Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 16)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Borna, you have killed me and sent me to AarYa heaven! I was just about to type out my whole take on yesterday's episode when I saw the promos, and well there goes every coherent thought from my brain! Seriously the things these two promos make me feel is absolutely mind blowing. I think I have watched each at least a 100 times, and yet every time I notice something new, something different to analyze that I didn't catch all those times before, the detail of every shot is so significant that I can keep going on and on about them without running out of things to say!

And now that I am watching them after quiet a break, with everything that has happened between AarYa in that time frame and all the discussions we've had about their future relationship, I feel that some more points can be elaborated on and linked to the promos and I shall do that right now, because these thoughts won't leave me until I type them all out...

From the AarYa interactions we have seen so far, it seems obvious that Yash doesn't have a big problem when it comes to physical contact. He has never initiated it, but whenever the need has come for it, he hasn't hesitated for a second in taking a stand. Whether it being swatting the bee away from Aarti's waist, or carrying her inside when her lehnga's dori opened during the bachelor party, he doesn't waste a second in thinking about the what ifs, he just gets things done, and most of the time it requires some sort of physical touch from his part which he either isn't really bothered by or he doesn't think about it (more of less acting impulsively). However, the complete opposite holds true for Aarti, she's hyper conscious of even the smallest physical interaction with Yash. And it's mostly because Maansi's words have poisoned her brain and now she has all these false notions about Yash's character which makes her even more vary every time he comes close to her no matter what his intentions are. I have a strong feeling that had Maansi not filled her head with all those ideas, she wouldn't have been as uptight, or would have not paid much attention to physical proximity just like Yash. But then where would have been the conflict had that been the case? These little tidbits are what's going to become the most important once AarYa's feelings start to change for each other, and it's them that we have to pay close attention to as it is these illusions that will be falling apart first.

I will be the first to say that there were many instances that I was royally pissed at Maansi for putting all that nonsense in Aarti's head because really there is only enough a person can take, but today after watching that third promo once again, I realize just how brilliantly this is all done. Yash is still his old self in the promo, or at least there aren't any glaring changes, not like the ones we get to see in Aarti anyways. For starters, she is much more comfortable in the house and she looks like she has settled to the new lifestyle at that point, so it's going to be a while till we see that on the show. Anyways, getting to the main point, we see a completely transformed Aarti by this time. After having studied her character and her reaction to Yash so far the differences are absolutely glaring, something that was not caught in my first 100 viewings or so. Like Borna mentioned, the spark between AarYa has already been established, whether they like it or not, there is something inexplicable between them and they both feel it every time they touch. When their hands were in that milk bowl, both of them were lost in their own dilemma, but the second they touched it felt like both of them had been sparked. The way their movements immediately stilled and their heads sharply turned towards each other was extremely telling of that current that has already become a part of their relationship. Everything they were thinking about before that moment was forgotten momentarily, and for a couple of seconds it seemed like Yash himself forgot himself. I have seen it happen in a couple other occasions before this as well, every time they have been forced together in close proximity, or they have an eye lock, Yash seems to lose himself for a moment before being jerked to reality. While Aarti is always super aware of her surroundings are refuse to let herself get sucked in, or at least tries not to, Yash lets himself go even if it is for a second, and in that one second he is living in the present with Aarti. It's as if he gets sucked in her eyes like some kind of vacuum, not that I blame him really, Aarti has stunning eyes, but that's besides the point. And once Yash finds himself unable to look away from her, Aarti gets sucked in the moment as well, because try as she might to look everywhere other than at him, her eyes always find their way back to his face.

