Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

hurtin me ur hobbie luvin u my habbit updated O.S.

PrincessLight Newbie
PrincessLight
PrincessLight

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
NEW OS HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

MANYATA's POV-

''You are f**king nuts!'' uday yelled at me.
''Speak for yourself! You selfish son of a bitch!'' I yelled back at him.
uday took in a deep breath and I could tell he was trying to handle his temper.
''Who the f**k was that guy anyway?!'' uday exclaimed.
''No one! How many times do I have to tell you that?!'' I yelled.
''Until you start telling me the truth manyata!'' He yelled.
''He's a friend! That's it. If I wanted someone else I wouldn't be with your stupid ass!'' I screamed, trying to get through that thick skull of his. But talking to uday sometimes is about as easy as trying to move a mountain.
Hopeless.
''I don't need this all this bullshit from you manyata. I saw the way you looked at him.'' uday said.
''If you are so convinced that I'm cheating on you, let's break up.'' I said simply, even though the words felt like lead coming out of my mouth.
''Don't be stupid.'' He huffed.
''No. You want to accuse me of all these things, let's break up. Right now!'' I yelled. I pushed uday as he tried to walk past me and bumped into a wall, knocking over a lamp. It shattered and uday whipped back around and faced me. His eyes were on fire and he looked so angry. He came forward and pushed me against the wall, his hands pinning my wrist down at my sides.
''You son of a bit-'' But I didn't get to finish. uday lips crashed down on mine and I couldn't help but moan as his tongue run over my bottom lip. If there's one thing uday knows how to do, its kiss me until I feel like my heart will explode. But as fast it started, it was over, and uday was no longer pressed against me. I miss the warmth of his body and I wanted to reach out to him. But I couldn't. I wouldn't give in. ''Goodbye manyata.'' uday said.
I watched him walk out the door and he didn't turn to see if I was following. I just stood against the wall, unable to move as I watched him walk to his car and drive away. I felt my heart shattered when I couldn't see his car anymore.
He's gone.
He's actually gone.
Yeah, of course I told him to break up with me, but I never thought he would actually do it. Me and uday always have fights, and we always threaten to leave each other. But we love each other too much to ever actually do it. But this time is different. uday actually did leave. And I know he's not coming back. He thinks I have feelings for other guy. And that was always a tie breaker in our relationship.
No cheating. The only rule.
And he thought I'd broken that promise. I felt tears burn my eyes and my legs were no longer strong enough to hold me up. I slowly slid down the wall, the tears holding down my cheeks like a faucet was opened in my tear ducts.
This couldn't be happening.
I just couldn't.
I know me and uday fight like cats and dogs, but at the end of the day, we always make up, and we always seem to love each other even more.
But this is different.
So, so much different.
And I know he's not coming back.
That only made my tears fall faster. I don't know how long I stayed on the floor, crying my eyes out before I realized that uday is the only guy I will ever going to want. And if I have to prove that to him, that's exactly what I will do.
I jumped up quickly, snatching my keys off the table and running out to my car. I don't think I've ever broken so many traffic laws in my life.
But this is serious.
I won't let uday walk away from me.
I can't.
I drove through the red light, flipping off the people that honked at me.
I could deal with a ticket.
Not having uday isn't something I can do.
I won't do it.
I blew through another red light, smiling when I got trough it. That is until a loud crash and my car spinning around, shook me into reality.
''Holy Shit!'' I screamed as another crash spun me around and the glass from my window shattered.
I was dizzy and the seat belt was crushing my chest.
I couldn't breath.
I could hear a horn blaring and it was not helping with the huge headache I had.
My head was pounding.
And my body felt sore and stiff.
''Help.'' I tried to call, but my throat and I couldn't hardly breath. I squinted my eyes when a bright light flashed and that was the last thing I saw before there was another loud crash.

-End Of POV-

2 more parts coming soon let he know what you think muahhh :* :) and yes manyata will not get dead this time so chill LOL

Edited by PrincessLight - 11 April 2012 at 4:58am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anahitabishtKruths97ZaynmohinFantasyangelUdaynArnavRminejaneniroopaAdd123love...OMGshruti-loveSaHillover101-JEHAN-MsLusciouschitra_rao...navina...MysticRiver

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
loved it Smile, please continue soon 
SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Plz upload the other parts soon!! This is just tooo good!! Eager to read the rest!!:)
akshi_t Senior Member
akshi_t
akshi_t

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
really liked it...plz update the next parts soon Big smile
Zaynmohin Groupbie
Zaynmohin
Zaynmohin

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Pliz update soon and pm me
Add123 Senior Member
Add123