Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is Fairywale tale ko kya naam doon! Part 3 pg 9 (Page 5)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
JW loved ur postClap 

I have absolutely lost interest in this show.. Ouch and the forum makes me sick at the same time.. 
Until IPL i mean may 28th it seems we will have filler episodes.. wht nonsense is thisSleepy

Kill the beast and let Princess be happy with prince.. M tired of this one sided FB, one sided love, care, repentance, pain everything.. Their is only one thing that is two sided that is anger.. 

Edited by Ankifan - 10 April 2012 at 12:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
Gr8 analysis of today's episode Buddy... I enjoyed it...LOLThumbs Up

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

StarStarawesome fairytale Smile...wow i got a new bedtime fairytaleWink  to narrate to my 2 1/2 yrs niece..Wink..lol...u saved me from hunting down another story for her today... thank uHug..i know she would love this new fairytale with so many twists.HeartHeart..haha...anyways as always great post Thumbs Up...read all ur previous post but never commentedOuchEmbarrassed...but today couldnt stop myself...i hope u post part 2 soon...if u dont do it soon...my niece would definitely cry CryBroken Heart...even her aunt would cry with her.Silly..hope u save me from her hues and cry D'oh.. btw i love ur sense of humour Big smileu add to ur post..Star.

Hey thanksHug

And hopefully none of us cryLOL

fly_dog

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

JW loved ur postClap 

I have absolutely lost interest in this show.. Ouch and the forum makes me sick at the same time.. 
Until IPL i mean may 28th it seems we will have filler episodes.. wht nonsense is thisSleepy

Kill the beast and let Princess be happy with prince.. M tired of this one sided FB, one sided love, care, repentance, pain everything.. Their is only one thing that is two sided that is anger.. 

DivsHugHug

many thanks again

I have very little interest too, because we can analyse till the cows come home, but if we introspect, we all know that the same issues stare back at us with no resolution.

Forget real life, even in reel life...we dont have people taking the course of plays, comedy, dramas, dances to say simple lines or thoughts to each other. And I dont mind being the only one or with you as support,Embarrassed... but I feel too that the only emotions that come through are of ASR (love, regret or whatever)...which after a point in time is something we already knew.

The story has to progress now, IPL or no IPL...if they dont want to clear the MU cool with it...just get alternate leads and move on...something more than the same questions and issues

Cheers!
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet24

ROFLROFL
Gr8 analysis of today's episode Buddy... I enjoyed it...LOLThumbs Up

hey thanks much GeetBig smile
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
ROFL you actually had so much time in writing in this...but pls write part 2 to send a b'ful angel to my poor Prince...LOL ..after watching yesterday episode...I went back to my childhood..I loved beauty and beast... it was fun episode...bt dont knw whether it continued the story..Ermm

JWMRK

ASRism IF-Dazzler
ASRism
ASRism

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
oh my my...u r really amazing. ...brilliant...what a fairytaleLOL. Mami controlled Arnav...seriouslyROFL Will be waiting for ur part 2

Yes there was no sense in the episode and it's kind of filler episode. But it worked for me. See atleast I take it as a fiction... I don't want hard core reality which I see in my daily life in the shows and all. It's my way of running away from what I see daily and what I want to see in my daily hectic life.

Some times it works and sometimes it doesn't work when I see that characters are BRAINDEAD and never want to use their brain as CVs don't want them. That's when I feel irritated...but since Khushi still gave silent treatment to Arnav yesterday it worked for me and I felt continuation from friday

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

ROFL you actually had so much time in writing in this...but pls write part 2 to send a b'ful angel to my poor Prince...LOL ..after watching yesterday episode...I went back to my childhood..I loved beauty and beast... it was fun episode...bt dont knw whether it continued the story..Ermm

hey thanks ritiBig smile

I dont know either about the story bit...if all this was to ask one question is the beast and the prince the same guy...then that is an answer we knew a few months ago, even pre Diwali

soLOLLOL

Anyways cheers!

riti4u

Go to top