Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Jaya...
A good start for the week...

So Now I am completely compromised that it is very good for Nitish to divorce Lavanya and go ahead looking his life. But I want Nitish to claim for the kid too and it is 100% good only when the kid grows with Nitish and his parents than to grow up with Lav and GW...They need to claim for the kid and somehow if Lav loses the job also...and so financially and also mentally the baby will have good atmosphere at Nitish place than to grow with Lavanya...Its better for the baby to be off w/o Lavanya as a mother and Lav shd be answered so...Nitish has to just tell...I m taking the baby with me and I will manage my baby when it asks for the mom saying the baby's mom is dead...Lav would know the pain of the words she used against Nitish...I wish this has to happen and then only GW/Lav would know the pain of Nitish dad/mom...Evil creatures need to suffer a lot...

TPS was just awesome...and as well expected...T/TPS sharing screens and TPS getting more screen space makes it fresh and good...hope to see more such scenes...and TPS going into depth of finding what is really in T's mind about mom is a way good and it was like she wants to get it from T"s mouth straight...she already knew how it might hurt T...but I want TPS to know how T suffered even in MM's hands...But T was just awesome in not giving up MM and took that his acts were bcos of her runaway mom's act...Just good...

So its a good move by TPS and making Lav lose job...Lav need to learn lessons hard...

Lakshman's or Bhu's act can never be justified even if they regret for their acts...They can never answer for the pains T/TPS(worst/most affected) underwent bcos of them...

Originally posted by: Jan50

Tps has no idea how much La has hurt Nit, GP and Periamma. It was lot worse than what Lax did to her. Lax Atleast did what he did out of weakness of character which men are forgiven for saying "men will be men". He did not disrespect or hurt Tps and her mom. Where as La showed monstrous arrogance towards her husband and in laws. It is not just once but always.i don't like this Tps trying to help Ta' sister thinking she deserves it. Even TA is disregarding the limit to which his sister has stooped. 

Lakshman's and Lavanya's acts can never be compared at all...
Both are worst only at their own level...
If Lavanya  hurt many ppl by words...lakshman's/Bhu words hurt many people by their acts...
Lav's is ruining her own life by blvg her mom and acting like a loser w/o thinking any thing about her future and the unborn kid...
Lakshman and Bhu went several steps ahead of Lavanya, just for the sake of their own happiness runined two familes life and peace...
Its Lav ego which makes her commit mistakes upto hell but in case of Lakshman/Bhu it was utter cheap behaviour to leave their own family for their own sake...
In lav case, Lav is also a victim, though she does not realise now, time will make her realise...
But Lakshman/Bhu acts - they were never victims, they never bothred about ill talks about them too but only their family members were victims and even if they regret the pain they caused is caused and are never answerable...
Of all Lakshman doing it just bcos of his weakness or whatever is more than a crime and I would deftly say his acts are more than what Lav did...bcos, for Lav being so, Nitish was also one of the reason to give her more liberty when she spoke against his parents for the money...so Nitish/Lav getting bothered bcos of her acts - both share responsibility...but Lakshman and Bhu case - they made others as victims and not themselves.
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the detailed update and good comments..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

So at last Lav's fate has been decided and finalised by her mother ... well well ... The fatso GW does not realise that her daughter's married life is over because GW 😈 still thinks that GP was only trying to threaten them and not really meaning what he had said (indha buchandi ku yelam nanga onno bayapada matom ... aaoon na divorce pandren mayrati panniya veka pakranga) ... well they are in for a shock 😲 ... Lav must have thought that her in-laws will keep begging her to come back for the sake of the baby ... but too late now to go back on her harsh words ... 🀒🀒

Maybe TPS does not want T to be hurt from the drama that is unfolding so she is trying to find out T's feelings towards her runaway mother ...  it was very heartbreaking 😭 to hear T say that she has no opinion about a mother who was never there ...  and when T mentioned how horrible the thought of Bhu as her imaginary mother would be ... TPS would have decided that it would be better not to tell T about her mother at the moment ... πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

So now TPS and her mother know the other side of the story ... how a man and his family suffers when the wayward wife absconds ... πŸ‘

