Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 22)

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
ROFL ! Man I feel Bad for Yash ROFL ! he surely have to face ALOT from Aarti !! Man I hope Aarti doesnt Hurt his ego Angry ! like u knw in other shows when a gurl thinks the Husband JUST WANTS their BODY ! n she does sumfin Stupid like tht Angry ! man i will kill the CVs ! esp i guess this is the same CV as Diya Aur Bati !? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbiieLuvStrk-00149erFan

Abiie Groupbie
Abiie
Abiie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@ jikky - srsly... aarti doesnt listen bcz of her pre-cnception plus... maansi fillin her head oll d tym... uff...

@manal - i dnt care bout Gayatri... but I jz want Yash to act.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@manal, i don't think, her actions will hurt his ego unless she does or say something really rude to him because he already knows what she thinks of him.

LuvStrk-001

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@ Manal tu Mittlals ka bati jala dena if they do that!  ROFL Nah, I dont think she'll hurt him, no way especially when she sees Yash's sensitive side and he's not after her BODY ONLY! ROFL

LuvStrk-001

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Chalo chalo  ..stage is set for AarYa's much awaited night ...all shift your base to this new thread plss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbiieLuvStrk-001

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
My only complain is they have such a good caliber actor in GC and they gave him the mute role ...makes me sad ...he has not said a word in places where he could talk where his own daughters ask him questions and that has made me so mad ...!!!

And I am sure they are going to frustrate us more by not giving any interaction between Yash and Aarti till sometime ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index