Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 6)

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Samana

"It was all very principled and heroic for Yash to insist that Ansh come and we didn't expect anything less from him but will he follow up in all the practical ways?"

Too right! I would love to see a Aarti-Yash-Ansh-Payal-Palak scene. One in which Aarti and Yash together try and explain the new situation, explain how they must all learn to love each other and share and so on...

Now that would be mature. Kids can't just learn from hints and goodwill...they need to be told, taught, reassured and of course, also shown how to come to terms with the upheaval in their lives.

Just realized how far off such a scene might be...let's see Yash and Aarti talking first...I'm putting the cart before the horse LOL

Edited by narangi_77 - 09 April 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeskanda12mysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@Samana :Fantastic take and we both shared similar sentiments about the pace of the episode LOL.I just hope the whole wedding is completed by tomorrow and we finally get to see some AarYa interactions Embarrassed

I liked your comparison between Paridi and Aarti here .//.how Paridi messes up with the kalash even when she has no burden or responsibilities on her shoulder while entering the house whereas Aarti makes sure the kalash ritual is properly done even when she is carrying Ansh in her arms StarStarStarStar...in future Aarti will do a better balancing act than Paridi here Tongue

@Mansi :Awesome take on all the symbolisms ClapClap..especially the whole symbolism of Paridi not wanting to dip her hand in that red colour Clap  ...she wants to play it all safe as per her own fanciesOuch..Aarti on the other hand is trying to fulfill every ritual even if she has to carry the whole responsibility of Ansh with her ...

And yup in AarYa's every ritual ,the kids r always involved first whether its grihapravesh or the ring-game ritual and this is because the marriage itself happened because of kids ..so their involvement first is destiny's wish and they r the ones who r going to bring AarYa closer EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29whatthewhatLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuro49erFanskanda12yipeemysteriousmilli

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

?~Guys on Sugraat Yash & Aarti will finally talk .. But there is a twist ???

Oy vey! Now what possible twist can they come up with? Experienced watchers? Give us some hints, help us prepare! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti0649erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

Oy vey! Now what possible twist can they come up with? Experienced watchers? Give us some hints, help us prepare! LOL

Don't worry! They are setting us up for a will they-won't they of the divorce truth. I don't have much hope for the truth actually coming out, but it would be a pleasant surprise indeed if it did. The "twist" could also be the intrusion of three warring little people, two veteran and one new Scindia spawn. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamswhatthewhatLuvStrk-001InduG64AngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

It seems truth is coming out

Birdies started crooning AngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuro49erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I did a running commentary of sorts on the first page. Hope people read and give me feedback. This the first time I've written for this forum.Embarrassed

Will now read everything at leisure.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 09 April 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti0649erFan

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Originally posted by narangi_77

Don't worry! They are setting us up for a will they-won't they of the divorce truth. I don't have much hope for the truth actually coming out, but it would be a pleasant surprise indeed if it did. The "twist" could also be the intrusion of three warring little people, two veteran and one new Scindia spawn. LOL

Crikey! The less I say about the divorce lie the better...LOL I've already dealt with the worst of it, so they can do what they like, I'm not biting this time LOL
And I agree with you, the chances of the truth coming out now? Slim to none!

lamsLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti0649erFanmysteriousmilli

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Updated pg 2.  I didn't feel very analytical today, so I'm looking forward to reading others' takes.  Oh, and I forgot to mention that I though Paridhi's reaction to having to make her handprint was funny.  She kept looking like she had slimy goo on her hands that made her skin crawl.  I'm sure there is some symbolism in there, about Gayatri forcing Paridhi to do all these traditional things, but these traditional things make her feel uncomfortable.

redeye2012LuvStrk-001MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index