Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
They are just showing how Arnav's character is growing and changing with each new event... like today, we see his naughty, child-like behaviour.. I mean, can you imagine that this is the same ruthless ASR who didn't like children some episodes back?

Any writer knows that the characters in a story need to be developed, changed in order to bring about new angles in the story. If you've read Pride and Prejudice, you will see how Mr. Darcy's proudness ebbs away gradually.

The same is happening here: Arnav is mellowing, but don't worry, he'll still be practical and all that every now and then - he won't change completely.

The CV's are taking baby steps to build various traits in each character which will play a great role when the MU is to be cleared!
shivanimd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I  AGREE!! AND PLEASE EXCUSE ME!! THIS IS AN OPINION OF A DISAPPOINTED TAKEN FOR GRANTED FAN!!
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i lovddd tthe epiii ...pls rewatch it ull find every bit cute...today even mami was awesome ...i lovd and saw a diffrnt side of gr8 asr and ...everythng i loved it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I half by half agree. It was better than Friday's episode though. 
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
Originally posted by: pollypolly

I agree that the scenes where they look at each other was so obviously not in the same room. It was really inconsistent. He was in his garden and Khushi was in the guest room...Its as though every room in RM has access to the poolside garden. Like really! Mamiji, Shyam, Naniji etc. all can just see and enter at any time as seen in previous episodes.🤪Like seriously WT...?😆

But just to clarify, I loved todays episode. I felt it was sweet😳

U jst said my word dear...
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't mind the track at the moment (except for the fact that I think it's going too slow). But the editing on the other hand really bothers me. I mean, it ruins a lot of good moments. I obviously know that Arnav and Khushi aren't actually looking at each other when Arnav is in the friggin' garden or whatever and Khushi is in an entirely different room. 

Not only does the bad editing ruin what are supposed to be intense/passionate/impactful scenes, but it also offends me and makes me think 'do they really think that we're that stupid?'.
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well so far as i know, La was staying in RM Guest room... There was a scene where Khushi was teaching her how to wear Saree and Arnav was watching that from his garden by the poolside...so...
And when its about the episode, i loved today's epi though it seems like a fillar one... i loved the kids too... Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
No offence to your opinions, but you see, this might be a bit of a drag, yet not completely off the track! The way they portrayed the ArHi love story in a fable deserves applause 😊
Plus, if we have to wait till 6 months of this contract, this isn't a bad way 😳

Just my optimistic self speaking. And personally, i found it a charming episode!

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually loved today's epi. The way they told their story is really good. And khushi narrating the story and Arnav relating himself to shaitan when he remebers how he behaves with her (pal mein shaitan pal mein rajkumar)  it was very very good.
chopsticks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the epi... no tears atleast! Plus chillar party made ASR smile😍 😃 
Epi was cute