) !! 
how i felt for the epi :) 

---
Cv's yet again proved there is always a connection in every epi ! okay not EVERY but Most of the Epi ! there is always a connection which is either related to ArHi story ! or to the Future ! 

just like the Heer Ranjha track they did ! it showed how if HEER RANJHA were separated on their Shadi !! ARHI came closer on their Wedding ! which Showed how ArHi r the re-birth of heer ranjha ! 

and So Was Today when CV's introduced Beauty&Beast Story ! i mean Honestly when i saw the SBB! I thought it will be another OTT comedy ! but NO ! CVs Defo know wat they doing ! and they defo know wat type of story they introducing !! 

hmm Im Sure you all know beauty n beast story ! how the princess always helped the Beast ! but Beast always ill-treated and always hurt the beauty but the beauty never gave up ! she some how knew Beast is not like this ! and she always dreamt of the Beast as her Prince Charming in her dreams! and we all knw why Beast Hurted the Beauty !! cuz he didnt wanted to get attached wid her ! as he was scared of his own face ! and he didnt wanted her to be part of his life cuz he didnt wanted her to be more hurt by being wid him ! yet the Beauty was still falling for him ! 
 and Same with Arnav And Khushi, Khushi who is innocent yet is gettin hurt by Arnav and she doesn't know why ! where Arnav doesnt want to hurt her but THE BEAST in ArHi life (SHYAM) is making the Situation for Arnav to hurt khushi ! n both Mis understand each other ! 
even tho Arnav is shown like a BEAST in khushi's life ! yet This BEAST is the one who always HELPS her and is always there for her !! 

so Yes there is always a reason behind everything CV's Bring ! let it be Heer Ranjha or todays Beauty and the beast ! 

Now Coming to the Epi ! I loved it ! it was a cute epi ! n loved how CVs Kept Khushi's silent treatment for ASR !! 
Lol every bit of the epi was just so cute πŸ€£ ! I thought afta watching The SBB segment ! afta Khushi Screams SHAITAN ! πŸ€£ ! which was HELL HILARIOUS btw πŸ€£ ! ASr's xpression were killer πŸ€£ !! anyways i thought Khushi will start talking to ASR !but LOVED her sudden change of xpression from scared to angry @ ASR ! n Turned over πŸ‘!! amazing Sanaya ! ! 

anyways and thn ! I just loved how Khushi Started saying the story to the Kids ! n how all over sudden she became sad ! as it was similar to her life story :( ! and ASR too was sad n looking @ her !! i loved this Scene <3

and Man Thn comes My fav bit of the epi πŸ€£ Tu Ruk Pehle tujhe Kaonga πŸ€£ Man THIS WAS SO BARUN man But Hell cute πŸ€£ ! tht Smirk on his face πŸ€£ ! man Barun was killer here πŸ€£ !! 

and Thn the silent treatment continued πŸ‘ !! loved the Letter bit ! it was so cute ! and thn BANG ! the RIGHT LETTER ! but Rong persons hand .-. ! i mean yes anjali ke Haath laga ! but Im sure she will go to nani !! but im sure later when she finds out the reason behind ArHi shadi ! these hints will help her !! 

i just loved how ! CVs showed khushi's pain ! how the gurl who use to believe in Fairytales :( ! but Now her fate is broken n she no more believes in fairytale :( !! 

and as always NO PRECAP πŸ˜‘ 

Over all a VERY cute epi ! and i loved it !! 

"Kya karegi Anjali shaitaan aur sundari ke beech ki doori mitaane ke liye"...jaanne ke liye dekhiye IPKKND somvaar se shukravaar raat 8:00 baje...  

🀣 !! thanks to my Pappu Bushi for this Tagline πŸ€£ 

now coming to People's disappointment to the epi πŸ˜• ! hmmm if u actually Watch the epi again ! u will know there was a sign in todays epi ! which was showing ArHi's Story ! and im saying many disappointed on CVs for yet again making ASR shaitan ! but hmm they didnt Show him the SHAITAN ! SHAITAN! but the Shaitan from Beauty n the beast ! who was actually the Prince charming :) 

so chill maro sab :) ! 

maanooo babylicious pehle toh mujhe yeh bata hv u eve written so much in ur exams papers???πŸ˜•πŸ€£...

n i so knew even u wud b reminded of brij...🀣...n agree abt ur opinion on d epi...😊

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Ditsy.. πŸ€— Fab post as always.. 😎
I love Mami, I love her teasing ArHi.. Last time around she teased them as "love birds" and today she told Arnav that Khushi has got the chillar party till she gets some of her own.. Arnav faintwa nahi hua yahi bahut hai.. 🀣 Did he blush? Nani did.. Arnav was happy seeing Khushi... Khushi ke ladoo phoot rahe honge.. Maybe he must have breathed normal and his "dhak dhak" also might have come back to normal.. Khushi was looking amazing.. ❀️ I loved her dress.. And that chillar party.. 😲 Yeh aaj kal ke bachche are so smart.. Gosh.. Hum toh kitney masoom they.. Woh toh ab bade hokar we have become gutter minded.. Im going off track... Back to normal.. πŸ˜† Khushi narrating the story and then getting scared of Arnav... πŸ˜†πŸ€£ The story depicted their life.. The way she said that the "shaitan" and "rajkumar" are the same.. Teer bilkul nishane pe jaa laga.. Arnav knows somewhere that he is mean with her and its way too much but her words today made him realise to an extent that he is the prince of her life too.. Maybe he doesnt believe it, matter of time I guess.. I loved the "kabootar jaa jaa" , communicating thru letters.. Arnav by poolside.. And the way he scared the kid.. His smile.. 😍 Way too cute *drools* After a while saw him smiling so pleasantly... ☺️ Anjali got the letter galti se but I guess she will think of some plan to get ArHi closer.. ❀️
Waise I loved the epi.. It was a treat watching Barun n Sanaya with the kids.😍 Waise that mirch and honey are by the poolside, so is there anyway Arnav eats them and we get some "RABBA VEY" My imagination is on a marathon.. 🀣
Aaj kal toh No precap at all.. πŸ₯Ί

yeah mishtu it ws a treat watchin barun n sanaya wid d kids...patah hi nahi chalta ki bacche kaun hai...πŸ˜†...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: adits7

maanooo babylicious pehle toh mujhe yeh bata hv u eve written so much in ur exams papers???πŸ˜•πŸ€£...

n i so knew even u wud b reminded of brij...🀣...n agree abt ur opinion on d epi...😊

🀣 🀣 ! ROFLMAO 🀣 ! im Shocked 🀣 !! in xams i for sure DO NOT write so much 🀣 ! minus english 🀣 !! baki Kill me 🀣 !! 

and Man I swear tht Kid was so cute 🀣 Darpok Kahin ka 🀣 and he was the 1st 1 to hide from Shaitan 🀣 ! n thn his Kahan Hai woh shaitan ! KHAT DALONGA 🀣 ! typical Brij 🀣 ! lagta usika Bacha tha 🀣
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i am guessing anjali will write a sweet letter and give it to him...but what's the point..can't get rid off the thoughts of sbs segment scenes