India-Forums

09 April 2012 Written Update (Page 4)

viewobs Senior Member
viewobs
viewobs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

No wonder Pyscho is always so suspicious of him - some of his lies are so lame, they shouldn't be allowed out without wheelchairs.LOL

Love your commentary :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwWaitForIt-bumtrinketTunasnah

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
i am just fed up of this lady dracula nd her tactics!! AngryAngrybas pata lagao wo kaun hai,,,kahaan hai,,,,
then use kidnap karao,,kaat kar phenk denge or goli maar denge...
iske aur iske us tunde bhai ke paas aur koi kaam nahi hai kya!!!!???
main bore ho chuki hu iski wahi sadi gali harkato se...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanya_77karma88bumtrinket

karma88 Goldie
karma88
karma88

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
krish wala track nahi chahiye yaar Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

kamala2012 Senior Member
kamala2012
kamala2012

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update bumtrinket.

You and durum think that SBKM is like Shakuntalam. Clap Now that song in the beginning, and trip to Mauritius makes sense.

But how would Krish figure in this story? Shakuntala never fell in love with another man. May be the CVs will completely drop the Krish angle.

I don't think Arti is jealous of Puja. I don't think she resents Puja's independence. Arti is acting exactly like how an elder sister is supposed to act. Even without knowing that Brij is married, she has already guessed that he is dangerous for her sister. Just imagine what she will do when she comes to know of his marriage! She did the right thing, by going directly to Brij and asking him to keep off her sister.

I did not like Brij's behaviour yesterday. How long does he think he can go on lying like this? Does he expect Rangoli to just disappear into vapour one? He tells Arti Rangoli is a party worker, complains to Puja about Arti, and acts with Rangoli as though he did no wrong. It's good for the story that no one is perfect, but still, he should have come clean to Pooja about his marriage. He is treating her like a mistress, keep her and her family happy and all will be well!

Puja is not in a state to listen to anyone. She won't listen to her parents if they told her to leave Brij. That's why Arti is trying to first get Brij out of Puja's life, take Puja back to Panchmarhi and then talk to her. Yes, Arti made a mistake in accepting Siddarth again but that doesn't mean she should allow her sister to make mistakes too.

Loved Arti-Brij scene. Brij has finally met his match. He can fool Rangoli and Puja and the whole world but he cannot fool Arti! Clap

Wait till Pooja finds out about his marriage. She will come crying to Arti only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinketWaitForIt-Tunasnahsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
@kamala2012...i second your thought..

Brij..arti scene was fantastic..he did met his match and arti made him speechless..loved it when arti told him she is not pooja but arti and wont be fooled by him..way to go arti..someone has to stand up and show him some sense and arti doing it brilliantly..Clap

As for pooja completely blind in love..blind faith on brij and answering back her elder sister..she is turning in a perfect liar same as brij..she will  face the real truth soon..her dear brij is a married guy..she will come crying like a baby to arti..even now she who thinks is grown up is acting like a kid  to even say to arti dont interfere in my personal matter ..this shows how dumb pooja  is trusting a man whom she just met over a sister who has always thought of her happiness. pooja needs the reality check soon..

I have always said arti is more mature and  know how to use  her brain unlike pooja..arti forseeing the disaster of her sis and credit to that destruction will be brij..example the rift  already started between the sisters..i dont see anything wrong of what arti is doing or being jealous of her little sister but thats call protecting her from a man who is leading her to a downfall..

The krish..pooja track i feel will be there  as brij truth will have to come out sooner or later and rangoli wont sit idle and let brij play hide and seek for long.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinketTunasnah

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
KAMLA AND SAVEETA i also agree with you that arthi is right she is protective and lovable sister but her behavior is of a dictator she is not listening to other person point of view  .its not right the way she is talking to pooja as this make poooja more stubborn all is required btw both sis is a dialouge  but arthi is giving her orders she should realise that the person she is facing is BBP A POLITICIAN .yesterday arthi warn pooja to stay away from brij other wise she will do something ...now what she will do go to dadajee or rangoli or to press ...what ever she will do only harm her sister pooja bbp comes out of it clean and clear .I m not defending brij he is wrong he should clearly tell poja abt his marriage and bitter relationship with rangoli then leave it on pooja to decide what she want.but the way ARTHI handling this matter atleast i m not agree with it she is mature but I m sorry to say she is not sensible . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwdurumbumtrinket

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

Thanks for the update bumtrinket.

You and durum think that SBKM is like Shakuntalam. Clap Now that song in the beginning, and trip to Mauritius makes sense.

But how would Krish figure in this story? Shakuntala never fell in love with another man. May be the CVs will completely drop the Krish angle.

I don't think Arti is jealous of Puja. I don't think she resents Puja's independence. Arti is acting exactly like how an elder sister is supposed to act. Even without knowing that Brij is married, she has already guessed that he is dangerous for her sister. Just imagine what she will do when she comes to know of his marriage! She did the right thing, by going directly to Brij and asking him to keep off her sister.

