India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

W*F is happening - someone shoot me

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Todays episode was ...  I cant believe it ... its just getting from bad to worse... friday episode was ok ..but TODAY ???  I thought I was having a nightmare.
Shaitan ??? sundari?? and those kids ( im sorry to say ) were not even cute where you would want to watch them. You may think this is harsh - but thats the simple truth.
I was wondering when she is telling the story and they show arnav listening - isnt it outside his room?? and hasnt she been show in the guest room - so how come they still stare at each other ..

Pl this is not IPK bashing - but can someone pl tell the PH that we viewers have brains !! this may come asa surprise to them - cause they have been dishing out rubbish - delhi mein bali /fancy dress/ and now this - cant believe that this is the same serial which had the holi episode/the diwali episodes /the sangeet and mehendi ... 
Poor Barun and Sanaya - what a waste of such fabulous talent...
someone pl shoot me before I jump out of my window in sheer frustration ...Angry

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

archies.beemarrtyfatprincessshivanimdArnav_Fanstarlight06Ace11callydBlessAngad_Diwani1mangalorearhi_78EvashSafi123lara3110GoldenPanda.nyxx-Sara.

chocolate15 IF-Dazzler
chocolate15
chocolate15

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I dont agree arnav will get annoyed by khushi and tahts gud for khsuhi and its funniii lool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel

JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I loved today's epi it was good Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rin630nataliahraparigasan2346..Anannya..RareAngel-BrokenDreamer-Targaryen

ParoandRudra Senior Member
ParoandRudra
ParoandRudra

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
You can diss all you like babe , but I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE :D

devibnair2009Mountainbreeze7raparigapink.lotusRareAngel..Anannya..leanne_1983Targaryen

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hey! The kids were cute ok. I loved the boy in glasses. Seriously!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7raparigaBestesyRareAngelPsychedelic..sur..JasKaBarunNi1234Targaryenajoop

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I agree that the scenes where they look at each other was so obviously not in the same room. It was really inconsistent. He was in his garden and Khushi was in the guest room...Its as though every room in RM has access to the poolside garden. Like really! Mamiji, Shyam, Naniji etc. all can just see and enter at any time as seen in previous episodes.SillyLike seriously WT...?LOL

But just to clarify, I loved todays episode. I felt it was sweetEmbarrassed

Edited by pollypolly - 09 April 2012 at 10:58am

devibnair2009gangstagal07raparigapink.lotusBestesyPsychedelicEvashnishi_I-fian

starlight06 Senior Member
starlight06
starlight06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishetty01

Todays episode was ...  I cant believe it ... its just getting from bad to worse... friday episode was ok ..but TODAY ???  I thought I was having a nightmare.
Shaitan ??? sundari?? and those kids ( im sorry to say ) were not even cute where you would want to watch them. You may think this is harsh - but thats the simple truth.
I was wondering when she is telling the story and they show arnav listening - isnt it outside his room?? and hasnt she been show in the guest room - so how come they still stare at each other ..

Pl this is not IPK bashing - but can someone pl tell the PH that we viewers have brains !! this may come asa surprise to them - cause they have been dishing out rubbish - delhi mein bali /fancy dress/ and now this - cant believe that this is the same serial which had the holi episode/the diwali episodes /the sangeet and mehendi ... 
Poor Barun and Sanaya - what a waste of such fabulous talent...
someone pl shoot me before I jump out of my window in sheer frustration ...Angry

Broken HeartMy sentiments exactlyOuch i think i will watch chall  che aur maat  NK is in this show look nece in his new avtaar

archies.bee

fatprincess Senior Member
fatprincess
fatprincess

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I agree. Even though my anger subsided remembering how ASR Smiled after fake threatening to eat him up, but now that i replay back da episode it was like having bull excrement thrown at my face after a long weekend of waiting. OH well using ASR's smirks for anger management here.

Safi123

Go to top