Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 3)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@ jyoti

I completely agree with that Ansh need manners and I think that also going to be another issue too. Arti has always been there as soon as Ansh open his mouth and his never ending demand. This behavior is going to play into aunt plan of yash daughters believing Arti only care about her son and will just be stepmother to them.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsApoorvaFanredeye2012LuvStrk-001-enchanted-SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeKai.skanda12mysteriousmilli-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Can someone pls. rip the mantra music that was played in today's episode..wen aarti steps inside house aftr pushing kalaash.. n wen yash enters house.. aftr her..?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@pyar-ishk, true Ansh is more demanding  and Arati will do anything for him. But, now she has to take care of Payal and Palak also.

Also, Ansh being so demanding I think Payal and Palak are feeling left out as Yash is always a quiet person and Arati should take that first step to bond more with Payal and Palak, otherwise it will be more difficult as Bua is there to fill their heads about step mother

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeKai.skanda12pyar-ishkmysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ok Pairdi finds the ring in milk game matlab she is going to b the ruler in PraDi relationship Tongue

In AarYa's case ,who finds the ring is still a suspense ..kal pata chaalega LOL...but even before AarYa can start playing the game ,the kids butt in and start the game which is later joined by AarYa ...sort of indication that kids r going to join AarYa in a bond Embarrassed

But hving said that I feel Ansh needs to learn few lessons when it comes to manners ...today I was irritated with the way Ansh kept nagging Aarti for sleep and that game too Angry ...I mean if he is feeling sleepy then why he wants to play the game ?? ...Payal-Palak I feel r better behaved compared to Ansh ...Ansh definitely needs some manner from his new papa Smile..

Overall Episode was good in bits and peices but I found few scenes a bit dragging ...its high time they increase the pace a bit rather than doing this zoom-in and zoom-outs in every scene ...this had stopped in last few weeks but today once again I found this zoom-ins and zoom-outs too much during grihapravesh as well as this whole game scene Ouch...too much of zoom-in and zoom-out takes the essense out of a scene and I hope CVs remember this in the long run Smile

Paridi kicking the kalash to enter the house while Aarti entering with Ansh is an indication that both bahus r not going to follow Gayatri's orders ...so a matter of concern for Sasuma TongueLOL

Paridi finding the ring in milk game and if tomorrow Aarti too finds the ring in the game or Yash finds it but gives the ring to Aarti since today the episode ends with both their hands touching in that milk-water Wink ,then it will mean both Bahus r going to rule their hubbies or the hubbies r going to follow the orders of their wives Tongue ,...further matter of concern for Gayatri then LOLLOLTongue

**Off to Edit my take**

lamsananda29SamanalyseAngeloScuroskanda12yipeeKai.49erFanmysteriousmillipyar-ishk-Swetha-

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I feel Ansh needs manners ...Aarti is giving him everything he wants Ouch

Agree with this. Ansh wants constant attention of Aarti, he is used to it. And no matter how much I dislike Gayatri, she is still much elder to Ansh, and the way he talks to Gayatri is inappropriate.

ananda29LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeKai.skanda12mysteriousmilli-Swetha-

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
updated my very small take on page 2 Embarrassed

Highlights with significance : 

#1. Gayatri enforcing Paridhis' hands to apply the color indicates their aspiring 'saas-bahu' relation. Theirs' would be an 'inter-dependent' relationship. 

#2. Aarti stepping in first holding Ansh . This might symbolize that Yash would give in the relationship much after Aarti-Ansh. They'd be first to accept the budding relation & then Yash would follow.

#3. PraDhi's beautiful 'Grih-pravesh'. What a beautiful sight! They do symbolize a never-ending romance & togetherness!

#4. Pari finding out the ring. This might indicate that in many acts Pari epitomizes "change". She'd turn many old-notions upside change & bring in the new air of change or maybe revolution breaking the old-meaningless customs.

Edited by shubhika124 - 09 April 2012 at 11:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipee49erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli-Swetha-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

@ jyoti

I completely agree with that Ansh need manners and I think that also going to be another issue too. Arti has always been there as soon as Ansh open his mouth and his never ending demand. This behavior is going to play into aunt plan of yash daughters believing Arti only care about her son and will just be stepmother to them.

If u saw one of GC's interview, he said too that Aarti's son lacks manners, his father didn't teach him and he will take the responsiblity of teaching him a lots of stuffs, even his school, etc...

Edited by Zee_News - 09 April 2012 at 11:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeskanda12pyar-ishkmysteriousmilli

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
One thing I liked about the serial is the fact they are 'secularist' Embarrassed
In one of the pre-wedding rituals Rajasthani folk song was used & now Punjabi LOL Panku looked so cute Blushing
Though I don't have much knowledge about MP , Scindiyas , this much do I know there is no connection Embarrassed

Wow they brought in Amrita Puri Big smile Im not a Khemu fan but I loveee this girl since Aisha days! Terrific actress & I feel she has all the potential to become next Juhi Chawla! Brilliant actress she is , her comic timing! Her dialogues delivery! Her expressions! ClapClap

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipee49erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index