This was apparent today when after that touch during the milk rasm she tried, she truly tried to avoid meeting his eyes, but when she looked up and saw that his eyes were still trained on her, she couldn't look away anymore, and it was only Paridi's shout of victory that broke them both of that trance, and just like that the moment was over. At this point they both, or at least Yash will put this all way and pretend that it means nothing, but as time goes one, these moments will become harder to ignore. This pull that is already so strong between them won't let them stay away from each other for too long, because in their story, it isn't them but destiny that is lying down all the cards. I have read many theories on here that Aarti will fall for Yash first in the physical sense while Yash will become attracted to her on the emotional level, and for the past couple of weeks I have been going back and forth with this, but now it seems like that this is exactly where their story is headed towards. The transformation between the Aarti today and the Aarti in the third promo is mind blowing. The Aarti today flinches away from Yash's touch, has all sorts of wrong ideas about it, but the Aarti from the promo is nothing short of attracted to her husband no matter how much she tries to deny it. Yash is being his usual nonchalant self, trying to help her out a sticky situation like he's been doing all along, so this isn't anything ground breaking for him, but the affect it has on Aarti is a whole different story. We see today that Yash seems to be drawn to her eyes which are said to the window to a person's soul, and in the promo we see that Aarti can't keep her eyes off Yash. She's still the same stubborn person, trying really hard to prevent her gaze from wandering, but it keeps landing on him and she can't do a damn thing about it. While Yash has always had that comfort physical level with her because he has never expected anything from her, Aarti has always been uncomfortable with the physical proximity. Initially because she cringed at the thought of being physically intimate with him, and later because she actually found herself wanting him and the closeness now brought on all sorts of different emotions to the surface that she didn't even want to think about let alone decipher.

Even towards the end when the door has opened and they've both turned away from each other, it is Aarti who turns and looks around at him, and the expression on her face is truly something remarkable. It is of a woman who now wants the attention that she once spited, said she didn't want or need. It was the expression of a woman who had made many promises to herself about this marriage, but found herself failing to fulfill them at the hands of her heart. Today, Aarti is absolutely sure that this marriage is for no other reason but to give Ansh his father, she hasn't even tried to entertain the idea that it can turn out to be anything other than that, and this certainty is going to end up being her downfall. She has wrapped herself so tightly around her protective bubble so as to not get hurt again that she has a distorted idea about the reality of life. She is walking in the Scindia household, carrying a false notion about Yash that she feels will protect her from her own self, but what happens when she comes tor realize that everything she had been holding on to for dear life didn't have a shred of truth in them? It would be like the rug being dragged from underneath her feet, and that's why I can understand why the CVs are taking their sweet little time in resolving all these misunderstandings, and this makes me believe that even once AarYa gets a chance to talk, all the misconceptions won't be cleared in one go. Yes, we need them to talk, but what would be the fun if Yash clears all of Aarti's doubts in one conversation? Some things can have light shed upon them through conversation, but others need to be proven through actions, because the impact they will create in Aarti's mind will be permanent and send her reeling. When you misjudge a person so greatly, the realization aftermath is usually pretty interesting to watch because it adds to the intrigue and mystery of that character.

So while Yash, who has absolutely no expectations from the marriage and is just going with the flow will remain aloof, it will be Aarti's feelings that will be the most fun to watch change, and I think a huge part of that is because it is her mentality that will take a complete 180 before Yash's transformation begins. This once again forces me to seriously applaud Shashi ji and the entire writing team of PV, the plot they're writing is not for today but for the future. This is all still the set up and build up of this beautiful story, and they need to lay down the foundation so that the story makes sense a couple months down the road. So as crazy as it sounds, I am all for the misunderstandings to actually increase a bit (especially with the new, sizzling SR SBS segment that just aired a couple minutes ago coming up this week), because the more the false impressions Aarti has of Yash the less she has to hold on to against him once everything is cleared, and I think that once the truth starts unfolding in front of her, everything will start following the domino effect, one thing falling after the other to the point where the wall around Aarti's heart has crumbled into nothing and she is left with no defense against Yash!

And good lord, this has gotten entirely way too LONG, and I still have the whole 4th promo to intersect, which is really all about the transformation of Yash and how it all ties back to being the beautiful love story we'll be seeing!  *sigh* But, I think I am going to leave this here for right now, I have to go watch the SBS segment again and again for the time being, and hopefully as the week goes on, I'll try to incorporate more from this promo into my analysis of the episodes, because I am seriously obsessed with AarYa's future and probably end up making a mountain of a molehill in my excitement, but I can't help myself! A few random thoughts about the episode coming up in a little bit though :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pd2012redeye2012lamsangakeLuvStrk-001SamanalyseaanyakunatMelodiousDreamsInduG64jyoti06yipeemysteriousmilli

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
You Know Why GC came running out of room?Embarrassed
Lemme tell ya Wink

Your Highness JKR! Where is your sword?

