Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 17)

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hey Guys this is Manal :) ! 
not a regular watcher but Yes I do watch the repeat of the Show :) ! 

but havent watched y-days Epi yet :) ! 

I only Knw Jyo here LOL ! so hope to knw others ! n I still Suck @ writtin ! but sure gona have fun reading every1's view here Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Precap mein ab tak apney dheyka...LOL

Waiting to see this scene unfold.

Edited by AngelDark - 10 April 2012 at 6:51am

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@Manal :Welcome dear Hug...good to see u here ..u will find all sort of fans in this dragon club from geet to IPKKND to Apurva fans to LTL fans  to PKEK fans ..all a mixed club who r watching PV ..so its a safe zone for u WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Yesterday's epi was more of a filler of sorts ..so no worries if u missed it but dont miss today';s epi ...its going to b AarYa's first wedding night and Precap + SBS looks promising Tongue...apparently both Yash and Aaarti falls on bed and I guess its broken bed ..so u will enjoy it LOLLOLLOLLOL

@Angel :Aww such a lovely pic ..so apt with the precap scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...make sure u r on first page reserving with that cute pic haan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsPriya204LuvStrk-001InduG64AngeloScuro.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@ Jyoti Hug !! hmmm so good i missed it ROFL !! But Man Im sure if Aarti starts gettin good to Yash again !! this Stupid Mansi, aarti's friend will start her sick talk again .-.

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I doubt whether the SBS segment will be shown today I think they will drag it till friday or thursday thanks to the DD national cameramen for their zoom in zoom out shot this show had made me realised how important camerawork is for a show it affects the shows pace

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLuvStrk-001InduG64jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@Manal :Yeah I know Ouch..Mansi already branwashed her and now when Yash carries Aarti in his arms as per one of the ritual ,Aarti is thinking about Mansi's words Ouch..I think today or tomorrow she will talk to Yash and clear out this whole "touching" matter with him LOL

Priya204LuvStrk-001InduG64.YixingsManal.

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@Priya :Yesterday's SBS segment will come today as per precap ,...so today's SBS segment might come tomorrow ...Embarrassed

And camera work is nothing to do with show's pace because if the director asks the cameraman to zoom in and zoom out ,then cameraman will only follow the orders ..its the work of director and editor to make sure those zoom in and zoom outs r not stretched ..so fault is with director and editor ..camerawork to b honest is quite good Embarrassed

lamsPriya204LuvStrk-001InduG64

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Shubi...hockey stick wali rani hai na!  That was awesome :)

LuvStrk-001InduG64shubhika124

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index