Who will pay Hospital bill of these Beggers

Bdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
One good thing happened in this episode is the looser himself rejected Anandi's money. Gouri is in bed and cant work internship. Jagat already deebared so no income. Hahahahhaah😆😆😆. Love to see these two mopping hospital and cleaning toilets to pay due bills.Beggers era going to start. Edited by Bdoll - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshansh thumbnail
wait i want this man to loose his doctor license also ,an d even he will sure come to know of real picture of maa beti ,and mazza ayega i still hope see, jagya left  his phone  and will run for doctor and will come to take mobile and will listen to rejoicing maa beti and to his surprise he will get to know of all real culprits 
tanya_mitra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bdoll

One good thing happened in this episode is the looser himself rejected Anandi's money. Gouri is in bed and cant work internship. Jagat already deebared so no income. Hahahahhaah😆😆😆. Love to see these two mopping hospital and cleaning toilets to pay due bills. Beggers era going to start.

🤣 that will b so cool!!
Bdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshansh

wait i want this man to loose his doctor license also ,an d even he will sure come to know of real picture of maa beti ,and mazza ayega i still hope see, jagya left  his phone  and will run for doctor and will come to take mobile and will listen to rejoicing maa beti and to his surprise he will get to know of all real culprits 

When he got deebared i felt bad about it now i really thinks he deserve worst than that. My heart melt when i see the end of todays episode. I dont even have sympathy to ghost G. Oh my god what a nasty couple in the world.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
kuchh  nahi jagya taxi chalayega  ya phir filmon mein spotboy ka kaam karega
Bdoll thumbnail
Good thing is atleast now Anandi will realize its not the fault of Bal vivah alone but sin of jagat and ghori(gouri) so that Anandi start hating and give back to them on their face. She realize Jagya used her for emotionally, physically and financially.
sunrise35 thumbnail
he should call bade papa for money & then the bade papa should reveal him the truth of gauri education financer..
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As per Indian tradition, it is usually the girls parents who bear the expenses for the first delivery. So according to that Gowri's parents have to pay. Now don't ask me from where they are going to get that kind of money :)😕  It was so funny to watch Gowri's mom going on and on, while the same lady was so quiet when Kunda tai was going on and on. At that time this great mom didn't have the nerver to open her big mouth. Now look at her... 
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldw

gauri and jagya r doctors .they r not beggers.ye kutia anandi is begger.saali bhairon ke paison per pal rahi hai.khud ki koi pehchan nahi hai.jagya ki jagah le rakhi hai ghar pe.saali

Be happy that she didn't come and sit in your house. or else she would not have let you use your computer or phone to type junk...
disha123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldw

gauri and jagya r doctors .they r not beggers.ye kutia anandi is begger.saali bhairon ke paison per pal rahi hai.khud ki koi pehchan nahi hai.jagya ki jagah le rakhi hai ghar pe.saali

🤢🤢🤢🤢 PLEASE DO NOT USE ABUSE LANGUAGE ON THIS FORUM. NO GAALI AND ALL.😡😡😡😡😡😡