Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† our funda's r the best munna thanks to ipl u miss these boring epi's na πŸ˜†

kash i cud miss i cant sleep without watching 😭😭 so watch it live and wt i get mama-mami 😑😑🀒🀒
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

exactly i was like why is she crying TG i watch the show online πŸ˜† warna rona dekh mom would hv blasted me πŸ˜† i hv no prob with akshi crying with a reason bt today sigh!!! cv's hv gonne crazy 😑😑

does aunty get irratated by akshi crying πŸ˜† no girl in real lyf is that mahan yes she will feel others pain and sadness but not like akshi crying for no reason phir in happy occasions she cry's also OuchπŸ˜† i feel lyk shooting the cv they have gone nutters OuchAngry
pree4ru thumbnail

does aunty get irratated by akshi crying πŸ˜† no girl in real lyf is that mahan yes she will feel others pain and sadness but not like akshi crying for no reason phir in happy occasions she cry's also πŸ˜† i feel lyk shooting the cv they have gone nutters 😑

yea mere ghar all call her rondhu πŸ˜†or rotal 🀣 as chae khushu ho ya ghum she will have tears in her eyes πŸ˜†

yea mere ghar all call her rondhu πŸ˜†or rotal 🀣 as chae khushu ho ya ghum she will have tears in her eyes πŸ˜†

rondhu, rotal ROFLROFL what a great name they have chosen for her seriously the best
pree4ru thumbnail

rondhu, rotal 🀣🀣 what a great name they have chosen for her seriously the best

u know wt happen today my elder sis is working so mom dad where like if they strt groom hunting next year tak u'll get toh mom was like ladka ho toh karan jaise kitna cute smart hai handsome aur kya chaiye i was like mom control and she was like yeh sare ache dekhne wale ladke tv pe kyun chale jate hai 🀣
maha_femir4ever thumbnail

sachi meri mama jaise hi woh screen pe ati hai khti hai agae roti queenπŸ˜†

u know wt happen today my elder sis is working so mom dad where like if they strt groom hunting next year tak u'll get toh mom was like ladka ho toh karan jaise kitna cute smart hai handsome aur kya chaiye i was like mom control and she was like yeh sare ache dekhne wale ladke tv pe kyun chale jate hai 🀣

ROFLROFL omg aunty is so right about karan lagta hain aunty is more crazy for him then us lot  but i agree with her that why are all good looking ladke go on tv ROFL i can imagine uncle's expressions when aunty was praising karan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Amina_ thumbnail
new rukmani aunty...🀒🀣🀣 and she called BM behen ji...πŸ˜•πŸ€£
byw who is in here excited for koyal's wedding...???🀣🀣
pree4ru thumbnail

🀣🀣 omg aunty is so right about karan lagta hain aunty is more crazy for him then us lot  but i agree with her that why are all good looking ladke go on tv πŸ€£ i can imagine uncle's expressions when aunty was praising karan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rofl kya kare bhaiye dad stays quite 🀣

rofl kya kare bhaiye dad stays quite 🀣

ROFL poor uncle tell him to praise hina instead  ROFL