Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer Jealousy: April 9th Analysis (Page 2)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Nice Analysis.

But to be honest...i dont think this show is going anywhere...i think its just stuck at a point where it started.
Its hard to absorb the same scenes...dialogues...attitudes...again and again...episode by episode.
Its getting too much for us viewers...and i think...or rather i'm sure...there are more people like me...who have just turned themselves to readers then being the viewers.

Its better to just read the WU...then take the torture of watching the show.

Sorry...didnt wanted to post this in ur topic...but atleast i got to read ur analysis...which i think is enuff for me.

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
.)res

YOU know what shama , i have nothing else to say . you just stole my words , my take on today's episodeLOL. Its great to see UV back to action to teach that ugly j Deada lesson and manyata's  jealousy and frustration over UV being with janwar. seriously today not UV EITHER MANYATA  was on fault. both actually had there first couple fight as both were hurt by each other. today actually there was a progress in their track. i was upset with so many negetive posts but you once again lit the candle in this darkness. (i know i am philosophical and weird but can't help itBig smile). i don't find j, akash and brijraj worthy of my commentsAngry. I really hope that uday just apply his suave brains and turn that witch int ashes. she is becoming intolerable like akashAngry
just ROCKING analysis.Clap
oh god , i am getting addicted to  your posts . help meLOL

Edited by wendy25 - 09 April 2012 at 11:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

postmodernistprachuryaLizBennet

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i feel relived...really after reading some other post..i was feeling really bad...Unhappy

after wacthing the epi i think u r right i agree wd u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by postmodernist

Great post from the scratch to the end!! I am quite surprised to see so many of them coming with negative posts today!! Anyways, yours was the best post so far!! Your post reflects so much of positivity and in depth analysis!! Loved it a lot!!

Thank you so much for the appreciation and the lovely compliment! Big smile I enjoy writing and focusing on the bigger picture, then having mood swings after every episode. Leaves more room for sanity that way.LOL 

Wish everyone else would be more positive about DEK and ManVeer because as a writer, and someone who loves to read, this show is doing some great writing for Indian Television. For once they are not spoon feeding us and treating us like we are intelligent, granted DEK has its blooper moments, but at least not in the content area. There is more substance in this show in comparison to its rivals! Smile

Yes, I am surprised too about the negativity...but I just don't think fans should expect ManVeer romantic moments from now on after Friday's episode because M has YET to DEAL with her feelings for UV...forget DEALING...she has yet to acknowledge to herself she HAS feelings. And I have a feeling that even if she did realize...she would not be so ready or happy to accept those feelings, initially. WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DEKfan2012postmodernistBadtameez_Dil

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Nice Analysis.

But to be honest...i dont think this show is going anywhere...i think its just stuck at a point where it started.
Its hard to absorb the same scenes...dialogues...attitudes...again and again...episode by episode.
Its getting too much for us viewers...and i think...or rather i'm sure...there are more people like me...who have just turned themselves to readers then being the viewers.

Its better to just read the WU...then take the torture of watching the show.

Sorry...didnt wanted to post this in ur topic...but atleast i got to read ur analysis...which i think is enuff for me.

It's okay you are entitled to you're opinion.Smile I hope that one day you're POV on DEK changes, and that you are able to watch it again. I think it's promising that you are still at least interested enough to read up on updates. Big smile

Anyway, again like I said you are entitled to your viewpoint and just want to encourage you to start watching again because the ManVeer track is finally beginning! SmileI think ManVeer track was put off because a lot of problems needed to be created for U-M first i.e conflict=Akash. For any couple to be strong, i,e, ManVeer there needs to be conflict because once they get through all the issues they had because of Akash, they will truly be the stronger relationship. So I know a lot of viewers were not loving this because they thought CVs were creating drama for no reason, but I think there was reasoning behind it. Wink Ahem...ManVeer.LOL

Although I have to agree some scenes can get repetitive, but the same argument can be made on a lot of scenes on other shows, na??After all this is the world of Indian daily soaps, repetition ka to aadat haiLOL

Anyway good luck to you and I am glad that you are reading at least analyses!! Hopefully you will be back my fellow, yet reluctant fan! Big smile

postmodernist

BlueRobbin Senior Member
BlueRobbin
BlueRobbin

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i agree 100% wid ur analysis. it was so positiveSmile.The epi wasn't as bad as everyone is saying it is(excepft for the jay-uday kiss thing)Dead. I don't get the back to square one thing, i think this track is really moving-and is really interesting too watch. I hat watch things that r so predictable-this show is really surprising

LizBennet

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yaderd u desecribed that so beautiful specially manveer morning scene it was little couplish...she was quite upset with him rather than angry or the expressions she used to give him before totally today were different ones...Uv was also upset UV doesn't get upset so easily with M ...he takes M's angry as challenge but he was upset very very upset.when both r upset naa toh blast hota hai badawala..b/w two people...i think that is going to create a volanao b/w two lava is being made to blast...LOL...bahut fireworks hoga UV's style...smell of burning was already felt in last part of the episode...

about brijraj & J scene i will say it hold some future...J is digging a pit of herself by helping brijraj for a business deal to sale a land which actually belongs to devgarh people...DS doesn't want that to be sold...she is not yet yuvrani DS just declared her yuvrani but she yet to be...so by doing these stuff she not only making DS angry but also mahasabha ...as mahasabha rejected brijraj's proposals which were i think created problem for devgarh...
i think J might prove herself a not worthy yuvrani through her own actions...if cv's have this thought while putting this kind of scene...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaLizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I totally agree with you and share your enthusiasm.

Yay, I am SO glad!!! Big smile

I would say befor Manveer unite - be prepared for Akash's return too, because that is an important factor in reaching to Manyata's true feelings for UV.

Indeed, he will be the final test on M's feelings fo UV. 

I'm glad UV has decided to put the sisters in their place.
UV has fallen in love too - and is in somewhat denial. Especially infront of his sister he finds it hard to admit the truth.
BUT anyoen wud be fed up of waiting around on a girl who keeps reverting back to her missing BF jaap.

Yes, he has a hard time saying it and indeed he is fed up AND who can blame him when M throws A in his face. I think now that has just become's M tactic to hurt UV more than to reiterate her feelings for Akash. Which makes it more about U-M then Monash.LOL

This jealousy track is much needed. I hope it's a jealousy coz she cares for UV, Rather than one where she despises J's win.

Manayata - Be careful what you wish for..

Indeed. I think it's worry/jealousy combo, but she will probably claim to herself in the name of worrying about losing to J. Since she already told UV she didn't need his help and pushed him away she should have expected him to take J's side and NOW that she sees him with J, she's worried because she KNOWS she NEEDS him. HOW much...she has yet to realize...Wink

Go to top