Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Beauty and The Beast=ArHi PERFECT Move CVs :) (Page 4)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by prash_t

ManoooHugHug

Missed uCry 

Btw Im first.. PhinallyBig smile

I was laughing soo much today while watching the epi...Arnav was laughing soo cutely at the antics of children.. Im sure he was finding himself in those children which he had long forgotten...Ouch

The way Nikhil, the child took each other's messagesLOL Poor boy became postman in two extremely adorable lovers.. who say they dont want to talk but they end up talking!!! and they cldnt help talkingEmbarrassedTongue

True.. His expressions were killer.. Same pich Manoo loved tht line.. Harpreet toh hai nahi idhar, tu hai.. aur main bhookha hoon tujhe pehle kha leta hoonLOL

The day when I saw the Heer Ranjha.. ( i mean before that epi aired) I told in priya's crooner.. they will play themselves .. not Heer Ranjha.. get up may be same.. the story wld be similar bt the feelings wld be actually theirs.. nd It was!! Arnav & Khushi both were Arnav & Khushi in get up of Ranjha & Heer...

It was their story!!!

Today tooo.. Aww .. its one of my fav fairy tales... he is Shaitan to her. but Prince too... 

As it was in the story tht Prince will come out one day.. he is in a spell.. here too Prince will come out of Arnav.. ryt nw. Arnav is in a spell.. here spell is not knowing the truth... and once truth gets revealed.. Prince ill be there for his BeautyEmbarrassed

I freaking loving the story nw sooo muchHeart

Pratz Hug ! man why do we keep meeting after Ages LOL ! Kaisi hai <3 !! 
about ASR findin his childhood ! im sure we will See tht in this week epi ! he will be attached with the kids ! :) 
Im just loving how the story is moving :) ! n the Drag is Fine untill the epi's r good n we getttin Good n MINDFul epi's ! !:) 

ManoooHug

Thts the prob.. hum hamesha bhaut time k baad ki milte haiOuch Tu Kaisi hai Hug

Im kuch zyada hi fine.. Tongue I hate working yaar.. My internship has started nd my boss has already started creating havoc in my lifeAngryAngry

I agree with line.. story is pacing good.. but the track shldnt be a drag... plus if track is for longer time.. epis shld be good.. Smile Here...my dad keeps his fingers on remore button.. ad comes between epi nd he changes to the matchOuchOuch

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RushilovesBarun

I agree
I just loved today's episode
beauty and the beast is my fav story
I loved every bot of today's episode
those kids were so cute 
their interactions with ASR was antic
Barun Sobti's funny and naught dialogue was the best
I loved that khushi still didnt talk to Arnav
but she will start talking to him as we saw in sbb today
lets see how n why I think cause of anjali they will start talking lets see
I am looking for ASR to eat up harpreet ROFL
Man Yes Beauty n the Beast is my fav story ROFL ! honestly i still watch the movie ROFL !! it makes me so happy ROFL ! n ROFL the kids were hilarious ROFL esp the sardar ROFL ! it reminded me of GEET wala Brijj BAAAS OYEEE ROFL !! 

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huma77

Havent watched epi yet but i was reading comments on FB every 1 was disoppinted with epi after reading ur post ill watch it for ASR smirk lols it seems like cute epi! but i want  IPKKND back in action come to main point for God sake they r draging so much goshh y Cvs r acting like sleeping beauty  :( :D
Well It was a cute epi :) so humzi give it a try :) ! n Maha epi is 2 weeks away :) ! itna Intezaar karli :) lets wait till maha epi na :) ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma-

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

oye Manal disappointment and disappoint people ko goli maro!! ROFL

it was beautiful!! i know that till IPL we are going to get filler episodes but yes i am ready for it if they wanna drag it like this! ASR and bache ya Allah Day Dreaming it was beautiful that how his inner child was coming out!! he has a heart of gold you know.. just like the beast!! Embarrassed there was also a prince hidden behind that beast! Embarrassed he is a sweet heart!! Heart he did feel guilty hearing her talks!! and i can see what major guilt is gonna hit this man when the entire truth comes out!! *cant wait to see this HOT beast regrettingBlushing*

and about Khushi.. she looked pretty in that blue suit! Heart i love how she is so calm and sweet with all the children Embarrassed and while she was telling the story it was clear that she was feeling it too.. when she said Shaitan aur Rajkumar ek hi hain.. Arnav's expression were worth watching!! LOL it was ;like.. "you think me as your prince STILL" Shocked.. i bet first he migh have thought that she was talking about Shyam.. *yuck* but thank god.. Embarrassed i love today's episode!!

but still WAITING and WAITING eagerly to stupid IPL get finished and guilt track to start!! since they know that guilt track will gain the highest TRP's may be it will come to the top too so they are saving it for the right time Smile

Tashu <3 ! *hugs* ! Yes Cuz many r gona Watch IPL :/ ! so CVs too knw its risky if they show the story out now ! n probably no1 watches it !:/ ! so yes till IPL ! we knw we will get such epi's ! which r not completely Filler ! buh yet entertaining ! n todays epi Was DEFO not OTT as xpected ! 

n yes we so the kid in ASR today <3 ! hope we get a bit more tomorz Wink ! he was so cute tu Idhar Ah ROFL ! loved how he said TU ROFL !! 

and man the guilt will be PERFECT ! aaj toh todha Promo dikh hi gaya Wink ! a guilt on his face !! later it will just make us cry along Asr !  <3 

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

AdiYalicious, Loved your perspective of today's episode.  There is movement in story.  Khushi and Arnav learned something about each other.  Khushi continuing silents give a perfect picture of her damaged heart.  The Beast is the only one that can bring it back to full wholly life again even though the Beast is the one who damaged her heart in first place.  Today was good episode in my POV.  Thank you for post.
Punkin :) u can call me manal :) ! and Thanks :) ! @ Red u Said it Clap ! Perfect ! 

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
excellent post my dear Manal ...Clap
I loved the way this track is proceeding Thumbs Up... gawd all those nasty predictions ppl made after the promo/ spoilers... Disapprove
I'll just say gurlz relax ...and let the creatives do their job Day Dreaming...
I thank the CVs for this beautiful episode ...Day DreamingClap

Edited by --sumana13-- - 09 April 2012 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

WOW ROFL

I gotta say tht kid has guts to call ASR shaitan in frnt of anjali kyun???
The kid surely did have the guts ROFL ! it was so cute ROFL

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunslakku

amazing post...
Thank You :)

Go to top