Im no more a queen Cry

Now Im just a 'hockey-waali' Gundi Approve

To hockey hee le aati LOL

I will...SR mein Wink

KYAaa...ShockedShocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001angakeSamanalyseInduG64jyoti06yipeemysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@Shubhi :Thats a awesome humourous interaction between AarYa WinkLOLLOL..I so want Aarti as hockey stick wali giving zor ka jhatka to Yash LOLEmbarrassed..

@All :I m in love with today's SBSDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  ...AarYa were so damn giving those intense looks to each other even before they fell in love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anyone missed it ..here is update

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLuvStrk-001SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64shubhika124yipeemysteriousmilli

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@Maham:Wwowww that was quite a brilliant take on this whole AarYa touching issue ..u said it sooo beautifully about Yash and Aarti's respective POV regarding this whole matter ClapClapClapClap...aahh now I know why I missed u so much in action LOLEmbarrassed

I feel Yash is afterall a man ..so for him this whole touching is not a very big issue since in his mind he is clear about this whole relationship which is done because of his kids ..so he is not really bothered about these random touches by accident LOL

But when it comes to Aarti ,she being a girl will always hv this fear of what is the motive behind this guy when he touched me ..its a typical thinking of a girl especially in an arranged marriage LOL...on top of it when one has a dangerous friend like Mansi ,the fear always increases LOL...Already Aarti has been taken for a ride by Prashant ...she does not want history to repeat itself wherre she ends up loosing her heart again only to later face rejection or betrayal for the second time Ouch...She somewhere does get affected with his touches and thats bothering her more now because Mansi told her  he just wants physical relation with her and so she is scared that if those touches r affecting her on a emotional level but its nothing like that from his side ,then she will b going through a heartbreak for the second time Ouch...

Its very important she first clears this whole matter with Yash on first wedding night before revealing the divorcee ttuth because at present this touching issue seems to b the top on priority list LOLEmbarrassed

@Redeye :Aahh finally we got a spokesperson of our mute couple LOLLOL..can u plss convey our emotions to both and request them for once to hv the courage and talk LOLEmbarrassed...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLuvStrk-001Samanalyseyipee49erFanmysteriousmilli

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Aww thanks! My thoughts run away from me when I talk about AarYa and then it all gets too overwhelming LOL And I really missed being around here as well, hopefully will be able to participate in all of the DC's analyses this week, especially, especially after that gorgeous SR scene!

If there was even a grain of doubt before that there was attraction between these two before this segment, well this just blows all the confusion out of the water. This is blatant and clear as day attraction, that despite being stuck in a super awkward and uncomfortable position, they can't seem to keep their eyes off each other. Like the narrator said, they've both trying to do their best to stay away from each other, but like always destiny has other plans! I am seriously dying of anticipation to see how the fall actually happens, I mean how do they get close enough to get entangled in each other like that?

The background score just added 5 stars to the beautiful sequence, and I think my favorite bit was the quick shot where they showed Yash's hand lightly caress Aarti's shoulder as he goes to steady here! Their interactions really drive me mad, no matter how small they are, they leave such an impression that it truly blows my mind! Really the chemistry which was already so sizzling from the start, literally set the screen on fire with that short segment! And I didn't see any replusion or downright disgust in Aarti's eyes, yes, she was extremely uncomfortable, but like it always happens with them, in close proximity it's like there is a magnet pulling these two towards each other, and despite not wanting to, they can't seem to stay away from each other!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsangakeLuvStrk-001InduG64MelodiousDreamsjyoti06yipee49erFanmysteriousmilli

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
***Just a flying visit...neck-deep in work***

@Meham: That was awesome.ClapI'm going to read again in leisure once I finish my work.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001jyoti06yipee

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@Maham :Yup this scene sort of made the attraction quite obvious ..both r smartly exchanging those glances  WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I feel both r actually feeling such type of touch after a long time ...After Arpita's death and after Prashant left Aarti ,they almost gave up on a marital life and got engrossed with their kids ...after so many years when u feel the touch of oppoite sex ,the hormones r bound to b on rise  and when both r so attractive ,its natural they cant control it LOLEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLuvStrk-001InduG64yipee49erFan

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Good analysis of charactersThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index