Beauty and The Beast=ArHi PERFECT Move CVs :) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kmjhatial

good post 
Thank You :) 
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Pratz πŸ€— ! man why do we keep meeting after Ages πŸ˜† ! Kaisi hai <3 !! 
about ASR findin his childhood ! im sure we will See tht in this week epi ! he will be attached with the kids ! :) 
Im just loving how the story is moving :) ! n the Drag is Fine untill the epi's r good n we getttin Good n MINDFul epi's ! !:) 

ManoooπŸ€—

Thts the prob.. hum hamesha bhaut time k baad ki milte hai Tu Kaisi hai πŸ€—

Im kuch zyada hi fine.. πŸ˜› I hate working yaar.. My internship has started nd my boss has already started creating havoc in my life😑😑

I agree with line.. story is pacing good.. but the track shldnt be a drag... plus if track is for longer time.. epis shld be good.. 😊 Here...my dad keeps his fingers on remore button.. ad comes between epi nd he changes to the match
Originally posted by RushilovesBarun

I agree
I just loved today's episode
beauty and the beast is my fav story
I loved every bot of today's episode
those kids were so cute 
their interactions with ASR was antic
Barun Sobti's funny and naught dialogue was the best
I loved that khushi still didnt talk to Arnav
but she will start talking to him as we saw in sbb today
lets see how n why I think cause of anjali they will start talking lets see
I am looking for ASR to eat up harpreet πŸ€£
Man Yes Beauty n the Beast is my fav story 🀣 ! honestly i still watch the movie 🀣 !! it makes me so happy 🀣 ! n ROFL the kids were hilarious 🀣 esp the sardar 🀣 ! it reminded me of GEET wala Brijj BAAAS OYEEE 🀣 !! 

Originally posted by Huma77

Havent watched epi yet but i was reading comments on FB every 1 was disoppinted with epi after reading ur post ill watch it for ASR smirk lols it seems like cute epi! but i want  IPKKND back in action come to main point for God sake they r draging so much goshh y Cvs r acting like sleeping beauty  :( :D
Well It was a cute epi :) so humzi give it a try :) ! n Maha epi is 2 weeks away :) ! itna Intezaar karli :) lets wait till maha epi na :) ! 

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

oye Manal disappointment and disappoint people ko goli maro!! 🀣

it was beautiful!! i know that till IPL we are going to get filler episodes but yes i am ready for it if they wanna drag it like this! ASR and bache ya Allah 😍 it was beautiful that how his inner child was coming out!! he has a heart of gold you know.. just like the beast!! 😳 there was also a prince hidden behind that beast! 😳 he is a sweet heart!! ❀️ he did feel guilty hearing her talks!! and i can see what major guilt is gonna hit this man when the entire truth comes out!! *cant wait to see this HOT beast regretting☺️*

and about Khushi.. she looked pretty in that blue suit! ❀️ i love how she is so calm and sweet with all the children 😳 and while she was telling the story it was clear that she was feeling it too.. when she said Shaitan aur Rajkumar ek hi hain.. Arnav's expression were worth watching!! πŸ˜† it was ;like.. "you think me as your prince STILL" 😲.. i bet first he migh have thought that she was talking about Shyam.. *yuck* but thank god.. 😳 i love today's episode!!

but still WAITING and WAITING eagerly to stupid IPL get finished and guilt track to start!! since they know that guilt track will gain the highest TRP's may be it will come to the top too so they are saving it for the right time 😊

Tashu <3 ! *hugs* ! Yes Cuz many r gona Watch IPL :/ ! so CVs too knw its risky if they show the story out now ! n probably no1 watches it !:/ ! so yes till IPL ! we knw we will get such epi's ! which r not completely Filler ! buh yet entertaining ! n todays epi Was DEFO not OTT as xpected ! 

n yes we so the kid in ASR today <3 ! hope we get a bit more tomorz πŸ˜‰ ! he was so cute tu Idhar Ah 🀣 ! loved how he said TU 🀣 !! 

and man the guilt will be PERFECT ! aaj toh todha Promo dikh hi gaya πŸ˜‰ ! a guilt on his face !! later it will just make us cry along Asr !  <3 

Originally posted by Punkin22

AdiYalicious, Loved your perspective of today's episode.  There is movement in story.  Khushi and Arnav learned something about each other.  Khushi continuing silents give a perfect picture of her damaged heart.  The Beast is the only one that can bring it back to full wholly life again even though the Beast is the one who damaged her heart in first place.  Today was good episode in my POV.  Thank you for post.
Punkin :) u can call me manal :) ! and Thanks :) ! @ Red u Said it πŸ‘ ! Perfect ! 

excellent post my dear Manal ...πŸ‘
I loved the way this track is proceeding πŸ‘πŸΌ... gawd all those nasty predictions ppl made after the promo/ spoilers... πŸ˜’
I'll just say gurlz relax ...and let the creatives do their job πŸ˜...
I thank the CVs for this beautiful episode ...πŸ˜πŸ‘

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Destiny-

WOW 🀣

I gotta say tht kid has guts to call ASR shaitan in frnt of anjali kyun???
The kid surely did have the guts 🀣 ! it was so cute 🀣

Originally posted by barunslakku

amazing post...
Thank You :)