Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I feel Ansh needs manners ...Aarti is giving him everything he wants

Agree with this. Ansh wants constant attention of Aarti, he is used to it. And no matter how much I dislike Gayatri, she is still much elder to Ansh, and the way he talks to Gayatri is inappropriate.
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
updated my very small take on page 2 😳

Highlights with significance : 

#1. Gayatri enforcing Paridhis' hands to apply the color indicates their aspiring 'saas-bahu' relation. Theirs' would be an 'inter-dependent' relationship. 

#2. Aarti stepping in first holding Ansh . This might symbolize that Yash would give in the relationship much after Aarti-Ansh. They'd be first to accept the budding relation & then Yash would follow.

#3. PraDhi's beautiful 'Grih-pravesh'. What a beautiful sight! They do symbolize a never-ending romance & togetherness!

#4. Pari finding out the ring. This might indicate that in many acts Pari epitomizes "change". She'd turn many old-notions upside change & bring in the new air of change or maybe revolution breaking the old-meaningless customs.

Edited by shubhika124 - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ jyoti

I completely agree with that Ansh need manners and I think that also going to be another issue too. Arti has always been there as soon as Ansh open his mouth and his never ending demand. This behavior is going to play into aunt plan of yash daughters believing Arti only care about her son and will just be stepmother to them.

If u saw one of GC's interview, he said too that Aarti's son lacks manners, his father didn't teach him and he will take the responsiblity of teaching him a lots of stuffs, even his school, etc...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
shubhika124 thumbnail
One thing I liked about the serial is the fact they are 'secularist' πŸ˜³
In one of the pre-wedding rituals Rajasthani folk song was used & now Punjabi πŸ˜† Panku looked so cute ☺️
Though I don't have much knowledge about MP , Scindiyas , this much do I know there is no connection πŸ˜³

Wow they brought in Amrita Puri πŸ˜ƒ Im not a Khemu fan but I loveee this girl since Aisha days! Terrific actress & I feel she has all the potential to become next Juhi Chawla! Brilliant actress she is , her comic timing! Her dialogues delivery! Her expressions! πŸ‘πŸ‘
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

I could completely understand the situation of Arati with regard to Ansh... I have a 5 year old son, who keeps putting me into awkward situations... Some times, to make him shut his mouth we will do what he is demanding so that we can get away from embarrassment.. Arati is also trying to do that only...

Honestly apart from Ansh and his timing to cause trouble, nothing else is interesting to me today...  I felt the Grihapravesh scene is shot separately with different actors... Especially when Vidhi is talking to Paridi, it was all confusing...

Missed Bua ji in today's episode 😊

After all these rituals we should see how Arati handles Ansh and her new daughters... She has to learn to strike a balance and with demanding kids its more tough... Added to the woes, Yash do not talk much. Kids need lot of explanations.. Between all these ArYa have to bond...  Future looks promising and interesting...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is really going to be hard for Yash and Arati both to balance between Ansh and Palak and Payal. Ansh can be the same demanding and naughty with Yash also which will make Payal and Palak more insecure. So, Arati should take that extra step to bring these 3 together. As in today's episode itself we can see a competition between the children for the parents.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Coming to Ansh's defense, don't kill me anyone!

Ansh grew up without a father, so this is why he's treated this way, he only knows his mom's love, not dad's!  I think its ok for him to be this way only, yah later with Yash's guidance he will change him, but at this time nothing wrong with it!  Also, with his dad not being around Aarti will give in to all his demands, its a way  she as a mother feels  her child is not deprived of anything!  Trust me I know this one :(
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think there will be an issue, Ansh is loved by entire family even Panku, they will handle him as Aarti will handle the girls, infact I think is fabulous that they have boys and girls, where as mom can be with girls and boy with daddy!  
shubhika124 thumbnail
@Geets I absolutely concur with your Ansh's vindication. Its normal on his part to behave like this.

Believe me I have seen worse cases πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zee

Thanks for that info am glad brought some light into the future of Yash and Ansh relationship. This is something Arti could've done too instead of looking at the door everyday hoping for Prashant return. Everyone in that house spoil that child, let's see how is resolved.

@ jyoti

I'm so glad you brought that up the zoom in zoom out is annoying and the snail movement doesn't help either. Gosh on Friday I almost broke something dragging of hands print on the wall. I'm all for suspense but the dragging and camera movement puts me off