Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Beauty and The Beast=ArHi PERFECT Move CVs :) (Page 10)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elena1

Buhahaha !! Manal is back with her JUMBO lonng posts.. ;p Overall excellent post *thumbs up* and I kinda agree wid u girl, but I'm stil quite dissapointed at the CV's :@

And hehehe.. btw it's me Shanza ;p lol
ROFL Shanzu i guessed its u ROFL ! i remember once u changed ur name to Elena on fb ROFL ! im not disappoint on CVs cuz i get wat they tryin to do ! untill IPL ends ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elena1

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Cv's yet again proved there is always a connection in every epi ! okay not EVERY but Most of the Epi ! there is always a connection which is either related to ArHi story ! or to the Future ! 

just like the Heer Ranjha track they did ! it showed how if HEER RANJHA were separated on their Shadi !! ARHI came closer on their Wedding ! which Showed how ArHi r the re-birth of heer ranjha ! 

and So Was Today when CV's introduced Beauty&Beast Story ! i mean Honestly when i saw the SBB! I thought it will be another OTT comedy ! but NO ! CVs Defo know wat they doing ! and they defo know wat type of story they introducing !! 

hmm Im Sure you all know beauty n beast story ! how the princess always helped the Beast ! but Beast always ill-treated and always hurt the beauty but the beauty never gave up ! she some how knew Beast is not like this ! and she always dreamt of the Beast as her Prince Charming in her dreams! and we all knw why Beast Hurted the Beauty !! cuz he didnt wanted to get attached wid her ! as he was scared of his own face ! and he didnt wanted her to be part of his life cuz he didnt wanted her to be more hurt by being wid him ! yet the Beauty was still falling for h 

i believe you got the beauty and the beast stroy wrong. beas was ugly and had the body and face of an animal. he was cursed for his vanity, but in reality he was a real prince. in order to break the curse he needed someone to love him as he was.  for that he had beauty brought to his palace to live with him. first she was repulsed by him, and this made him angry. he frightened her with his anger. but soon she saw that he was kind to heart. and only wanted her to be happy with him. and they both shared a bond of kindness.  beauty was so kind and lovely that the beast fell inlove with her. but even when he needed her but his time was up. he was unable to see her grief stricken for her father so he lets her go.
with out beauty to break the curse the life slowly seeps out of beast. but beauty comes back  for she could not see him in pain and tell him she loves him and vola the curse is broken and the beast turns into a prince.
sorry i love fairy tales and i like them told right.Smile

Arnav is the beast and the prince, his anger make him beastly, but his hidden love for khushi and concern for her makes he a prince
ROFL ROFL my mistake ! but Yes Beast Some how started falling for her ! n HE didnt Wanted her to be hurt by him so he sometimes kept himself away from her ! but Beauty Saw his heart n fall for him <3 ! 
n ROFL u not the onli 1 LOL i till now watch all Fairytale movies ROFL n these r my fav <3 ! n even if i said the story a bit rong :) ! it still does related to ArHi :) !! <3
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

I'm actually really happy that the CV's showed ASR as the Shaitan as well as the Prince Charming. Clap

But to some extent, I think it was yet another draggg. I am really waiting for the show to pick up it's pace now. In the sense that, it's comedy - great! But yaar, bas hogaya!
But u see we knew this will happen esp now when IPL season is going on ! it will be stupid if CVs show a DHAMAKA twist in these Coming epis ! cuz we knw tht Most people will be watchin IPL ! instead of IPKKND ! im sure they waitin for IPL to end so they Can Throw the Dhamaka :) 

Are you serious?! I find the IPL season soo over-rated and pointless. It's just matches, so whaat?! OuchLOL
For me and u ! but u see for Indians its IMP thn series ! i mean I would be Crazy if UAE ever places for FIFA world cup ROFL ! *but GOD KNWS WHEN* ROFL ! i will too forget the Shows ROFL ! so yes LOL

I don't know man. There was BPL. There's IPL. Reallly nasty stuff. I'm glad, I don't follow this stuff that religiously. But blah, CV's picckkk upp theee paceee!

LOL @ Dubai playing FIFA!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL I can never understand Cricket ROFL ! im a football freak ROFL so even if UAE plays or not ROFL ! I WILL defo skip IPKKND durin Fifa ROFL ! n about Dubai ROFL ! KAmina HAMESHA Final mein select hone se Pehle Haar Jaate hain Angry ROFL !! 

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mid-night-sun

well written
Thnk you :) 

Originally posted by Anu30

i love it yar...Clap
 Thanks <3 
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amitpatelforu

really nice review...

I love episode so much...one of the biggest region  is there is no snake and no monrama - payal daily soap...LOL

CV trying make some scene which arnav will not forgot once truth come out...but it will be late because of contract period will be over tht time...2 month of marriage completed...IPKKND fan have to wait till 28th April for Maha Episode in which something will come out...

Most Important Notes : CVs are making extra episode or maha episode preparation because before we see in SBS or SBB will air in same day but now they air in next day... 

