Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 19)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
@Manal and Jyo,

Yes, Manasi needs her husband back.In that Ansh issue, Arati was genuinely happy, I felt that when Manasi saw that she feel happy and respect for Yash, suddenly she tried to poison her mind. I really don't understand how this Manasi's whole system is set only to one thingConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbiieLuvStrk-001InduG64yipee.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
ROFL Geets ROFL ! Seriously the husband NEEDs to Come ASAP ROFL !! warna pata nahin iska Kya hoga ROFL ! n About her character !! yes Being like this Sometimes is fun ! BUT Im sure she knows Aarti Really well ! so Wid Her she shouldnt' joke like this !! as she knws how hard it was for her to agree for this relationship ! 

and Seeing aarti now !! hmmm this story will be opposite ! seein the promo ! i thought ! Aarti Will be the 1st 1 to take step forward for the relationship ! but i think it will be Yash who will fall for Aarti 1st ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG6449erFanyipee

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@ Indu Hug  Aww thnks <3 

@Jikky I sometimes wonder if she is a FRIEND of Aarti or NOT Confused !! Mansi's character is hell confusing for me ! Sometimes she is a darling ! bang the other minute a horny B*tch :S !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
@Manal,

Who will fall first in love is a really confusing question seeing the way story progressing, both of them can even at the same timeEmbarrassed.
But will they accept it and move forward is the real question, as they are still strongly holding on to the past

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@ jikky True : @ the moment im thinking how will Yash react when Aarti Will tell him the truth the she is divorcy  Confused ! I mean sometimes i DOUBT if Aarti Would tell Yash Confused !! i think he will find out Frm Prashant him self Confused !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@Manal, I don't think she will tell that to Yash in the first night as at presnet she is more concerned about " the touch me not" issue. May be she will tell once she falls in love with him after seeing the actual person Yash is.

LuvStrk-001yipee.YixingsManal.

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

@ Manal, Haan pati ko bahut jald anaa padega!  ROFL Nahin toh sukh jayegi ROFL

I also think Yash will fall for Aarti first, he'll see how she interacts with his girls and it'll be a win win situation for him!  Nahin toh Hamari JKR hockey stick ke badli talwaar utha degi na! ROFL

Edited by 49erFan - 10 April 2012 at 8:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLuvStrk-001yipee.YixingsManal.

Abiie Groupbie
Abiie
Abiie

I agree...
honestly I got very irritated wen I saw Vidhi calling Aarti as Arpita.. I really didnt like it...
plus Ansh... omg.. he has to be taught to respect elder's decisions... he cant be let go ol d tym.. he was sucha brat...
Aarti cn neva make him undrstnd things instead go wid his zidd n dat is rlly bothering me..
n yeah I agree... Payal is goin to be tough on aarti with Bua filling her ears as well... but I feel shes atlst more disciplined.. Ansh hs to be taught discipline wrna its gonna be difficult for him...
I really want Yash n aarti to talk now... its hs been foreva n dey dnt tok.. uff...
plus... I want Yash to act on situations n not keep mum ol d tym...

lamsLuvStrk-001.YixingsManal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index