India-Forums

SPOILER - Elimination with Top 5 Rank (Page 3)

shreya19 Newbie
shreya19
shreya19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Tonguepretty ridiculous.Abhik getting eliminated!!!!
I think sanam will win finale...
deserving candidates were thrown off,this show is the worst reality show.
dada will never use his veto power on ahik,he will do this for his dear mohina...Cry

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Sigh.

What a surprise. Sleepy

Abhik..was too good for this show I guess. He was so professional, came, performed, genuinely seemed pleased with whatever little compliments he received--pretty much only from Terence because everyone else was too busy fawning over the others..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4evaKatRulzyipeeDabulls23

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Decision to eliminate Abhik has nothing to do with dancing skills. More to do with TRP I think.

The elimination of Abhik is no surprise as they have never promoted him, I wonder if language is the problem ?

closeyourlegs IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

8een4eva Senior Member
8een4eva
8een4eva

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sad for Abhik's elimination...Hope my dear beloved drapery clothed Mithun Duh uses his Veto power and saves Abhik and eliminate Sanam or Mohina..

Rajasmita is good but she lacks grace..

Yesterday's both of her performances she is to harsh with her moves..Tooo much aggression-jhatka does not look good or appealing to eyes..While Abhik is such a graceful dancer and She is not...
Yes yes abt rajashmita..! finally somebody pinpointed the exact thing which hampers her dance quality a little bit. Yes she is an amazing dancer..but sometimes either the grace or what i can call the soul is missing..which kinds of reminds me of falon netto from DID doubles. She was a great technician too but had a similar problem..lack of grace and softness. I find Rajashmita much better than Falon though I am extremely sad to see abhik goUnhappy

Edited by 8een4eva - 10 April 2012 at 12:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanpari2386yipeeDabulls23

8een4eva Senior Member
8een4eva
8een4eva

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Aww sad to see my Bacha leave... He and Pradeep re the only ones deserving of the title and it's sad to know that none of them will win... Rajasmita is good but I can't compare her to Alisha from season one... And hence now I feel she is good but not string as Abhik or Pradeep... Can't stand Mohena and Sanam the changu mangus of RKR... Hope dada uses his veto on Abhik but I have a sense that it will be used on either of the changu mangus... Sad sad sad... This season has been by far the worst...
TOTALLY agree with all u say. like,TOTALLY! u know if things are going to go on like this,I wouldnt want another season of DID..i love the previous seasons too much to see such nonsense happening and be forced to hate the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
well if they (DID) choose 5 contestant in Finale, so my rank are following

1. Rajasmita
2. Paradeep
3. Sanam
4. Mohena
5. Raghav

Edited by frankshk - 10 April 2012 at 9:09am
PuIchritudinous Goldie
PuIchritudinous
PuIchritudinous

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Predictable

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index