Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer Jealousy: April 9th Analysis (Page 4)

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by postmodernist

Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by wendy25

.)res
</div>
<div>

<font color="#003300">YOU know what shama , i have nothing else to say . you just stole my words , my take on today's episodeLOL. </font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Yes, we seem to have this tendency to steal each other's words, don't we??LOL</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#003300">Its great to see UV back to action to teach that ugly j Deada lesson and manyata's jealousy and frustration over UV being with janwar.</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">AGREED. FINALLY, UV has made a plan to deal with this J.LOLClap</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#003300">seriously today not UV EITHER MANYATA was on fault. both actually had there first couple fight as both were hurt by each other. today actually there was a progress in their track. i was upset with so many negetive posts but you once again lit the candle in this darkness. (i know i am philosophical and weird but can't help itBig smile).</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Me too, when I saw thenumber of negative posts, I was upset because I thought no one was looking at the bigger picture, only today's episode. SIGH. It's okay to get philosophical, I myself am philosophical and weird as wellLOL...I completely understand.Smile And agreed, they both hurt each other and both were not at fault...perfect requirements for a couple's fight</font><font color="#003300">LOL</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#003300">i don't find j, akash and brijraj worthy of my commentsAngry. I really hope that uday just apply his suave brains and turn that witch int ashes. she is becoming intolerable like akashAngry</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Indeed, I shall enjoy watching UV deal with her. He shall give her the carrot she has been chasing for quite some time, and then will yank it away from her when she is too entrapped in being happy thinking she has won the carrot for good.LOL</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#003300">just ROCKING analysis.Clap</font>
<font color="#003300">oh god , i am getting addicted to your posts . help meLOL</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Thank you so much for the
lovely compliment!!!Big smile I must say I am just as addicted to reading your posts on my analyses, they are just as ROCKING to read, I must say!LOL</font>

Love your signature quote"hope springs eternal" !! "yeah hope springs eternal!! So don't give up"

Thank you!! Big smile It's my favorite line for many reasons and I think it definitely applies to DEK! Big smile Indeed we should not give up because NOW UV is NOT expecting anything from M. I was actually waiting for that expectation for him to win to be gone, now it's up to M to do the rest! Big smileWink

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by postmodernist

Originally posted by wendy25

.)res
</div>
<div>

<font color="#003300">YOU know what shama , i have nothing else to say . you just stole my words , my take on today's episodeLOL. Its great to see UV back to action to teach that ugly j Deada lesson and manyata's jealousy and frustration over UV being with janwar. seriously today not UV EITHER MANYATA was on fault. both actually had there first couple fight as both were hurt by each other. today actually there was a progress in their track. i was upset with so many negetive posts but you once again lit the candle in this darkness. (i know i am philosophical and weird but can't help itBig smile). i don't find j, akash and brijraj worthy of my commentsAngry. I really hope that uday just apply his suave brains and turn that witch int ashes. she is becoming intolerable like akashAngry</font>
<font color="#003300">just ROCKING analysis.Clap</font>
<font color="#003300">oh god , i am getting addicted to your posts . help me</font>

Oh Wendy Wendy my dear you always speak my mind!!! Love u for this!! I do not know why cannot people see the progress when, things are getting on the right track!! You cannot expect m to fall for Uday just in a day!! It surely needs to be a slow and a natural process!! By the way these days Jay is seriously getting into my nerves! Her appearance tortures me like that of Akash!! Good for the show!! It's better people hate the villain than the lead!! Let the cvs portray Jay as vamp! At least people would have less sympathy for this woman hehe:)) lastly, loved Manyata today!! She was looking absolutely stunning in the yellow attire!!

I know this is for Wendy, but totally loved this post!!! Indeed M needs time to fall for her Prince! And yes loving this new look for M too!!! Big smile  I hope tomorrow's episode settles everyone's nerves about ManVeer, because there seem to be a lot of ruffled feathers today...highly unexpected after SBS, the CVs/PR team, and Nizza have been telling us that ManVeer track has begun! ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101

Hudaak Senior Member
Hudaak
Hudaak

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
gr8 post dear!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hudaak

gr8 post dear!! Thumbs Up

Thank you Hudaak for the appreciation, always a pleasure!!! Smile
DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome post, yaherd!  I too, agree that a few others have gone a bit negative here in the forum.   I am not sure why people are finding it hard to see the bigger picture.   
It is a pleasure to read your posts and yours are now the first I click on and open to read now whilst scrolling through the list.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by DEKfan2012

Awesome post, yaherd!  I too, agree that a few others have gone a bit negative here in the forum.   I am not sure why people are finding it hard to see the bigger picture.   
It is a pleasure to read your posts and yours are now the first I click on and open to read now whilst scrolling through the list.

Thanks!!! Yes, the negativity is just as annoying as the akash jaap LOL..SIGH me too...sadly I don't know why they are finding it hard to see the bigger picture. 

Awww thank you, it's a pleasure to write them and I am so flattered dear that you appreciate my posts that much! It really gives me encouragement to continue writing posts in the midst of the negativity in the forum. Big smile

Go to top