Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is Fairywale tale ko kya naam doon! Part 3 pg 9 (Page 4)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Kishmish, Barun 2297, Diahh, SudsAddict, Razz22,

Many thanks girlsBig smile

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

res will edit back about ur post..

This is my take on today'sepi.. 

Today's epi was convincing enough..
Beauty and the Beast .. Wow, what a nice way to portray Arnav and Kushi.

Beast : Unlike the fairy tale Beast who as a young Prince  lived in shining castle had everything his heart desired , who was spoiled , selfish and unkind and was punished to be a beast by a old women .. This beast Arnav is of a different kind, he as a Prince rather lost his shining castle, lost what his heart desired his Mom , the burden and his terrible pain made him go selfish and ruthless and he himself turned to be a Beast by shutting all his desires and pain.. 
Beauty: Rather than like the fairy tale beauty where her father a merchant is caught by Beast while making a mistake in his territory and asked to bring his daughter to him, our beauty Kushi is herself the merchant here, She commits a mistake by hiding a very important truth from Beast which shatter's his territory , he himself asks her to get married to him .. 

I liked the way this was played out today. 

Well put analysis...

So now Kushi has started realizing her Prince charming and the Beast in her life are one and the same, and Arnav listening to her calling him Beast and while talking about prince the way he gets so painful thinking its Shyam to later hear that he himself is that Prince.. Very nicely done.. 

oops...I always thought Shyam was the smiling Prince isnt itConfused...for starts, Shyam is always grinning or smiling...he is still respected by all...and Arnav to waisey bhi is the rakshas

Loved their interaction with Kids,Arnav would be a great dad LOL.

Barun Sobti will be a great dadEmbarrassed

Not very mushy mushy one but a very mischievous one, rather the one how every child would like to play with his dad , be mischievous .. 
Their exchange of letter's, i can so imagine their future fights and them, involving their kids to be mediatorsLOL 

Loved mami's lineLOL

So like the fairy tale Beauty Kushi will run to her Beast when she feels he is going to die or when she will feel she will loose him completely , and will her confession kill the beast in him ?? 

I want the beast to die...I really dont think he needs anyone to confess or be good to him anymoreEmbarrassed...that way the story ends, we all go to other serials

And frankly if the most interesting character is the most despised...why continueEmbarrassed
I would want all his daemons to be killed but not the Beast himself. She will have to accept him as both ASR and Arnav , that's what makes him special. Few traits never die.. 

Im so frustrated with SBS .. She is gopi vohu mode.. And changed his shirts with those awful chamkeela colored shirts.. The moment i think of her part of realization, OTT ness ruins her characterization for me.. 

Oh is itShockedShocked...here we go again with her story board.

Seriously, i would love to go with Shrami on this, Beast Arnav and Prince Shyam. Kushi confesses her love that kills the beast.. 

DivisHugHug

Thankoos...the replies in the redwaas

Take care darling
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by littledoll

Haha...LOVED it! :)
You seriously cracked me up! Wink
P.S: Please PM me if possible when you update 'Partwaa 2' Tongue

Hey thanksBig smile

I will try to remember to pm you, thanks...although I dont do it as a practice only if someone specifically asks...so if I miss our them pl excuse and sorry in advanceSmileSmile
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
StarStarawesome fairytale Smile...wow i got a new bedtime fairytaleWink  to narrate to my 2 1/2 yrs niece..Wink..lol...u saved me from hunting down another story for her today... thank uHug..i know she would love this new fairytale with so many twists.HeartHeart..haha...anyways as always great post Thumbs Up...read all ur previous post but never commentedOuchEmbarrassed...but today couldnt stop myself...i hope u post part 2 soon...if u dont do it soon...my niece would definitely cry CryBroken Heart...even her aunt would cry with her.Silly..hope u save me from her hues and cry D'oh.. btw i love ur sense of humour Big smileu add to ur post..Star.

Edited by tenxin - 09 April 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

ROFL  ROFL
@JW, awesome Clap I loved this more, eagerly waiting for part 2. Witch as Shyam, thats the best part and Maami similar to mean step mother in the fairy talesLOL

I so wish you could be part of the creative team, they sorely lack talent there, otherwise they wouldn't have dragged it down this far. How are we going to put up with such inconsistencies till the end of May.

Hiya PremaHug

Many thanks...end of May what is that the IPL...I dont think it matters...the did the comedy stuff before IPL started so they seem to be on their own courseLOLLOL

Keshriya

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

ROFLROFLROFLThank u JW for giving us a prologue to ISS fairytale...now it all makes sense...why Shyamooo choses wears a bracelet and a purple shirt!!!  ROFLROFL

Hiya Renu,Big smile and many thanks

How are you

And Thanks for reminding me of Shyamoo's get up, bracelet and allLOLLOL

mommy2000

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Tongue

will read entirely later..

all i gotta say about the epi is dear CVs please stop making me watch episodes for Barun Sobti.. i do love doing that; but don't you think there should be a story? LOL

SinnieHug

DITTOLOL
sanchi333 Senior Member
sanchi333
sanchi333

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Please continue an pm me the next part Smile I love it !! Wink

Go to top