India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnavs childhood Nikhil !!!!!!!!!

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Heyy ppl am really liking this interaction between Nikhil n ArnavClap...am sure he will remind Arnav of his childhood...

I remb in  earlier episodes..khushi had asked Nikhil to apologise to the gal... he had refused to say sorry point blank n khushi had immediately thought of ASR"Laad governor"... Cvs brought it in now...kudos to the cvs for not leaving any loose threads behind.

This new kids track is a brilliant idea...so refreshing than regular Saas bahu politics n tension...am sure it will  be fun to see Arnav also loosening himself n interacting wid the kids like khushi...am really so excited to see this side of ArnavEmbarrassed

Today his 'HARPREET WALI DEAL" was really cute as a kick startLOL with ASR.

Edited by gees - 09 April 2012 at 11:35am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rempywelchyfjyoti_light29Rin630Saans2Khuarvdhivy..Anannya..roldchemakalaiarchanan14samkoarshi_karishashred12caskerfan145arshi21Hifah

Saans2 Senior Member
Saans2
Saans2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice ...really nice way to reduce tension ...it goin to be fun filled...Nikhil is really cute...Arnav might see himself in him...yes i remb in the first few episodes...nikhil says no to apologising n Khushi is immediately reminded of Arnav...hats off to cvs ...they r a well co ordinated lot n they dont let loose any end...Clap

Edited by Aarjaa8 - 09 April 2012 at 11:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

groverrachnagees

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Heyy ppl am really liking this interaction between Nikhil n ArnavClap...am sure he will remind Arnav of his childhood... i remb in  earlier episodes..khushi had asked Nikhil to apologise to the gal... he had refused to say sorry point blank n khushi had immediately thought of ASR... can now see hw n y Cvs brought that in...kudos to the cvs for not leaving any loose threads behind...n this new kids tracks is a brilliant idea...so refreshing than regular saas bahu...politics n tension...am sure it will  be fun filled to see Arnav also loosening himself n interacting wid the kids like khushi...am really so excited to see this side of ArnavEmbarrassed

I thought that the name of the boy there was Barun not Nikhil... he was the one who refused to apologize and Khushi called him a "laad governor" in the making!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by gees

Heyy ppl am really liking this interaction between Nikhil n ArnavClap...am sure he will remind Arnav of his childhood... i remb in  earlier episodes..khushi had asked Nikhil to apologise to the gal... he had refused to say sorry point blank n khushi had immediately thought of ASR... can now see hw n y Cvs brought that in...kudos to the cvs for not leaving any loose threads behind...n this new kids tracks is a brilliant idea...so refreshing than regular saas bahu...politics n tension...am sure it will  be fun filled to see Arnav also loosening himself n interacting wid the kids like khushi...am really so excited to see this side of ArnavEmbarrassed

I thought that the name of the boy there was Barun not Nikhil... he was the one who refused to apologize and Khushi called him a "laad governor" in the making!

awww ok i am not sure of that but the boy luks the same...today he was called nikhil...got see the ole episode again thenLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top