Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Now its Sooraj's turn to Torture (Page 4)

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
thats the thing, instead of actuially trying ot get to the rooty of the prob that sandy said tyhat will she ever have respect in the house after the test, suraj decided ot run away to an order, then becoem rude obnoxious to make her go away, all these activites are such that no action comes from the front from his side, i nour urdu that is called meesna! samne se chup and pecchay se does all stuff!

u knw women are the womes worst enemy, the way suraj and bhabo are favoredher makes mew v sure of it! i am a girl but i am disspaointed with the way sandy is contioniusly being trated, bnto just by inlaws but even hubby now! i feel suprt and knwing that yes he will defend me is v imp in a relationship, here it is missing, it islike iwill protect u but will not do so in front of ppl ,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_srija_coolmausamShas3Juna04

tanind Senior Member
tanind
tanind

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BidaaiLover-x

@ leo4ever

I agree..
But how long will they drag this on for?
Why can't Suraj just ASK her?
And like some people said, maybe it's acting, cos they cant change such a kind character to a new Babho overnight..

And besides, I thought he loved Sandhya..
But the show is getting worse for SurYa fans..

I agree completly..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MJV2

_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Some are saying both are immatured i dont think so , If she is so , then she would not agreed for kundsnaan , she would hav said his Mother is the one who said so ,on d ni8 she ventedh erp ain , ...She has never misbehaved b4 Family , she bursts only in closed walls of their room ,she would not have askedA nkur to not 2 interfere in her Family issue  ... Etc come into this for instances ..

In show I like Sandhya Character . She gets ready to anything for his Family happieness and Respect  a selfless gal ,   very matured Gal at a youngage itself , shes holding all the releations with lot of Tolerance , and trying to live upto her best in that compromising Life   ,..   

@leoforever  . Thumbs Up

I vll Protect u , But not b4 People ..  His this Motto is making me irking all the time in the show, If he really love someonr then should also be strong enough in beingm anly . his emotional weakness always making me aversion ,at Suraj . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everLimitLessFan

Avidfan Senior Member
Avidfan
Avidfan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I have read the comments on this topic in this post and in other posts. 

My first inclination was to try and write something funny and sarcastic. But much as I tried I could not find anything humorous in the twist of the story or  Sooraj's conduct. 

A lot of people have sympathised with Sooraj's behavior on the basis that he is hurt and shocked. And that discovering that your wife is secretly considering divorcing you is a shock from hell. 

In my view that is no justification for him to now humiliate and belittle his wife publicly, knowing fully well that she HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE WRONG and is suffering from deep trauma. Where is the justification that she is committing mistakes when she has in fact saved the family in various crisis. 

So in the end it boils down to whether or not a wife is a good cook, or knows how to touch feet. That is the only things of value are the shallow nonsense and rituals!!

He should know better AND as many people have said, the track record has been that Sooraj always directly speaks to Sandhya- he could have easily asked. 

Its a sad, mad and stupid twist to the story and sends a really wrong message. 

It only underlines what Sandhya has said, There is no respect for her in that family, no trust and she is suspected for everything and will have to continue to justify herself every living day of her life. 

He is no diya for her, just another bullying Rathi. 

Edited by Avidfan - 10 April 2012 at 3:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmseybud2012_srija_Shas3MJV2Juna04leo4ever

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
@Avidfan : So are you saying that Sandy has no future with the Rathis ever? 
Malmsey Senior Member
Malmsey
Malmsey

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
So true Avid...so true

*Moan* Anything but this...!!! 

The character of a good man died today! Cry   RIP

Dear Suraj Rathi. We loved him well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindJuna04

_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Truly Speaking ,i say no future 2 Sandy in that Family , she becomes another coy Gopi Vahu ,gets restless to  win a ever and never win battle in pleasing Suraj and his Family, She has to try hard in every minute to prrove /say she did not commited any mistake.

one saying :

LIFE GOES TOUGH IF ALWAYS ONE HAS TO DEFEND FOR BASIC RIGHTS...

This is wat going to sandhya in his Family ..

Always getng subjected to injustice and inhuman behaviour from Rathis .. 

Edited by pavansethu - 10 April 2012 at 4:22am

tanind

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
let's not forget Sandy's IPS goal. she could leave and pursue that instead of hanging around here.

Juna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index