Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 9)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Mira :I actually hv a doubt in that scene where their hands touch ...it felt like someone has found the ring and will past it on to his/her partner secretly Wink...in the precap Yash had a faint smile on his face as if he knows who is the winner of their game Wink..mayb he has passed the ring to Aarti to make her win WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

if thats not the case ,then its just a case of both feeling the electric current with this touch and thinking pehle kab same touch feel kiya hai LOLTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthewhatLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuro49erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

Okay, just one more thought before I sign off for the day.

When Yash and Aarti accidentally touch each other during the game. Whew! I think they both must have felt a zor ka jhatkaLOL Did you see their faces? If that's not physical attraction I don't know what is! It reminded me of the scene in the dargah when their fingers brush against each other thought the trellis...I felt that they had the same expression today...of something profound happening...

All right, nuf gushing...Embarrassed

Dance Dance - Thalia

Something's got control of me
Feels like I'm in a trance
Electricity runs through me
Makes me wanna dance
Take me in your arms
'Cause I wanna dance all night with you
When you move I feel your magic running through me
I grow helpless as we dance the night away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuwz5yrPys

Edited by AngelDark - 09 April 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthewhatLuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti0649erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Mira :I actually hv a doubt in that scene where their hands touch ...it felt like someone has found the ring and will past it on to his/her partner secretly Wink...in the precap Yash had a faint smile on his face as if he knows who is the winner of their game Wink..mayb he has passed the ring to Aarti to make her win WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

if thats not the case ,then its just a case of both feeling the electric current with this touch and thinking pehle kab same touch feel kiya hai LOLTongue

Well it could be both!!!! Passing on the ring is pretty cute too!
But I need something special re. Aarya in this episode! Mujhse mat cheeno yaar! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I did not see last week before Prashant's issue . Though read updates, missed this "Arpita" part. I thought once Yash raised objection, it was resolved..

But why Vidhi is calling Arpita... Arati has to deal with this first... Hand prints etc are small wins... she has to make every one call her Arati... then only her individuality and self respect will remain.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 09 April 2012 at 2:08pm

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

jayashreesbs Groupbie
jayashreesbs
jayashreesbs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I felt Aarti has found the ring. The way Yash hand is shown i don't think he has it. (But after they hear Paridi, it looked like both of them were taking their hands away from the milk. 

I feel it should happen that way, she should find it and pass it on to Yash. That will be wonderful. 

The last look of Aarti was like, gave me the feel she wants Yash to win.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
@Apoorvafan: Nmae issue was never resolved .,.,Arpita's mom emotionally blackmailed Yash to agree for this name change and so he went silent after that ..he dint revolt after Arpita's mom gave him the kasam but he dint support it either ...coming to Aarti ,same was the case ,she was asked to quietly accept it rather than creating a scene and then official decision will b taken later ...after that all r addressing her as Arpita only but Yash still calls her Aarti Embarrassed

I feel in future Yash might tell all that Aarti has her own identity and it will remain intact ..mayb the whole name change drama will then get a proper conclusion once Yash rasies his voice against it ...

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuro49erFanmysteriousmilli

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thank You jyoti for clarifying... So now ball is in Yash's court... I am expecting a dramatic twist or some thing to put an end to this... Typical daily soap funda :)

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06mysteriousmilli

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayashreesbs

I felt Aarti has found the ring. The way Yash hand is shown i don't think he has it. (But after they hear Paridi, it looked like both of them were taking their hands away from the milk. 

I feel it should happen that way, she should find it and pass it on to Yash. That will be wonderful. 

The last look of Aarti was like, gave me the feel she wants Yash to win.
It will b good if Aarti gets the ring and passes it to Yash just opposite to what Paridi did EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

In earlier relationship ,Yash got a dominating wife in the form of Arpita but in this relationship he got someone who keeps his dignity and wishes ahead of her own EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuro49erFanmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index