can parichay get more ridculous than this

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz seriously wat ridiculous episode we got today...rohit running away to Canada...police as usual  good for nothing ...did nothing wat so ever to trace rohit...siddhi tricking kunal nd sending him to doc ,conviently running away from the hospital...there is no security in hospital..pateints can easily leave the premises ...🤢 seriously i fed up rather disaapointed with all this crap...🤢can parichay get more ridiculous than this ..well i guess it can...🤢 now how kunal ll be prooved innocent is really a big mystery...i feel just as the judge ll be about to annocue his descion..there ll be a big theriye judge saab nd kunal ll come with his deeply injured wife...but how he ll win the case is a big question mark...over all hated the epi like anything🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I ditto your points tanya...🤢
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was really as if I am questioning myself is this parichay i am watching...
The most ridiculous part was rohit running out of country...lame...
and siddhi crying and trying...cant she talk straight take me to court...or Kunal...you both better have communication...
rainbowgirl thumbnail
i knw...I was like, what the hell happened today?!!!!!!!!...all that TRP they had garnered last week for superb epis...this week they are gonna tumble to the pits of ranking showing such crappy epis i swear ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡  
adi1986 thumbnail
yes it can Anand bhi anewala hai ðŸ¤¢
chitsss thumbnail

In answer to your question , 'NO'  I dont thinks o , but then the Cv's have always churned out crap I thought were impossible , so maybe it may get even worse!!!

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i serioulsy hated today's episode...except dan teh Sinal scene n Thanal Scene...
uff seriously...Cv's are spoiling the essence of the show like anything...
Parichay was like a realistic story..but now...aah...i dont believe dat Its getting ridiculous
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True saying dear,indian police n security system ki toh watt laga di.

I am waiting for miracle to happem
tina4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you...

The only reason I carry on watching the show is for Kunal and Siddhi's relationship... and Seema rocks too!!
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Tanya

Fully agree with all you said... When Siddhi says only miracle can save Kunal, sometimes i think did she mean only for this case or for rest of the serial for his Parichay ??
😉..Truly the way CV's have dealt with this crappy court case track, only miracle can save this from going down...
EK mentioned recently that after this court case, they would make Sinal characters realistic..
Looks like CVs are struggling to figure out how to make it realistic... Hence this mindless dragging...