baa is not really fair here

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I understand the idea of baa to create more misunderstanding and commanding for a split in order to keep the family united eventually, but it is because of hetal that the ladies are in such position today ( well it's rashi's kalakarie, but hetal decided to eat her crap, so...)
so if hetal needs a lesson it is totally unfair towards kokila, she always behaves for the good of the family, she witnessed hetal's weird behavior without a word, and she was truly hurt by baa's word today, my heart cried along with her, it was so sad to see tears bimming from her eyes.

hetal needs to taste her own medicine ,but what about koki? baa is so unfair here, and gopi knows it, but still accepted to be part of their scheme
Haven't watched the show, but all I can say is I cannot see Kokila cry. She is such a good and kind person and she has always been truthful and honest. I don't know if I will be able to watch without crying with her myself...I am with you Kokila...I hope you get paid back with interest for your tears...You are too good, some people like Hetal don't deserve you
yes it was very sad to see her undergo so much pain due to rashi, and i know you're a koki devotee, so if you intent to watch the episoden just keep a tissue next to you ;)
Originally posted by minoushka93

yes it was very sad to see her undergo so much pain due to rashi, and i know you're a koki devotee, so if you intent to watch the episoden just keep a tissue next to you ;)

Just by reading this, I got a lump in my throat...😭