India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Manhooss blue shirt

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Don't knw if anyone has noticed...from 2012, whenever kunal has worn that sada hua blue shirt something definitely goes wrong...in feb, he asked for divorce..in march, siddhi got kidnapped...now he's back wth the same shirt n siddhi faints n kunal is in transit pursuing her...both of them MIA for the courtroom battle...here thakral is pushing for the final verdict...how much more of a drama will they create?

am loosing hair n biting my nails with anxiousness n these ppl are creating anti-climaxes one top of the otherCry Cry Cry...i'l be bald n without finger nails if they keep dragging this till the end of week Angry Angry...i knw...i knw its a damn tv soap...but kya kare control hi nahi ho raha Ouch Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastav-Rani

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Its true that shirt always wear that shirt and something goes wrong but now this time SiNal win the case.. so that ab wo shirt lucky ho jayega...ROFL
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
When I saw him change from the black shirt to the manhoos blue one, I was like now I am sure he will loose the case. Nothing ever good happens when he wears that shirt. But glad he didn't wear that checked shirt again which he wore for the whole jungle scene. I know it's supposed to be torn ow, but the shirt that was torn was a different one than the the one he wore in the ME.
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I HATE his Blue shirt Angry

Check shirts r Better only 

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL Love the title to your post. Now combine it with the manhoos pink sari & we have the manhoosest couple on desi TVROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

ROFLROFLROFL Love the title to your post. Now combine it with the manhoos pink sari & we have the manhoosest couple on desi TVROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sepiasunshine

Don't knw if anyone has noticed...from 2012, whenever kunal has worn that sada hua blue shirt something definitely goes wrong...in feb, he asked for divorce..in march, siddhi got kidnapped...now he's back wth the same shirt n siddhi faints n kunal is in transit pursuing her...both of them MIA for the courtroom battle...here thakral is pushing for the final verdict...how much more of a drama will they create?

am loosing hair n biting my nails with anxiousness n these ppl are creating anti-climaxes one top of the otherCry Cry Cry...i'l be bald n without finger nails if they keep dragging this till the end of week Angry Angry...i knw...i knw its a damn tv soap...but kya kare control hi nahi ho raha Ouch Ouch

Great observation yaar, didn't noticed yet but after reading your topic let me have a glance of those blue shirt scenes.Smile Hmm one of the common thing we have is even i started biting my nails like anything and all my nails have become sooo short that any one who notices them think that do i really have nails?.Embarrassed Now CVs enuf of testing our patience and making us sick. We want a better track as soon as possible.Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top