Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Shy is collecting Donations for (Page 13)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
wonderful post to blow away the monday blues Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

ROFL... ROFLROFL

Such a unique and different address..!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

And yeah you're right, we always don't wait for Rabba Ve's... even while Rabba Ve's going on, we can look at the background!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

And firstly get some new shirts for Arnav... Though I like them, then too its sooo boring man... khushi ji, the second thing you should do after paying the loan amount to your Laad Governor is that kindly get him new shirts... ROFL No, no laughing. This can also be a Rabba Ve moment! EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

shybabe

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Shy. I was watching one of those old video interviews of AD & BS where they took the viewers around the set in December I think. They were super funny...Barun was saying that he has 2 suits and 12 shirts or so. They were also joking that they are still waiting for the tv to work...six months on and BS said it might get switched on if they stripped. They were also saying that the cushions were super nice and that it was a secret nd don't tell the production house.

And then there was this super hilarious sign by the production dept. that said don't seat here.

Now come on...six months after the show started if Barun has only 2 suits what do u expect with the curtains. We should be thankful that they atleast have curtains.

Edited by nuts - 09 April 2012 at 7:52pm

shybabe

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Shy in one of Priya's crooner I did mention about the curtains. I am telling you SP, 4lions ko beek lagi hai. The set which Khushi liked and ASR gifts Lavanya was worn by Khushi's mother on the day before wedding (hawan). The bangles given to Khushi by ASR( his moms) were worn by Anjali and Manorama maami.The necklace which Nani gifts Khushi when she leaves RM after Lavanya's training is worn by Nani evryday. Asr is wearing the same blck pair of shoes for episode one and Khushi the same gold sandals.
RM bathrooms yuck, kitchen no utensils, dabbas artifical plants used at poolside. Well the list can go on and on . I loved your post good way to start the week. I miss your uncut though could'nt find on youtube Cry
Shy ketane paise ki jaroorat hai ? I can give enough to renovate the bathroom for sure.

Edited by beena14 - 09 April 2012 at 8:29pm
Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
They r putting money on diff serial and the most popular show is getting ignore they r taking advantage of the most romantic couple so wht if the interior is bad the serial has the most talented ppl. Its nothing just taking advantage of the popularity of the show.
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

chindi chor PH.. kanjoos kahike ROFLROFLROFL
minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
nice post Shy...i'm so with u... ASR is a business magnate...then show class...and yes, i still can't get over tht bathroom... i hate it Ouch
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Brilliant, my money is on the way...wait do you take Visa/Mastercard?ROFL

They really need to increase their clothing and set design budget, it's woefully lacking.

ragvir.fan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index