Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 4)

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

I could completely understand the situation of Arati with regard to Ansh... I have a 5 year old son, who keeps putting me into awkward situations... Some times, to make him shut his mouth we will do what he is demanding so that we can get away from embarrassment.. Arati is also trying to do that only...

Honestly apart from Ansh and his timing to cause trouble, nothing else is interesting to me today...  I felt the Grihapravesh scene is shot separately with different actors... Especially when Vidhi is talking to Paridi, it was all confusing...

Missed Bua ji in today's episode Smile

After all these rituals we should see how Arati handles Ansh and her new daughters... She has to learn to strike a balance and with demanding kids its more tough... Added to the woes, Yash do not talk much. Kids need lot of explanations.. Between all these ArYa have to bond...  Future looks promising and interesting...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 09 April 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsananda29redeye2012LuvStrk-001-enchanted-whatthewhatMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Samanalyseaanyakunatjyoti06yipeeKai.skanda12Mallika113mysteriousmilli

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
It is really going to be hard for Yash and Arati both to balance between Ansh and Palak and Payal. Ansh can be the same demanding and naughty with Yash also which will make Payal and Palak more insecure. So, Arati should take that extra step to bring these 3 together. As in today's episode itself we can see a competition between the children for the parents.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanwhatthewhatLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeskanda12mysteriousmilli

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Coming to Ansh's defense, don't kill me anyone!

Ansh grew up without a father, so this is why he's treated this way, he only knows his mom's love, not dad's!  I think its ok for him to be this way only, yah later with Yash's guidance he will change him, but at this time nothing wrong with it!  Also, with his dad not being around Aarti will give in to all his demands, its a way  she as a mother feels  her child is not deprived of anything!  Trust me I know this one :(

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsApoorvaFanwhatthewhatLuvStrk-001InduG64S.StephySamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06yipeeKai.skanda12

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I dont think there will be an issue, Ansh is loved by entire family even Panku, they will handle him as Aarti will handle the girls, infact I think is fabulous that they have boys and girls, where as mom can be with girls and boy with daddy!  

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001whatthewhatInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06skanda12shubhika124

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@Geets I absolutely concur with your Ansh's vindication. Its normal on his part to behave like this.

Believe me I have seen worse cases ConfusedSleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001whatthewhatMelodiousDreamsInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipee49erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@ Zee

Thanks for that info am glad brought some light into the future of Yash and Ansh relationship. This is something Arti could've done too instead of looking at the door everyday hoping for Prashant return. Everyone in that house spoil that child, let's see how is resolved.

@ jyoti

I'm so glad you brought that up the zoom in zoom out is annoying and the snail movement doesn't help either. Gosh on Friday I almost broke something dragging of hands print on the wall. I'm all for suspense but the dragging and camera movement puts me off

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsananda29LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeKai.skanda1249erFanmysteriousmilliSecretKhabri420

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@49erFan, yes, he will become more disciplined with time, but for this first Arati should leave her misconceptions and let Yash handle it more becoz, I guess if Yash will make him understand things, Ansh will be more receptive than to Arati

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti0649erFanskanda12

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
One point I did not like in today's episode which I felt is a bit strange from the character sketch of Yash and Arati - When kids tried to compete and put up a fight between them, they should not have given in...

Till now Ansh was fida on his naye papa and was praising him more than his mom... But today he asked his mom's help and tried to create a fight situation ... The whole scene was a bit strange for me... I know kids normally behave this way but Arati and Yash should have controlled their kids not to compete...

ananda29LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti0649erFanskanda12pyar-ishkmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index