Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 5)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Ok I finished my take on Page 1...

Everyone read and respond please! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthewhatLuvStrk-001AngeloScurojyoti06yipeeskanda12pyar-ishk

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
My not very ordered thoughts on today:

Underwhelmed by today's episode in general.

LOVED Paridi's take-aim-and-kick grihapravesh! Awesome!
LOVED that Pratik and Pardi entered hand-in-hand...that was way too cute.
BUT what's up with the whole i-don't-want-to-spoil-my-manicure Confused What????? I wish they would not make her a total ditz...I've said this before and I'll say it again, really don't like what they are trying to do with Paridi's character.

All right, we get it, Gayatri is threatened by her new bahus...yaaawwwn! I mean, how many more times do we have to watch this saas-bahu power struggle?! been there done that.

LOVED Palak and Ansh forcing their parents to play the game.

I Agree entirely with 49erfan and Apoorvafan that Ansh is just being a child. What does a child know about the demands of the adult world? When to speak and when not to?  In fact, he's such an ebullient and charming little boy, I hope they don't "school" him to be any less than himself.  I for one am glad for who he is. 

Of course, slowly he'll learn to share...Aarti has a lot of work to do with him and the girls. And I think Yash should also take responsibility for helping the 3 kids learn to adjust to the new situation.

The way this show is dragging its feet...I feel that they'll leave us with a pre-cap of Yash and Aarti alone on Friday...Ouch

Edited by narangi_77 - 09 April 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsApoorvaFanredeye2012LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06yipeeskanda1249erFanmysteriousmilli

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
My take is done on Page 1 ... please all read it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeepyar-ishk

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@Samana: Nice take ClapClapClapClap ...on what looks like a filler episode day! I guess we are all having a hard time finding things to analyse in the episode today, because it was not too filled with events or high points of contention.

I agree with you that these entries of other characters (i.e. Kunal Khemu ) from other serials and films has to stop, it is getting a bit too much. First they enter and then we have to suffer a dance sequence with them. How many more? Let's get on with the suhaag raath when hopefuly Aarti and Yash will talk!

And I also was shocked that Vidhi called Aarti "Arpita". That seems symbolic of the fact that Vidhi is a fence sitter. She looks like she will sway with the mother-in-law at times, and sway away from the mother-in-law at times. Maybe she is not a 100% reliable ally in any situation for Aarti!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanananda29redeye2012LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeemysteriousmilli

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

@samana, wonderful take
I think more than accommodating Ansh, it maybe difficult to accommodate Payal and Palak. Because, Yash may not have any problem in Ansh sleeping in their room but if only Ansh sleeps, then there comes the problem for Payal and Palak and as far as seem, may be thay don't want to sleep with their step mother.

@skanda, nice take

I guess, Paridi may not be ready to take the responsibilities of a bahu, as she like free living and working which I think may be against Gayatri as both the other bahus are not working

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

My analysis done on Pg 1 ..all read it plss Embarrassed

Points to ponder

1)Ansh needs to learn few lessons when it comes to manners Angry ...today I was irritated with the way Ansh kept nagging Aarti for sleep and that game too Angry ...I mean if he is feeling sleepy then why he wants to play the game ?? ...Payal-Palak I feel r better behaved compared to Ansh ...Ansh definitely needs some manners from his new papa Smile..Problem is Aarti has given in to each and every demands of Ansh just to make sure he never misses his Papa and in the process Ansh has become a spoilt kid Ouch,...I hope here Yash plays the role of a responsible papa who teaches some manners to Ansh regarding how to behave in front of elders rather than playing a superman papa by giving in to his every demand and spoiling him further Smile...Mayb if Yash acts all strict with Ansh ,in the beginning it might hurt Ansh when he will feel his dreams of getting a superman papa is not coming true ,but eventually Ansh will become a better well mannered kid because of his Papa and then automatically he will feel proud of his papa's teachings in long run EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2)Yash seems to b only listening to the words of his brothers rather than his mother because when Gayatri asks him to wait till rituals r done ,he refuses but when Panku-Pratik tells him the same ,he happily agrees ..sort of shows that he is not too fond of his parents and can connect more with his brothers WinkTongue

About Paridi ka football playing game and Aarti entering with Ansh ,all hv said it a lot ..so I feel these two above points need to b equally considered in long run Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanananda29LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuro49erFanskanda12yipeemysteriousmilli

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti: Your take was precise and perfect.ClapClapClap 

I notice that we both have found Ansh's behaviour to be irritating today. He seems to have been spoilt silly by the Dubeys and Aarti. By comparison, see how Payal and Palak are shown as having more maturity or at least less childishness!

I also like the point you have made that Yash seems to listen to his brothers more than his mother! It has happened at least twice already. Looks like a symbolic thing to watch out for in the future.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanananda29LuvStrk-001-enchanted-InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06mysteriousmilli

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
?~Guys on Sugraat Yash & Aarti will finally talk .. But there is a twist ???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanwhatthewhatLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index