Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 13)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

@angake : Good observation about Yash'It did seem odd that he simply stalks off to be in his room, leaving his bride to fend for herself.  After all the Yash paeans sung after Friday, I was let down by his behavior.   He suddenly seemed cranky and disinterested.

@InduG64 ' Right about the characterization '  Yash could have been more subtle in his happiness

Is it just me who thinks that the shocked looks on Yash-Aarti was because they found the ring at the same time and not just because of the touching? But during the wedding and sangeet, they are forced to hold hands, one didn't see this type of reactions then.  I am sure folks here will be able to better explain the  type of current flow going on here..Smile..

Overall, not a 'Pick Me Up' episode...more like a 'Put Me Down' one.

Edited by redeye2012 - 09 April 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeemysteriousmilli

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

[QUOTE=redeye2012]

Okay, I know I am nitpicking so I'll stop. But just to let all my friends in the 'Lost Marbles Club' know that all my marbles are intact with today's episode. Tongue  Tomorrow is another matterEmbarrassed

Angake: Loved your take. All valid pointsThumbs Up 

(Bold):  Being a fellow member, I totally agree with you...My lost marbles were starting to gleefully finding their way back to me when the undermilk collision happened...and...Embarrassed ...to be continued..Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeemysteriousmilli

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
*steps in quietly*

Hey all!

Another episode gone, eagerly awaiting tomorrow! At least we'll get closer to the end of the shaadi and hopefully that means Gurmeet, Kratika, and the audience can breathe a sigh of relief (Kratika's reactions to the never-ending shaadi during the SBS segment cracked me up! She seemed exhausted but that didn't stop her from smiling and fooling around and laughing her heart out with Gurmeet!).

Right, so I can't really spill out my thoughts today either...But I found a lot of silver lining in the details as usual, and that drove away any negative thoughts I might have had while I was watching the episode hours ago.

Random responses:

@M_n_h: Regarding Yash's tendency to keep his eyes trained on Aarti while she diverts her gaze elsewhere...Ahaaa, I noticed that too! That's always been the case, even in the promos! I LOVE how there's such consistency in details like this.

@Indu: I guess Yash was happy to see his "college friend"? That's how I'm going to justify his reaction. I liked that scene not because of the guest actors but because of the way Aarti came up behind Yash to stand next to him...for a moment, I glimpsed the potential comfort these two will slowly come to share as a husband and wife, as two parents to their three children...

redeye2012SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06yipee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

@InduG64 ' Right about the characterization '  Yash could have been more subtle in his happiness

Is it just me who thinks that the shocked looks on Yash-Aarti was because they found the ring at the same time and not just because of the touching? But during the wedding and sangeet, they are forced to hold hands, one didn't see this type of reactions then.  I am sure folks here will be able to better explain the  type of current flow going on here..Smile..

Overall, not a 'Pick Me Up' episode...more like a 'Put Me Down' one.

Redeye: Touching is totally contextual and the importance and cognizance related to occasion. Earlier  they touched and held hands because it was asked of them...they were directed to do so. There's no physical undertone there...On the other hand, an unexpected entwining of fingers caused the physical awareness and hence the reaction...it was an involuntary reaction, wherein the senses reacted on their own, and were not controlled.Embarrassed

Edited by InduG64 - 09 April 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsredeye2012LuvStrk-001MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

*steps in quietly*

Hey all!

@Indu: I guess Yash was happy to see his "college friend"? That's how I'm going to justify his reaction. I liked that scene not because of the guest actors but because of the way Aarti came up behind Yash to stand next to him...for a moment, I glimpsed the potential comfort these two will slowly come to share as a husband and wife, as two parents to their three children...

@Borna: Hi back!!! You know, yesterday I mentioned how AarYa's comfort level is increasing with passing of each marriage  ritual...The journey is on, my friend...even if on a slow footingBig smile

LuvStrk-001MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipee

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

[QUOTE=redeye2012]

Redeye: Touching is totally contextual and the importance and cognizance related to occasion. Earlier  they touched and held hands because it was asked of them...they were directed to do so. There's no physical undertone there...On the other hand, an unexpected entwining of fingers caused the physical awareness and hence the reaction...it was an involuntary reaction, wherein the senses reacted on their own, and were not controlled.Embarrassed

Nice!  Makes sense...it was the unexpectedness of it all...Nice! Thanks.

Edited by redeye2012 - 09 April 2012 at 11:08pm

LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipee

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Beautifully said, my dear Indu!
*sigh* Even so much as a slight brush of the fingers (because their fingers didn't really entwine yet; just imagine what will happen when they reach that stage!) elicits such powerful responses! Aarti freezes and becomes self-conscious...Yash's eyes automatically snap to Aarti's face after a fleeting moment of realization that his hand has come into contact with hers...The trademark Aarti reaction: she looks away, focusing anywhere but Yash's face...until she steals a glance at him again, finds his gaze locked on her face, and then that's it...she can't look away! Damn, I LOVE these two. SO much.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Beautifully said, my dear Indu!
*sigh* Even so much as a slight brush of the fingers (because their fingers didn't really entwine yet; just imagine what will happen when they reach that stage!) elicits such powerful responses! Aarti freezes and becomes self-conscious...Yash's eyes automatically snap to Aarti's face after a fleeting moment of realization that his hand has come into contact with hers...The trademark Aarti reaction: she looks away, focusing anywhere but Yash's face...until she steals a glance at him again, finds his gaze locked on her face, and then that's it...she can't look away! Damn, I LOVE these two. SO much.

@Borna: (bold) There...see what you did...Just when I thought I had got all my marbles back, you make me go and lose them again...Wink  If their fingers had only brushed...and my marble-less mind conjured the rest...you can imagine the state of mindEmbarrassed 

LuvStrk-001MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index