India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Thank you, Jagat (Page 3)

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Now that Gauri will finish her MD,& Jagat is after all an MBBS...will this male egoist Jagat work under her as a junior doctor?

Ab aayega REAL mazaa.He deserves the bartenderly treatment by G n her parents.

No finances from Haveli...Daily Silent death is imminent ,,,

Best of Bad luck,Jagat!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
They'll stop calling him Kanwarsa pretty soon now. All that's waiting is - the time they'll take to realize that Anandi is not moving out anytime soon and the Haveli is not pining for its beta and bahu. 

Jab jeb khali hogi - tab pata padega - the cost of car repairs and hospital bills and house rent and chaat-pepsi. Then I'll see how J won't insist she talk to her Bade Papa for atleats a loan or something and eventually find out who has been shelling out for him and his maharani for 15 years !!

Let J find out they these guys knew it was Bhairon's money all this time and kept it for him. I want him to then run barefoot to Anandi and whine - they lied to me, they cheated me, I shud hv trusted you, they told me u were bad...and then - Let Anandi turn him around and land a solid kick on his ehsaan-faramosh butt...Evil Smile...!

C'mon Mr. BhikhariSa - get your begging bowl out. All your Santa's are on leave now. DS, Bhairon, BadePapa, KundaTai, Shivani, Anandi, and no job too courtesy Dean...

Lets see how long you last and how long your saccha pyaar loves you without 2 cents to call your own.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinsreevaskChytrasamvi.

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevaskChytraswetha_chhookedsush_

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
The moment Anandi fly off the Haveli cage with changed Shravan ...Heth singh kidnaps the DTS Gauri & repents for the rest of life n leaves political career...

sush_

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Finally Jagat lands in the Jail & become Dhongi Baba's chela, n continues scheming on Anandi.G n her dracula parents busy sucking blood of one another...

sush_

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

They'll stop calling him Kanwarsa pretty soon now. All that's waiting is - the time they'll take to realize that Anandi is not moving out anytime soon and the Haveli is not pining for its beta and bahu. 

Jab jeb khali hogi - tab pata padega - the cost of car repairs and hospital bills and house rent and chaat-pepsi. Then I'll see how J won't insist she talk to her Bade Papa for atleats a loan or something and eventually find out who has been shelling out for him and his maharani for 15 years !!

Let J find out they these guys knew it was Bhairon's money all this time and kept it for him. I want him to then run barefoot to Anandi and whine - they lied to me, they cheated me, I shud hv trusted you, they told me u were bad...and then - Let Anandi turn him around and land a solid kick on his ehsaan-faramosh butt...Evil Smile...!

C'mon Mr. BhikhariSa - get your begging bowl out. All your Santa's are on leave now. DS, Bhairon, BadePapa, KundaTai, Shivani, Anandi, and no job too courtesy Dean...

Lets see how long you last and how long your saccha pyaar loves you without 2 cents to call your own.

I want Jag to receive divorce papers from anandi and from Bhairo documents legally disowning him Angry. Then we should see how much G will crave to be recognised as Js wife.

Edited by swetha_ch - 10 April 2012 at 6:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.msreevasksush_

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Yes...this should happen soon.

Then his EFB( Ehsaan Farramosh Butt) will b taken care by Gauri n her mahaan parents automatically...

hooked

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

Now that Gauri will finish her MD,& Jagat is after all an MBBS...will this male egoist Jagat work under her as a junior doctor?

Ab aayega REAL mazaa.He deserves the bartenderly treatment by G n her parents.

No finances from Haveli...Daily Silent death is imminent ,,,

Best of Bad luck,Jagat!
@blue ROFLROFL
n he'll be calling her dr.madam
but gawari is pizza madamLOLLOL

Edited by diakpr - 10 April 2012 at 7:44am

sreevask

Go to top