India-Forums

SPOILER - Elimination with Top 5 Rank (Page 4)

Geremania Groupbie
Geremania
Geremania

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Abhik deserved better...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 8een4eva

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sad for Abhik's elimination...Hope my dear beloved drapery clothed Mithun Duh uses his Veto power and saves Abhik and eliminate Sanam or Mohina..

Rajasmita is good but she lacks grace..

Yesterday's both of her performances she is to harsh with her moves..Tooo much aggression-jhatka does not look good or appealing to eyes..While Abhik is such a graceful dancer and She is not...
Yes yes abt rajashmita..! finally somebody pinpointed the exact thing which hampers her dance quality a little bit. Yes she is an amazing dancer..but sometimes either the grace or what i can call the soul is missing..which kinds of reminds me of falon netto from DID doubles. She was a great technician too but had a similar problem..lack of grace and softness. I find Rajashmita much better than Falon though I am extremely sad to see abhik goUnhappy

OMG totally agree...So surprised to read you felt exactly like I did abt Falon-Amit...TOo much aggression and not enough grace.

Personally I feel at times contestants on Dance shows dance so much with aggression to prove certain feeling in the process they totally ignore the grace...It looks so ugly...To show pain or fighting one does not need to do moves with so much jhatkas...same could be delivered in better composed and graceful way with emoting well..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4evayipeeLeadNitrate

bsattaur Groupbie
bsattaur
bsattaur

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Raghav needs to go.  He does the same act every week with his slow motion.  He is really not versatile.  Abhik is one of Saroj Khan student and he is way better than Raghav.  What is so special about Raghav, his slow motion crap every week.

KatRulz

restoration Groupbie
restoration
restoration

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsattaur

Raghav needs to go.  He does the same act every week with his slow motion.  He is really not versatile.  Abhik is one of Saroj Khan student and he is way better than Raghav.  What is so special about Raghav, his slow motion crap every week.

what raghav does, others cant even dream of doing that on stage without embarrassing themselves. whereas he has done other styles, only not as his solo becos his slow mo brings the trps. 

abhik was definitely better than sanam etc. 

Edited by restoration - 10 April 2012 at 3:18pm

indstpbigtimeARSHIfandumbledore1

Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Abhik is SO much better than Rajasmitha, Mohena rajkumari, Sanam and Raghav.

To me he has to be #2 ..after Pradeep..and he doesnt even get to be in the grand finale??

I simply do not understand WHY on earth are Rajkumari and Sanam so damn hyped.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfeversiddyriddybigtimeARSHIfan8een4evayipeeDabulls23

siddyriddy Newbie
siddyriddy
siddyriddy

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Sad for Abhik's elimination...Hope my dear beloved drapery clothed Mithun Duh uses his Veto power and saves Abhik and eliminate Sanam or Mohina..

Yesterday's both of her performances she is to harsh with her moves..Tooo much aggression-jhatka does not look good or appealing to eyes..While Abhik is such a graceful dancer and She is not...
Yes yes abt rajashmita..! finally somebody pinpointed the exact thing which hampers her dance quality a little bit. Yes she is an amazing dancer..but sometimes either the grace or what i can call the soul is missing..which kinds of reminds me of falon netto from DID doubles. She was a great technician too but had a similar problem..lack of grace and softness. I find Rajashmita much better than Falon though I am extremely sad to see abhik goUnhappy

OMG totally agree...So surprised to read you felt exactly like I did abt Falon-Amit...TOo much aggression and not enough grace.

Personally I feel at times contestants on Dance shows dance so much with aggression to prove certain feeling in the process they totally ignore the grace...It looks so ugly...To show pain or fighting one does not need to do moves with so much jhatkas...same could be delivered in better composed and graceful way with emoting well..

agree to the infinite... what we find a little ungraceful and unappealing, the masters try to glorify it as energy. Yes, she is the bundle of energy, no doubt but dance is not a medium to show energy. It is all about getting being transported to another world, getting lost in it, not technically performing the moves, with the same expression. Rajasmita's smiling face is so irritating these days.. ugh. She needs to change her expressions as well... nobody sees the repititiveness of those expressions. But Raghav who is doing the same slo-mo every week but still with a difference and a touch of grace gets nitpicked all the time. 
 but still she will win. I cannot comment on Falon-Amit guys. Didn't see it. :(

Dada.. if ever you have a veto power bring it now.. otherwise go home.. We don't need you.. You are almost useless on the show as it is...

bigtimeARSHIfanyipeeDabulls23

..nisaluvrk.. Goldie
..nisaluvrk..
..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

hi...m new here...Smile

i m sooo saad...abhik got eliminated...its so unfair...he's such a gud dancer...

this is d time dada shud use his veto power...abhik shud  remain in d show...at least top 4...

i wud rather prefer mohena to go...

frankshk

8een4eva Senior Member
8een4eva
8een4eva

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

yeah...i agree to a certain extent. the thing is there are certain acts which need d aggression...most common is the hiphop forms...and some contemporary acts which have anger or frief as the theme...take amit falon's first act fr example. the one on 'tadap tadap' .If u have seen the act,it needed that aggression and anger. They were amazing and its one my favoritest DID acts. But then in other acts,they had d aggression but failed to get the softness.  

Rajashmita's case is similar to an extent. On top of that , i dont know whos making her do this, but she has a fixed smile on her face all the time..which is annoying when she has to show ohter expressions and all she has is that smile. If she can show a variety of expressions and get a lil more grace, she will be really really good. She is great now too, but so is ABHIK. Plus she has all what rajashmita lacks.

Edited by 8een4eva - 12 April 2012 at 1:15am

bigtimeARSHIfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index