India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The wise woman - Why Baa has acted the way she has

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Ok.. So from what I gather Baa was today targeting Koki and Gopi was informed of the plan only because Rashi wanted it that way.. We are now in the process of seeing the good ones being targetted for being good and the real culprits going Scoot free or are they? Here is what I think

Baa's taunts on Koki

Baa is wise. She knows her DILs well. She knows Koki. Now Hetal is on a high beam. She is not going to listen to words. But koki is different and Baa knows that. Baa has to do what she did today. She needs to get Koki off Rashi's back somehow.. Not because she thinks Koki is wrong. No. Because she has no other go to make Hetal realize why Koki acts the way she does.

Imagine this situation. If Baa had turned to Hetals and told her that she was making a mountain out of a molehill... Hetal would just stew more and there will be no end to this bitterness

Baa knows. What Hetal is accusing of Koki was not a problem till few days back. Koki never changed but Hetal did. So for Hetal to see light, Koki needs to change. That is exactly the reason for Baa's taunts. With this in mind, Koki will stop saying anything to Rashi. She will not take any decisions she thinks is Hetal's prerogative. 
Hetal will feel happy on day 1. Her complaints have been met. She will be happy but soon the realization that she is not capable of doing things will dawn on her. She cannot turn to Chirag for he will come right back and question Hetal. Nor can she turn to Baa. Hetal will be in a fix and that is what Baa is aiming at.

As for Koki.. I am so glad that a lot of you feel that Koki was targetted unwantedly but remember that in every fight for the truth the path is not easy. Koki may be down now but this is needed for proving her worth to the other worthless in MB.. She will come out shining. 

Gopi being sidelined in Baa's plan

Again my guess is that Baa is planning this out with Rashi to give her a sense of importance. This is totally Rashi's plan and idea. If it fails then Rashi fails. So she will make it succeed. I know it leaves a bad taste when it looks like she is going scott free. But I think that will not happen.
Nobody will know that she is the reason for the split, yes. But they will realize that Koki was not wrong in taunting Rashi so often. Is that not justice even if it is a little less. I think Baa knows the problem. 
She wants the right person to correct it. How long will her younger DIL take the brunt of being called proud to correct Rashi's mistake. Baa is making Hetal take some responsibility in correcting her.
Is that justice in full.. Depends on how much Hetal sees in Rashi. One good thing is that Gopi will not be responsible for anything here.. She will just follow instructions and she will not be helping Rashi but Baa.
That is the change. Rashi will get her due from Hetal and not from Kokila. She would now not be able to play with Hetal again and gain her sympathy. Which means at the end of the track we will be able to see some kind of justice in Rashi failing in getting her MILs sympathy.. 

As for Baa trusting Rashi.. I think Baa knows. She will not support Rashi unless there is an ulterior motive. I am going to wait and watch. Big smile

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

merunsiri2006binataadharsancheetabutterbearkanajigokuljazz54321navithareddysunshine33Mehr-kkafaVinder90everSandy914PN_luvs_Arjundoc4everdeejagi5centsDhabu89navyabswasthiyhm_crazeParm.FlowerHaterSrilathalollasuk19NazmaJSofnaANJ4ani_gr

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Harini, I hope what you say happens. Seeing Kokila cry for something she is not at fault for is not bearable for me. I am still going to watch the episode. But at the same time I am happy if what you say happens, Rashi pays in the end. And I hope Hetal pays Kokila back for every tear she has had to shed for others stupidity Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen0fHeartsbinataadhardoc4everFlowerHatersuk19Justlikethat1ANJ4ani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Harini, I hope what you say happens. Seeing Kokila cry for something she is not at fault for is not bearable for me. I am still going to watch the episode. But at the same time I am happy if what you say happens, Rashi pays in the end. And I hope Hetal pays Kokila back for every tear she has had to shed for others stupidity Confused

Rupal.. There can be no two questions on that.. Bad guys get things easily in the beginning but as time goes on they will get what is their due. Good people often have to face hardships at the beginning but will come out stronger..
Plus practically from a TRP perspective, people will now log on to see how Koki wins this round around Rashi. Like we previously have seen, the CVs will not risk TRPs by making Rashi win this round.. Picture ab bhi Baaki hai dostWink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen0fHeartsbinataadhardoc4everswasthiDhabu89suk19SofnaANJ4ani_gr

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Rupal.. There can be no two questions on that.. Bad guys get things easily in the beginning but as time goes on they will get what is their due. Good people often have to face hardships at the beginning but will come out stronger..
Plus practically from a TRP perspective, people will now log on to see how Koki wins this round around Rashi. Like we previously have seen, the CVs will not risk TRPs by making Rashi win this round.. Picture ab bhi Baaki hai dostWink

Thank you OM...I feel better now LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen0fHeartsbinataadhardoc4everFlowerHaterJustlikethat1ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Nice Analysis...as always..Big smile..
I also think that Baa wants to know exactly what's in Rashi's mind.. She will figure that out and bring out hopefully...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89FlowerHaterJustlikethat1

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thank you OM...I feel better now LOL

finally this OM provided you  SHANTI lolzzzLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everDhabu89Justlikethat1

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
lovely post!Clap...i feel so much better after reading this!still i feel that if baa needed an accomplice she should have called nani!
i hope the CVs brains are working in the same direction as yours!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetadoc4everDhabu89Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Res

***Edited***

Harini that is a classic post from youClap

Elderly and Wise people have a different way of doing things ... their ways are different but their aim is only one thing maintain family peace...teach the wrong doer

we think they are old... they are weak... but the thoughts of the old make you weak... they have their expertise and experience behind them and they have a reason for whatever they doBig smile

Baa's taunts on Koki

Harini..i am confused now... after reading ur post... i saw the episode... baa said the same words to both hetal and koki...agree she knows it's hetal who is changed... but she never taunted koki in the episode... all she said was same words to both of them.. baa said to gopi that "kokila is stubborn in her place and hetal is in a mode of answering back"

so there was not an instance where she taunted kokila more or hetal more...
there was not an instance that koki was targeted exclusively...

if you are talking about something which we know...that  koki being right and hetal being wrong and still both receive the same taunts from baa, which  is not appreciable... and if that makes you feel koki is targeted... then i think baa, here is not deciding as who is right or who is wrong... she wants to teach them a lesson...and not to discuss who is right or wrong

as the decision of persons as right or wrong will make things go out of hand...
in the precap baa said a punching line -" that the trio should make hetal koki go through mental tension and emotional turmoil"

Gopi being sidelined in Baa's plan

i don't see it as gopi being sidelined...
.. for baa ..it is a plan, an act ,,, a play... which true and humble and innocent people like gopi cannot carry out... she needed someone with the knack, someone with the a bit of nautanki is needed rashi is better than gopi in the nautanki and being knack

if they are putting up an act gopi's face reveals everything.. she cannot be convincing hence may be rashi is given importance by baa in this execution of the planTongue

rashi is the one who is given all the responsibilities... as baa knows.. if rashi is shouldered with responsibility she will be more focussed and she will be held responsible for anything wrong

i agree with u... the best outcome of the split is it will make koki away from rashi and hetal will have to deal with rashi and she will realize about koki and rashi in the process and in the end hetal will be full on saas to rashi

here i think baa is not supporting rashi...in fact baa is involving or using rashi... for her plan to bring hetal koki together ...

hope i made sense and did not confuse you with my rantTongue

Edited by munnihyderabad - 09 April 2012 at 2:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz54321Sandy914doc4everDhabu89Justlikethat1

Go to top