Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The wise woman - Why Baa has acted the way she has (Page 4)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Harini, wonderful really appreciate your writing such a lovely and sensible postClap
I am sure Baa has something up her sleevesWink she'll double cross Rashi. 
Rashi babes...get set to make dumbass cakes with your Mom & SIL Kinjal didi LOL
There is going to be no split  finally only high volume dragging and dramaSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz54321munnihyderabaddoc4ever

jazz54321 Senior Member
jazz54321
jazz54321

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
a wonderful post Thumbs Up ..i did not like how rashis deeds were just covered up but then i am hoping something like the education track happens..where we had Ahem helping Gopi and getting them closer at the end of it. 

and so i was just wondering if the cvs are hiding more from us..using Baas character to control all the members of the family as well as bring out harmony once again and show the devils face.

What if..Gopi has spoken to Baa and told her of Rashis deeds in leading to a rift between Kokila and Hetal and Baa on purpose gives the arti plate to Rashi knowing the end of it..Kokila telling rashi off and Hetal not liking it. then she speaks to Rashi and knows her views and decides to play along with Rashi to teach her DILs a lesson as well as in the end convey to all what Rashi had done and Gopi (being surprised at what Baa just did) is asked to play along with Baa and is asked to trust Baa, allowing Rashi to think everything is going her way..but Baa knows better.

Also, there was a point where Baa told Rashi you should have let Gopi tell Ahem everything..the men need to know and be here too. she has warned her not to say anything to Kokila and Ahem may not be able to take his mom being so hurt and might be very upset leading to Gopi calming him down and maybe telling him the reason for the split, what she knows and hopes. OR Gopi will be soo upset playing along with Rashi knowing that Rashi had done this on purpose that she cries out and Ahem hears her.

Sorry for this long rant...but i am really hoping like you all say that at the end of this track there is some positivism.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

Go to top