Navya
Navya

RS:Anya Beach Romance

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

hey guys my first RS...hope its nice...little long but hope u'll like itEmbarrassed

RS: The Beach Romance

Anant had recovered from his accident and he was all back to his normal health………back to his normal romantic mood too…..loonies plan had not worked and anya were back together……..this time their bond even more stronger…….it was a normal spring day and navya was busy in the kitchen preparing the lunch…….anant had some surprise planned for her so he was back from office taking a half leave……

Anant- navya……….navya………kahan ho tum?

Suganda- kya hua anant? navya ko kyu bularahe ho? woh rasoi mein hai……khana banarahi hai……kuch kaam tha?

Suganda had changed after loonies truth was revealed so she supported anya's love and relationship now………so anant told her what he planned and she agreed to help him…..

Suganda-bas itna sa kaam hai? koi baat nahi! mein abhi navya ko upar kamre mein bhejti hu……lekin ha……dopeher ka khaneke baad hi jaana theek hai?

Anant-ha ma….

Suganda goes to kitchen and sends navya to her room telling that anant had come from office and had some work with her……..she comes to room and sees anant selecting dresses for navya…….

Navya- anant……yeh tum kya karahe ho? meri saariyan kyu nikalrahi ho?

Anant- saari nahi navya……tumhare liye mein suit select karaha hoon…….aj hum dono bahar jarahe hai……

Navya- kya? anant ajanak yeh sab kya? kaha jarahe hai hum?

Anant-ahaa……that's a surprise…..woh mein tumhe abhi nahi bataungi…….

Navya- lekin ghar mein sab ko…..

Anant- tum parishan mat ho yar……meine ma ko batadiya hai ki hum bahar jarahe hai

Navya- thir theek hai………waise tumhe aur koi kaam tha? mein maaji ki madak karne keilye jaana tha…..

Anant-theek hai……tumhari dress mein select karaha hoon……tum jaao

Navya leaves and continues her work…….lunch finished and anya were dressing………navya wears a pink coloured anarkali suit chosen by anant and anant wears a white t-shirt with a blue jacket(remember the college days)

Anant-tum bohat khubsurat lagrahi ho navya……..

Navya-thanks……aur tum bhi bohat handsome lagrahe ho……..

Soon both of them leave the house and anant ties navya's eyes with a piece of clothe………and off he drives his car…….

Navya- anant……..tum mujhe kahan lejarahe ho?

Anant- navya thodisi patience rakho na…….

Soon anant reaches where he had his surprise and helps navya to get out of the car…….slowly he opens her clothe and navya is so happy to see the open sea and the lovely sunny beach………

Navya-anant…..beach? mein bata nahisakti ki mujhe yahan aake kitna acha lagraha hai…..

Anant- jaanti thi……isiliye toh tumhe yahan laayi hu…..aj humdono bohat masti karenge……chalo…….

They go towards the water where they hold their hands and walk in the soft waters………they walk there for long till the sun sets…..its a beautiful scene that can be depicted……..

Navya-anant chalo nariyal pani peete hai……..woh dekho……

Anant-chalo theek hai……

They go to the shop but the shopkeeper has got only one coconut which Anya decide to share………

Anant- navya…...yeh nariyal toh bohat chota hai……hum isse bohat mushkilse share karpayenge…...toh isse………mein peeleta hoon…….

Telling this, he runs with the coconut towards the sea followed by navya who tries to get the coconut……..they run a long distance and suddenly navya catches hold of anants jacket……he loses his balance and falls…….since navya was also with him she falls on him ……..they have an eye lock for sometime but they soon get up…….

Navya- dekha tumne kya kiya……ek hi toh nariyal tha……who bhi gaya……sab thumari wajah se anant

Anant-ab navya gussa mat ho yar……mein toh sirf mazaak karahatha…..

Navya- jo bhi ho nariyal to…..

Anant- pls maam…..sorry…..ab nariyal ko leke hamari mood kharab mat karo…..

Navya- theek hai…….maaf kiya……lekin ab tumhe meri baat manna hoga………

Navya wanted to make a sandcastle and both of them make a beautiful one and sits close to eachother looking towards the sea and talk……

Navya- pata hai anant……bachpan mein jab mein yahan atiti toh mein aisi hi sandcastles banati thi…..mera sapna tha ki aisa ek sundar ghar mein apna rajkumar ke saath hamesha khush rahu……..

Anant- aur tumara sapna sach hua?

Navya- ha……..yeh ghar bilkul hamari bajpai house jaise hai aur tum meri rajkumar………

Anant laughs hearing this and they both sit there enjoying the moments…….later they have a romantic long drive back home………..

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzpuresaymaAfrinmehbubarahman01Aishwarjyaanyacrazybanfashapriyanka.710neelima_menonJaSmInE-Shweta_Parmasoneson_ssamruthasamkoTwitz_Arushi_zara990Seenavasshahz-_Talha_-Parsh_shamyaTacker_Holicsana1sanasajinifabyjakther7Kayal_SHAMYAneetha-Rashi-rashvinmomorockzsomergasm.-Rashu-villian-navya19--Royal--

Twitz IF-Dazzler
Twitz
Twitz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Beautifully written. Loved reading it.  Please do continue. Just like in your FF, i really hope sugandh turns into positive character in the show. Nice work. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
awesome dear...

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

mehbubarahman01 Goldie
mehbubarahman01
mehbubarahman01

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
awesome plz keep continuing it

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
superb one...really loved it a lot!!

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
beautiful...

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

anyacrazy Goldie
anyacrazy
anyacrazy

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
superb rs...please continue nd hopefully sughanda will also hve a change of heart soon in the show lyk in ure rs...

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome post continue soon

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Go to top