I did not like Brij's behaviour yesterday. How long does he think he can go on lying like this? Does he expect Rangoli to just disappear into vapour one? He tells Arti Rangoli is a party worker, complains to Puja about Arti, and acts with Rangoli as though he did no wrong. It's good for the story that no one is perfect, but still, he should have come clean to Pooja about his marriage. He is treating her like a mistress, keep her and her family happy and all will be well!

Puja is not in a state to listen to anyone. She won't listen to her parents if they told her to leave Brij. That's why Arti is trying to first get Brij out of Puja's life, take Puja back to Panchmarhi and then talk to her. Yes, Arti made a mistake in accepting Siddarth again but that doesn't mean she should allow her sister to make mistakes too.

Loved Arti-Brij scene. Brij has finally met his match. He can fool Rangoli and Puja and the whole world but he cannot fool Arti! Clap

Wait till Pooja finds out about his marriage. She will come crying to Arti only.

@Kamala, In the art of story telling through operatic theater there is often a titular song that sort of hints at a theme (till very recently even Disney movies would present a thematic song near the beginning that hinted at the thesis of the storyline)- of course this is not at a given especially in South Asian soap operas because they have a totally different format and set of logistics to deal with.  And CVs play more to TRPs than just sticking to the art of story telling.  I used to think that SKBM was an Othello (the difference in age, heights, Puja's naivete andsinging, the fact that BBP is a grey characte and rags to riches, Puja cheating on her family, even the trip to Mauritius -  akin to Cyprus etc. etc.) but after the song and dance at Mauritius and observing BBP's behavior more recently, I kind of feel that it could be a Abhigyana Shakuntalam.

There are various theories about what storylines/adaptations might be involved (the forum is littered with them).  In any case I do not expect the CVs to follow the nitty gritty details of any of the stories but to broadly adapt from themes.  Hence they will take liberal liberties with any storyline - i.e., adapt - also they are perfectly capable of interweaving more than one broad story theme and bringing in their own stories (so Puja -Krish cannot be ruled out)...right now I think that the underlying theme could possibly be the public recognition of Puja as BBP's partner...but you if look through all the conspiracy theories on threads in this forum, you will notice 75% of those have been shot down!! LOLLOL  I am an incorrigible thriller, movie and story buff and I really hate myself for having watched episode 1 of SKBM Big smile...

As for the sibling showdown...it is debatable if Arti is more mature.  Her giving into Siddarth's machinations shows her as a character who is as naive and gullible as Puja.  However, her protective instincts are spot on - but the way she is dealing with the situation is extremely short sighted.    Both she and Puja are brave when it comes to the love for their sibling.  The jealousy that I refer to has absolutely nothing to do with Puja's career or fame.  As a sister who loves her sibling, that would only make Arti proud.  The jealousy is slightly more complicated than that. 

She and Puja were very close in Pachmarhi - they shared a bond of co-dependency, being each others closest friends, support and confidantes.  More over, Puja worshiped her older sister and looked up to her.  However after Puja left for Bhopal, she replaced the dependency on Arti with her dependency on BBP.  The underlying jealousy in Arti is the discomfit of realizing that someone else has usurped that position she held with her sibling.  Now I use the word "underlying"  because it is only a small part/hint of/in Arti's behavior - most of Arti's actions are dictated by her love for her sibling, her protectiveness and her conviction that she is doing the right thing.  She has experienced first hand the danger of being associated with BBP (the kidnapping).  But Puja is now behaving like a junkie and Arti's aggressive, unilateral and sly behavior will end up backfiring.  There are two things that Arti could do very responsibly - tell the senior Tiwaris about Brija and also tell the world about her kidnapping.  In both cases she would not be covering up, she would not be headbutting a wall all on her own and she would force BBP's hand...  but, but, but...Confused

Again this is a story where almost every character (except Rangoli and Ammmaji) is being shown with some complex layers.  This is a great way to create a narrative - members of the audience are bound to have their own judgement based on their perceptions - since nothing is clearly black or white, we accept or reject what we see based on our own reading, the story writer is not making any judgements for us!
  But this kind of a format could be a failure as an Indian soap where black-white predictability is important.  The interesting thing I find is that BBP and Puja, on their own, are "good" people.  But their relationship which is so intriguing to us is corrupting both of them!!  Because "their romantic love" is not the only thing that is important to them (at least in BBP's case).  They are also shaped by very different backgrounds!!  These two characters are truly "falling" in love Ouch...

Darn it - I have wriitten too much again LOLLOL

Edited by durum - 10 April 2012 at 7:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwabiforummbrviewobsbumtrinketTunasnah.Mishh007.

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
@durum  agreeing with each nd every word u've written...u're a damn good writer i must say...

Edited by mishh007 - 10 April 2012 at 7:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index