WinkWinkWink

LOVED to watch IPKKND...
Thank You ! yes I loved it ! but Today i loved Mami's starting dialogue ROFL !! 
and @RED : Ditto ! so Far CV's have shown Amazing Scenes on ASR tht when the Regret/Guilt track will start ! these will be the memories tht will kill him inside ! for hurting n NOT trusting Khushi !! 

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
awesome post...absolutely agreed!! it was a superb and a very creative move by CVsClap!
after the watching the sbb segment...even i was very disappointed thinking that we r back to OTT comedy & khushi will end her silent treatment, but guess CVs always surprise usBig smile...didn't know they could use this concept & the setting so brilliantly & fittingly Star! ArHi are truly similar to beauty & the beast... arnav is a real prince charming but his misplaced suspicion, lack of trust on khushi & belief on shyam's words has forced himself to become Beast...& the moment he would realize Beauty aka Khushi's love for him...he would again turn back into the Prince Charming that he truly is! Really loved the fabulous usage of the storyClapClap!
The episode was awesome...fantastic start with Mami's mind-blowing dialogue & arnav's priceless expression
ROFLROFL...well arnav if u wont think of kids at least some one got to remind you abt itWink!! well the entry of arnav with khushi screaming was funnyLOL.. but loved the way khushi first got angry as a spontaneous reaction & then again remembered to continue her silent treatment, the way arnav was shocked listening to the story where khushi says that her prince & beast r the sameShocked...gosh his eyes emoted so beautifully that timeEmbarrassed...the way he remembers his conflicting behaviour with khushi... & best was his hilarious dialogue with the kid..."why not I eat you??"ROFLROFL ...man i loved Barun & his mesmerizing smile thereDay Dreaming!! & in the end the letter exchange...cute! but the last letter in anjali's hands?? confusingConfused..do we again hv something romantic planned up for ArHi...coz she did say that something needs to be done! Only thing i hated in the episode was Again No Precap...ugghhhAngryAngry

p.s finally khushi in a new suitSmile...hope PH can arrange for some funds to buy her some really great clothes!! When they can give anjali everyday such stunning & sexi sarees.. why cant they give such awesome clothes for the LeadConfused??

Edited by aditi07 - 09 April 2012 at 2:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbun.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

awesome post...absolutely agreed!! it was a superb and a very creative move by CVsClap!
after the watching the sbb segment...even i was very disappointed thinking that we r back to OTT comedy & khushi will end her silent treatment, but guess CVs always surprise usBig smile...didn't know they could use this concept & the setting so brilliantly & fittingly Star! ArHi are truly similar to beauty & the beast... arnav is a real prince charming but his misplaced suspicion, lack of trust on khushi & belief on shyam's words has forced himself to become Beast...& the moment he would realize Beauty aka Khushi's love for him...he would again turn back into the Prince Charming that he truly is! Really loved the fabulous usage of the storyClapClap!
The episode was awesome...fantastic start with Mami's mind-blowing dialogue & arnav's priceless expression
ROFLROFL...well arnav if u wont think of kids at least some one got to remind you abt itWink!! well the entry of arnav with khushi screaming was funnyLOL.. but loved the way khushi first got angry as a spontaneous reaction & then again remembered to continue her silent treatment, the way arnav was shocked listening to the story where khushi says that her prince & beast r the sameShocked...gosh his eyes emoted so beautifully that timeEmbarrassed...the way he remembers his conflicting behaviour with khushi... & best was his hilarious dialogue with the kid..."why not I eat you??"ROFLROFL ...man i loved Barun & his mesmerizing smile thereDay Dreaming!! & in the end the letter exchange...cute! but the last letter in anjali's hands?? confusingConfused..do we again hv something romantic planned up for ArHi...coz she did say that something needs to be done! Only thing i hated in the episode was Again No Precap...ugghhhAngryAngry

p.s finally khushi in a new suitSmile...hope PH can arrange for some funds to buy her some really great clothes!! When they can give anjali everyday such stunning & sexi sarees.. why cant they give such awesome clothes for the LeadConfused??
Aditi Hug Thanks alot for liking the post n taking time writtin such amazing analyze to the story <3 ! Yes I LOVED epi in every bit minus Anjali as for now there is No hope we can do from this gurl -.- ! I dont Mind her planning sumfin romantic ! but I dont want anything like this now :/ ! when it wont help ArHi in Everyway :/ ! but this Anjali *yawnz* arghh i wish she tells nani n NOT CREEEP Angry ! Creep WILL DO SOMETHING ! as these days he has been doing ALOT Angry  ! Arghhh ! 
and about khushi's Clothe ! i noticed she always looks stunning in Blue <3 !! 

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Surprisingly i also loved todays episode esp when Khushi becomes sad and mentions how Beast and her prince charming are the same. The way Arnav was so shocked to hear that was mindblowing!Hope he doesnt forget it this timeConfused. Looks like the Cvs are showing some kinda progression where Khushi is getting shattered dad by day and Arnav getting guilty and regretting. Im sure she will lose her faith as her dreams are fully shattered. I cant wait for the truth to come out and Arnav repenting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

Go to top