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is GW idea when she said, 'Nit's mom has to take the legs of Laav and seek forgiveness.' As Karthikaa said, it is just caricaturing of the characters of the mom and daughter. She herself knows she is asking for something which is not going to happen. What she asked for doesn't help her but only satisfies her bloated ego. Interestingly good people never ask for apologies from others. Thulasi unconditionally accepted Shruthi can be her friend without expecting shruthi's apology. Thulasi or GP know expecting someone to apologize is really painful. GP really came down a lot. Was GW wanting just the separation of laav and Nit and that is the reason she made this unreasonable demand? That also for her own self-interest.  Even if GW believed, GP talks about divorce only to frighten them, how could she believe, GP will accept to this ridiculous demand? (Ridiculous because no elder is supposed to catch the legs of an younger person.)Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A nice episode..T's feelings abt her mom is a fresh and different perspective. Far from nurturing a desire to meet her, the feelings of hurt that she harbors at the thought that her biological mother has not even made an attempt to see her has been brought out realistically. Also her fear after having met bhuvana that what if her mother turns out to be nasty all the way shows the thinking that has gone on in T's mind since she has come face to face with another person who has forsaken her child (maybe she internally fears bhu being her mom as cud there be two of the same kind?)
TPS wanting to know T's feelings while considering to let her on into the truth and her feelings at coming face to face with T's feelings also shud be given a thumbs up...

whatever maybe the reason, but the fact that Lav is to be out of her job with bhu shud be a positive turn...
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks jayashree akka for ur colourful update...πŸ€—

Good episode...πŸ‘πŸΌstory moving faster without any side track...😳Loved TPS's and T's part...πŸ‘It clearly shows how both T's are suffered bcz of B& L...😭

waiting for next episode...😍
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shubba, what I wrote about Lax was, he showed some wavering and indiscretion in being intimate with  B. but at that time TPS could have saved their marriage by not getting out of Lax's life immediately and tried to reason out with LAx just like her mother said. By getting out she made it easy for B to take over. If Tps can make a clean cut even without trying why is she preventing a well deserved divorce? Where La and Gw are out to rob the entire GP family and show so much arrogance. This is a well calculated move lke a pre meditated murder. Here we are not talking about B. La's character is like that of B who ad scant respect for their first husbands.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

@shubba, what I wrote about Lax was, he showed some wavering and indiscretion in being intimate with  B. but at that time TPS could have saved their marriage by not getting out of Lax's life immediately and tried to reason out with LAx just like her mother said. By getting out she made it easy for B to take over. If Tps can make a clean cut even without trying why is she preventing a well deserved divorce? Where La and Gw are out to rob the entire GP family and show so much arrogance. This is a well calculated move lke a pre meditated murder. Here we are not talking about B. La's character is like that of B who ad scant respect for their first husbands.

Jan, I agree with this line...he does show some inconsitency wrt B...but what I wanted to say is both lakshman and Lav are same wrt to their mistakes and none above/less to each other. If Lakshman was cheated by Bhu as in TA's case and was not interested in Bhu, TPS should have tried to save her life(like T did and make TA realise it...)...but Lakshman was also interested from getting away from TPS and how can TPS alone try and save her wedding. So if we had to agree Bhu did a mistake, it was Lakshman who did a mistake too...Regretting now for the acts does not cover up his mistakes.
Also if we are so much against TA hiding his engagement matter to T and about his love towards T towards TA still, inspite of TA being only half responsible for the same...how should we be seeing Lakshman's acts for going behind someother woman leaving his family.
TPS just heard bits and peices from TA/T about Lavanya and both put up in such a way that Lav job is a hurdle to Lav in patching up with her husbd...As a bro/SIL T/T wanted to save Lav life...from what TPS had heard from them she is just helping it...But Lav need to get a shock of her life to make her regret for her acts for sure.

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Vijayam!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the lovely updates!!

Woohooo Lavanya ruined her own life along with her mother.  I just pity GP for having to talk to these two GW for his son to be happy.

Aww...Tulasi and TPS are getting closer.  I think their relationship will be special.

It was so weird speaking about Bhuvana and MM when Tulasi doesn't know really know the connection between what Sundari and her mom are talking.

It was nice of TPS to help Lavanya (indirectly) in a small way.